Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him (6958 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him / All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by drlateef: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
You can as well tell me how much it cost to establish a free trade zone in any state.

I want to know what Tinubu did with Lagos state huge revenue.

Show me one world class project that is owned by Lagos state in free trade and was started and completed by Tinubu

Can you go back to your gala selling and stop disturbing us here? Is it your money they used in atopping the ocean surge? All the salary increases, paying waec fees, free education, free health, building hospitals and housing estates, employing lastma, lawma, street cleaners etc were all paid from your family pocket. Ndi ara!!! Onye ochi!! Chinedu with no brain.

8 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by kokoA(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
rickpat:
none of the candidates have a world class project...all are failures...obi governed a business state like Anambra for 8years,he couldn't even give them an airport to help boost their business not to talk of a river port...naija POLITICIANS are all useless crooks.. thieves

let tinubu and ATIKU supporters tell us what they did with their last offices,if not looting
Finally I found someone that reasons like me.. The top three contenders are all thesame. For Atiku and Tinubu we already know what will happen if any of them wins grin but If you think Obi will spend this much flying here and there with private jet and helicopters, funding one support group or the other, paying hotel bills etc only to come in and "save Nigeria" then you are very naive. These politicians see politics as an investment, they are all thesame.

3 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
drlateef:

Can you go back to your gala selling and stop disturbing us here? Is it your money they used in atopping the ocean surge? All the salary increases, paying waec fees, free education, free health, building hospitals and housing estates, employing lastma, lawma, street cleaners etc were all paid from your family pocket. Ndi ara!!! Onye ochi!! Chinedu with no brain.
alright thanks, are you ready to show me any project that is world class that Tinubu did in Lagos aside all these things that average governors do in Nigeria.

I schooled in Ogun state, Ijebu ode grammar school, as average as Osoba was, he paid my waec fees.

Spare me all these rhetorics and point to the outstanding projects Tinubu did in Lagos and watch me vote him

15 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by gashiwalesman: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

I am yet to see any world class project here.

Let me give you an example:
1. The lfos blue line is a world class project.
2. Oshodi bus terminal is wokd class
3. BRT is world class.
4. Yaba, Ikeja, Mil 12, TBS etc are world class project

Any governor, even the worst in Nigeria can set up agencies. The worst governors have agencies set up in their names.

Show me a project that will not common to any Nigerian governor, world class that Tinubu did. I'm waiting

I want to know the basis of the Tinubu hype, if he cannot outperform Sanwolu, Ambode and Fashola as a governor. What's the hype, please show me?

If you don't know that initiatives and institutions make a world class legacy of delivery of quality governance then I don't how best to enlighten you.. speaking of BRT, pasted below is an extract from Wikipedia..

"The first phase of the Lagos BRT was opened on 17th of March,2008, although it was initially slated for opening in November 2007. The initiative to build the system was initiated by the government of the previous governor, Bola Tinubu.[2] It goes from Mile 12 through Ikorodu Road and Funsho Williams Avenue up to CMS. At the moment, the Lagos BRT Corridor has been extended from Mile 12 to Ikorodu, which is the second phase of BRT implementation. With the approval of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, the construction of a new BRT corridor along Oshodi to Abule-Egba has commenced under the supervision of LAMATA"

5 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Advocate500: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Demigod22:

Is people like you that makes people think Obi supporters are stupid.

What situation does Peter Obi met on ground that excused his failure? Was he not collecting allocation? You people should stop glorifying failure.

The three candidates are the same, typical Nigerian politicians with backlog of failure and corruption.
nobody will buy this narrative not when one among the three candidate is very much clear ahead of the other in terms of prudence and integrity, that is the only thing that is lacking in our political space. lumping all together is nothing but hypocrisy.

Based on Nigeria standard obi is very clear in all index.

21 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
gashiwalesman:

If you don't know that initiatives and institutions make a world class legacy of delivery of quality governance then I don't how best to enlighten you.. speaking of BRT, pasted below is an extract from Wikipedia..

