Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) (9698 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hatrick01:
you that is talking, hope ur vagina is pink too.

Make e no be say e resemble Naira Marley or Seyi Vibez lips

If this is an invitation for me to show you my anatomy, I regretfully decline to honour this invite.
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Hatrick01: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

If this is an invitation for me to show you my anatomy, I regretfully decline to honour this invite.
sorry ma'm if u misunderstood me.
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hatrick01:
sorry ma'm if u misunderstood me.

I'm quite certain I understood you perfectly. Just saying I will not not be satisfying your curiosity about my anatomy, is all.
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Hatrick01: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm quite certain I understood you perfectly. Just saying I will not not be satisfying your curiosity about my anatomy, is all.
lol

While should i be curious about ur anatomy?

I only aske a question.
I neva said, show me ur dark jay jay.

I used the word "let it not be" and not "let me see"
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hatrick01:
lol

While should i be curious about ur anatomy?

I only aske a question.
I neva said, show me ur dark jay jay.

I used the word "let it not be" and not "let me see"

And I pointed out that I would not be satisfying that question either way 😌
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

But they're prettier. And don't look like rejected sacrifices. And don't have weird smells πŸ˜‰

Besides, who really needs long ones that end up hurting your insides? 😏
🀣🀣🀣What did Nigerian men do to you, lmao?

Never had it inside me, but I like to gag on big things. 🀀🀀

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Hatrick01: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

And I pointed out that I would not be satisfying that question either way
i guess u shovld go back and read that comment again.

Its somehow of rhetorical.

I neva wanted ur answer
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nia69:
🀣🀣🀣What did Nigerian men do to you, lmao?

Never had it inside me, but I like to gag on big things. 🀀🀀

That's the funny thing. They haven't done anything to me. I would never allow them to.

But it's feels good to poke at them once in a while. I mean, poke at their burnt dodo, you know 😏

3 Likes

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hatrick01:
i guess u shovld go back and read that comment again.

Its somehow of rhetorical.

I neva wanted ur answer

Even if you did, I still wouldn't have replied.
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Hatrick01: 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Even if you did, I still wouldn't have replied.
then why replying?
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

That's the funny thing. They haven't done anything to me. I would never allow them to.

But it's feels good to poke at them once in a while. I mean, poke at their burnt dodo, you know 😏
I understand. 😊

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by photographers: 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
We are one of the Top Rated Photographers in India.
https://bangalorephotographers.in/
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

It's like you people don't know the true meaning of virgin πŸ€”πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
I do but some modern day virgins take it every other way but keep the hymen intact so would u say they're not virgins anymore πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by XAUBulls: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Mccallistas:
It's possible!

Very very much possible...

*Don't listen to naysayers.
*Don't be in a rush.
*Believe you will find her and you will.
*No one is perfect, only few are ready to learn.

People should show me one thing that is impossible in OP list. Just one thing.
Is it Submissiveness, the ability to cook well, ability to be romantic and God fearing, is it the height or virginity.
Please tell me.
Simp, you should tell me.

People that don't know that they are the prize.
It's on you to choose the woman to marry. Do you want the woman to choose you and pay your groom price

It's there even in the Bible, 'he who findeth a wife, findeth a good thing...

Allow someone make his choice, since you don't have the balls to go for what you want.

Die in silence!
Yeye man!
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by XAUBulls: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Not Nigerian men sha. Most of them are dirty. Selection of unwashed bodies having sex every minute of the day.

I will watch you scrub that thing clean before I bring it anywhere near my mouth. And it's not as if that burnt dodo is even appealing to the eyes 😫😫😩
LMAO.
Re: This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) by Mrscarter(f): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Lamanii22:
abi ooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ήβ€¦ how can a virgin know how to give head?

Lmao that's what he wants tho🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dick Is Standing For The Past 4 Hours! Help Me / Help:she Made Me Who I Am / Celebrity You Wish To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.