Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him (6959 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him / All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
[questions quote author=iblawi post=120708935]

The image below in addition to LASMA, LAWMA, EDUCATION, HEALTH FACILITY, ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION, PROPER PLAN FOR INTRA CITY RAIL LINE, WATER TRANSPORT, FREE TRADE ZONE, EKO ATLANTIC CITY, ETC.

LET'S CUT THE STORY SHORT.

Have you ever asked yourself why LEKKI down to EPE is completely different from mile 2 to Alaba?

YOU SEE EVERYTHING FROM LEKKI DOWNWARD WAS BECAUSE OF TINUBU. AS AT 1996 WHEN I WAS IN METHODIST BOY HIGH SCHOOL IN VI. I know that environment very well, There was no single development after VI. It was nothing more than village. If you are familiar with some old settlement in Ajah you should get what am saying. Someone made it happen and that person is Tinubu.

Fashola tried to replicate the same Idea in Ikorodu but we can see the results as well as the difference.

My brother Lagos was a complete SLUM before Tinubu. I mean every part of it and local government. The only exception was Ikoyi and VI.

Today we are proud of Lagos today because of Tinubu And his plan. The huge revenue generated today was 600 Million Naira monthly. It wasn't even enough to pay workers not to talk of building roads or renovating schools or hospital.

A lot can be said but let's just cut it short. All his project have always seen continuity from other governors after him. Till date his master plan is still in use.

[/quote]Tell me one world class project Tinubu started and finished.

Is my English that is the problem or you don't know what "world class, started and finished" means?

3 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FreedomfromtheT: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
gashiwalesman:

If you're just joining us please do well to read the messages before dabbling into the conversation..

Ask the OP who schooled in ijebu ode! There you'd get your answer.. And please let me know if your state offered such benevolence!
So your answer is none. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
So you mean that a particular former governor of a megacity who spent 8 years in office did nothing else as governor other than just 'initiating projects' for his handpicked successors to complete.
It's what they are trying to tell me.

4 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by AstroG: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
iblawi:

The image below in addition to LASMA, LAWMA, EDUCATION, HEALTH FACILITY, ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION, PROPER PLAN FOR INTRA CITY RAIL LINE, WATER TRANSPORT, FREE TRADE ZONE, EKO ATLANTIC CITY, ETC.

LET'S CUT THE STORY SHORT.

Have you ever asked yourself why LEKKI down to EPE is completely different from mile 2 to Alaba?

YOU SEE EVERYTHING FROM LEKKI DOWNWARD WAS BECAUSE OF TINUBU. AS AT 1996 WHEN I WAS IN METHODIST BOY HIGH SCHOOL IN VI. I know that environment very well, There was no single development after VI. It was nothing more than village. If you are familiar with some old settlement in Ajah you should get what am saying. Someone made it happen and that person is Tinubu.

Fashola tried to replicate the same Idea in Ikorodu but we can see the results as well as the difference.

My brother Lagos was a complete SLUM before Tinubu. I mean every part of it and local government. The only exception was Ikoyi and VI.

Today we are proud of Lagos today because of Tinubu And his plan. The huge revenue generated today was 600 Million Naira monthly. It wasn't even enough to pay workers not to talk of building roads or renovating schools or hospital.

A lot can be said but let's just cut it short. All his project have always seen continuity from other governors after him. Till date his master plan is still in use.

The OP asked for at least one World Class Project he executed not initiated. Every world class,average or below par Governor can initiate a project but execution of the project is the Key

12 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FreedomfromtheT: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
It's what they are trying to tell me.
Hmmmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Demigod22: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=Advocate500 post=120707633] nobody will buy this narrative not when one among the three candidate is very much clear ahead of the other in terms of prudence and integrity, that is the only thing that is lacking in our political space. lumping all together is nothing but hypocrisy.

Based on Nigeria standard obi is very clear in all index.[/quote

Peter Obi and prudence can never be in the same sentence. Then talking about integrity, you dare mentioned integrity with Nigerian politician? Peter Obi have integrity by decamping from APGA to PDP and now Labour party? Or integrity by working with Jonathan? Integrity by supporting James Nwafor to kill Anambra youths in the river? Integrity that can't think of building infrastructure?