"The first phase of the Lagos BRT was opened on 17th of March,2008, although it was initially slated for opening in November 2007. The initiative to build the system was initiated by the government of the previous governor, Bola Tinubu.[2] It goes from Mile 12 through Ikorodu Road and Funsho Williams Avenue up to CMS. At the moment, the Lagos BRT Corridor has been extended from Mile 12 to Ikorodu, which is the second phase of BRT implementation. With the approval of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, the construction of a new BRT corridor along Oshodi to Abule-Egba has commenced under the supervision of LAMATA"
There's no way to find evidence for these that Tinubu gave the initiative. To much lies flying around.

I need something that is practical, measurable and verifiable.

What world class projects did Tinubu complete in Lagos.

It's simple, how does he stand out from other average governors?

I am of the opinion that Tinubu since history of Lagos is among the worst in performance of you cannot show me what he did.

12 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by omonnakoda: 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
walefresh3:
what situation ? Stop lieing to us... What now stop him toake the place a world-class City... The whole anambra can not be compare to alimosho local government in Lagos...
When Obi came the flood had just ended
Noah and his Ark were in Onitsha,homeless.
Obi rehoused them and drained the flood water.
It was a terrible situation.
He also took care of all the animals that were in the ark

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
gashiwalesman:

Spare me all these average LAMATA and lastma thing and show me world class projects he did with Lagos state money.

How much does it cost to set up LAMATA and Lastma? any average governor can do that.

10 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by gashiwalesman: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
alright thanks, are you ready to show me any project that is world class that Tinubu did in Lagos aside all these things that average governors do in Nigeria.

I schooled in Ogun state, Ijebu ode grammar school, as average as Osoba was, he paid my waec fees.

Spare me all these rhetorics and point to the outstanding projects Tinubu did in Lagos and watch me vote him

Can you enjoy the same benefit in your region?

Or can a non-indegene enjoy such benefit in your home state..

It's not a must to support one of us, but trying to badmouth one of us after you have been enjoying from our land is devilish and an ingratitude taken too far

3 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by gashiwalesman: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Spare me all these average LAMATA and lastma thing and show me world class projects he did with Lagos state money.

How much does it cost to set up LAMATA and Lastma? any average governor can do that.

Go back to your text, you mentioned BRT as a world class project.. don't you care to know how BRT came to existence? Gosh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
gashiwalesman:

It's not a must to support one of us, but trying to badmouth one of us after you have been enjoying from our land is devilish and an ingratitude taken too far
is there no world class project that Tinubu started and completed in Lagos?

I'm focused on that.

5 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by SmartPolician: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
walefresh3:
your OSU kingdom never get better thing in history...

I will only answer to your question if u can show me one would class infrastructure built by OBI or any OSU dead or alive... Your lineage are cursed never to have a good LEADER...

Rule 2

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod

You people should not allow curses on Nairaland.

It's not our fault if some parents didn't do their homework.

We won't help anyone raise their child.

This moniker should be banned.

5 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
gashiwalesman:

Go back to your text, you mentioned BRT as a world class project.. don't you care to know how BRT came to existence? Gosh!!!
Did Tinubu build BRT in Lagos?

Answer it.
Show me the lane Tinubu built in Lagos.
This begs the question as to what Tinubu used Lagos money for that he left so much debt that Fashola needed to borrow money to start the BRT project.

What did Tinubu build in Lagos?

10 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by MissLeslie(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
The best security components in Nigeria is RRS , this one of the his legacy

4 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
gashiwalesman:

You cannot talk about any massive project in Lagos that Tinubu started and completed by himself without calling any of Fashola, Ambode and Sanwolu.

It's very ridiculous talking about a man with so much hype.

Tinubu had 8 years, he did nothing that we can point to that makes him stand out from an average governor. Just educate me on what he did, let's put it side by side with what other governors in Lagos could achieve.

9 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
MissLeslie:
1. Who rated RSS the best security component in Nigeria?

2. How is RSS a world class project?

11 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
MissLeslie:
3. Do you know that RSS is not funded by Lagos state government money?

10 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by gashiwalesman: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
is there no world class project that Tinubu started and completed in Lagos?

I'm focused on that.

BRT.. how's that for a start!

Please I'm not gonna ask your state of origin because I have a guess of 5states and I know none of them are close to Lagos..

You said tinubu is the Godfather of Lagos state, you accuse him of milking the state (Which I don't dispute) but you won't give him the credit where Lagos has made giant strides.. I don't understand you people oo..

My advice for lagosians is this, the West went to Libya, they made Libyans hate Gadaffi accusing him of corruption, consequently got him killed by Libyans themselves, but Today, Libya is a war torn state.. think!

First build your own house before advising others on the kind of foundation to be laid

6 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
gashiwalesman:

Please I'm not gonna ask your state because I have a guess of 5states and I know none of them are close to Lagos..

You said tinubu is the Godfather of Lagos state, you accuse of milking the state but you won't give him the credit where Lagos has made giant strides.. I don't understand you people oo..

My advice for lagosians is this, the West went to Libya, they made Libyans hate Gadaffi accusing of corruption, consequently got him killed by Libyans themselves, but Today, Libya is a war torn state.. think!

First build your own house before advising others on the kind foundation to be laid

show me the BRT lane that Tinubu started. Let's even assume that he didn't complete anyone, show me the one he started funding.

Show me

11 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by drlateef: 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Show me the free trade zone Osoba created where a Dangote refinery is located. If you can’t then shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
drlateef:

Show me the free trade zone Osoba created where a Dangote refinery is located. If you can’t then shut up!!!
any average governor of lagos can initiate free trade zone and Dangote will come there.

Lagos is not Ogun, last has been the commercial capital of Nigeria even before your parents were born.

Again, what did Tinubu do with Lagos money?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by gashiwalesman: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
You cannot talk about any massive project in Lagos that Tinubu started and completed by himself without calling any of Fashola, Ambode and Sanwolu.

It's very ridiculous talking about a man with so much hype.

Tinubu had 8 years, he did nothing that we can point to that makes him stand out from an average governor. Just educate me on what he did, let's put it side by side with what other governors in Lagos could achieve.

I'm afraid the rumour is true! Don't expect much from A 4x4 shop trader in alaba! Their knowledge about governance is miniscule and restrained.

continuity is key to a sustainable developmental goals of a society... most projects sanwo olu is completing today was all initiated by his predecessors!

Goodbye my friend!

5 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
gashiwalesman:

Please I'm not gonna ask your state of origin because I have a guess of 5states and I know none of them are close to Lagos..

You said tinubu is the Godfather of Lagos state, you accuse him of milking the state (Which I don't dispute) but you won't give him the credit where Lagos has made giant strides.. I don't understand you people oo..

My advice for lagosians is this, the West went to Libya, they made Libyans hate Gadaffi accusing him of corruption, consequently got him killed by Libyans themselves, but Today, Libya is a war torn state.. think!

First build your own house before advising others on the kind of foundation to be laid

Let me give you a scenario.
A father initiated an idea of a house project but couldn't actualize it before he died, his son then took the initiative, borrowed, built it and then all the family started living in the house.

Who built the house?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
gashiwalesman:

I'm afraid the rumour is true! Don't expect much from A 4x4 shop trader in alaba! Their knowledge about governance is miniscule and restrained.

continuity is key to a sustainable developmental goals of a society... most projects sanwo olu is completing today was all initiated by his predecessors!

Goodbye my friend!
Seems like Tinubu didn't build any world class project in Lagos.
Else, it won't be soo difficult to just bombard me with them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
gashiwalesman:

Goodbye my friend!
it seems that you are getting frustrated since you do not have anything to say except lies and propaganda.
Read the OP carefully and then you wouldn't have replied me.

It's like you guys can not live if you don't engage people withinsults. Tifiakwa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FreedomfromtheT: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
gashiwalesman:

Who told you the OP is not Yoruba.
By the way, virtually all the people who live in Lagos whether they are from Kano, Ondo, Enugu, Benue, Adamawa or AkwaIbom do contribute to the internally generated revenue of Lagos by way their taxes, rents, bills, levies and other stuff. So they are entitled to the benefits from the government as well. Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FreedomfromtheT: 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Let me give you a scenario.
A father initiated an idea of a house project but couldn't actualize it before he died, his son then took the initiative, borrowed, built it and then all the family started living in the house.

Who built the house?
So you mean that a particular former governor of a megacity who spent 8 years in office did nothing else as governor other than just 'initiating projects' for his handpicked successors to complete.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by gashiwalesman: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Who told you the OP is not Yoruba.
By the way, virtually all the people who live in Lagos whether they are from Kano, Ondo, Enugu, Benue, Adamawa or AkwaIbom do contribute to the internally generated revenue of Lagos by way their taxes, rents, bills, levies and other stuff. So they are entitled to the benefits from the government as well. Thank you.

I'm sure you know Ogun state is not the only state non indgenes contribute to their IGR, yet you can't at least mention one state outside the southwest region that offers such dividend to non indgenes living in their domain..

This is not peculiar to Ogun state alone almost 3 or 4 states in the southwest practise this and we don't care the name you answer, where you're from, your colour, your ethnicity or religion..

What do we get with such generosity 'unbridled hatred'

3 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FreedomfromtheT: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
gashiwalesman:

I'm sure you know Ogun state is not the only state non indgenes contribute to their IGR, yet you can't at least mention one state outside the southwest region that offers such dividend to non indgenes living in their domain..

This is not peculiar to Ogun state alone almost 3 or 4 states in the southwest practise this and we don't care the name you answer, where you're from, your colour, your ethnicity or religion..

What do we get with such generosity 'unbridled hatred'
Which dividend is Ogun state offering to non indigenes that other states don't offer their non indigenes. Please mention one.

8 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by gashiwalesman: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Which dividend is Ogun state offering to non indigenes that other states don't offer their non indigenes. Please mention one.

If you're just joining us please do well to read the messages before dabbling into the conversation..

Ask the OP who schooled in ijebu ode! There you'd get your answer.. And please let me know if your state offered such benevolence!

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by iblawi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
We can see what Fashola did, he build a world class transport BRT system.

Ambode came, built another world class BRT system from Oshodi to Abuke egba with a world class terminal as oshodi.
Samwolu, Fashola and Ambode together started and completed the Lagos Blue line with world class stations.

What is that world class project we can attribute to Tinubu in Lagos?

If anyone can show me any world class infrastructural project that Tinubu started and completed as a governor without having to link anyone to Sanwolu, Ambode or Fashola, I will vote for Tinubu.

I will start campaigning for him henceforth.

Note: Please world class project doesn't include buidling few roads. Show me a project that is not usual in Nigeria

The image below in addition to LASMA, LAWMA, EDUCATION, HEALTH FACILITY, ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION, PROPER PLAN FOR INTRA CITY RAIL LINE, WATER TRANSPORT, FREE TRADE ZONE, EKO ATLANTIC CITY, ETC.

LET'S CUT THE STORY SHORT.

Have you ever asked yourself why LEKKI down to EPE is completely different from mile 2 to Alaba?

YOU SEE EVERYTHING FROM LEKKI DOWNWARD WAS BECAUSE OF TINUBU. AS AT 1996 WHEN I WAS IN METHODIST BOY HIGH SCHOOL IN VI. I know that environment very well, There was no single development after VI. It was nothing more than village. If you are familiar with some old settlement in Ajah you should get what am saying. Someone made it happen and that person is Tinubu.

Fashola tried to replicate the same Idea in Ikorodu but we can see the results as well as the difference.

My brother Lagos was a complete SLUM before Tinubu. I mean every part of it and local government. The only exception was Ikoyi and VI.

Today we are proud of Lagos today because of Tinubu And his plan. The huge revenue generated today was 600 Million Naira monthly. It wasn't even enough to pay workers not to talk of building roads or renovating schools or hospital.

A lot can be said but let's just cut it short. All his project have always seen continuity from other governors after him. Till date his master plan is still in use.

3 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Demigod22: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
okay, can you tell me what exactly Tinubu did in Lagos that is world class?

I am not Tinubu's supporter jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Beware Of APC" - Explicit Verse From The Bible / ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read / APC Sweeps Sokoto Local Government Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.