Eight years as governor of Anambra State, no airport, no international conference centre, no proper NYSC camp, dirty Awka, health workers strike.

Most Anambra people supporting Peter Obi are doing so emotionally, logically, a failed governor can't make a great president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Hmmmmmmm!
He did absolutely nothing visavis The amount of money he received and they hype him.

He ended up leaving the state in huge debt, even with enormous revenue that never invested in massive projects.

6 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by AstroG: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Cc: Garfield1,Tinubuadvocate,Kayse,Igbotormentoryarimo

4 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by BigYash: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
Them ask urchins which world class project Tinubu built while in office,them say na LASTMa and RRS grin
No need to dey follow urchins talk sef. A day old baby is wiser and more intelligent than them..

12 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
AstroG:
Cc: Garfield1,Tinubuadvocate,Kayse,Igbotormentor yarimo
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
BigYash:
Them ask urchins which world class project Tinubu built while in office,them say na LASTMa and RRS grin
No need to dey follow urchins talk sef. A day old baby is wiser and more intelligent than them..
I don't know how setting up a police department like RSS that is funded by private individuals becomes a world class project.

The moment you try to engage them without abuses, you will realize that Tinubu is overly overrated. You will discover that he about the worst governor since history of lagos.

A below pat performer who is riding on the success stories of those after him and before him as governors.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
BigYash:
Tinubu is so overrated that he's the only governor in the history of lagos who didn't build any flyover or bridge.

He was busy looting

7 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by AstroG: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I don't know how setting up a police department like RSS that is funded by private individuals becomes a world class project.

The moment you try to engage them without abuses, you will realize that Tinubu is overly overrated. You will discover that he about the worst governor since history of lagos.

A below pat performer who is riding on the success stories of those after him and before him as governors.

Tinubu wasn’t a below or performer as u presume,he fought Obj for LCDA independence I think for 2yrs(may be wrong tho). He initiated so many blueprints that the present /past Governors re using but am more interested on whether he executed any during his tenure

2 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Mrtaye: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
walefresh3:
your OSU kingdom never get better thing in history...

I will only answer to your question if u can show me one would class infrastructure built by OBI or any OSU dead or alive... Your lineage are cursed never to have a good LEADER...
He's just asking a harmless question and you can do better by showing facts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by iblawi(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Tell me one world class project Tinubu started and finished.

Is my English the problem or you don't know what "world calls, started and finished" means?

The mistake you are making is no world class project is done by one administration anywhere in the world. Planning and design alone will take you first tenure. Getting funds and allocation of such contract would take another tenure.

We are talking of projects in excess of Ten billion dollars. Moreso, most of his project were PPP. How much is the state generating? How long have Dangote been building just 1 refinery? It's already over 10 years. Eco Atlantic is over 10 years and even lekki port is already over 15 years. Let's not talk of the intra city rail.

Even European countries with access to funds don't carry out such project within that time frame. Only China can and you know why.

Even federal government can't compare with Lagos state when it comes to this. His development plan was to last 25years.

3 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by nameo: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hmmm... na wa o

I patiently went through this thread o but i havent seen anybody answer OP's simple question: what "world class" project was executed by the so-called creator of Modern Lagos in 8 years as Gov?

No answer yet o.

Where are all those high falutin urchinns we have on NL. Your Lord and master is on trial o grin

9 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by AstroG: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
iblawi:

The mistake you are making is no world class project is done by one administration anywhere in the world. Planning and design alone will take you first tenure. Getting funds and allocation of such contract would take another tenure.

We are talking of projects in excess of Ten billion dollars. Moreso, most of his project were PPP. How much is the state generating? How long have Dangote been building just 1 refinery? It's already over 10 years. Eco Atlantic is over 10 years and even lekki port is already over 15 years. Let's not talk of the intra city rail.

Even European countries with access to funds don't carry out such project within that time frame. Only China can and you know why.

Even federal government can't compare with Lagos state when it comes to this. His development plan was to last 25years.

I disagree with you on this,Ebonyi state Governor started and executed so many World class projects under 8yrs,same to Akpabio that constructed Uyo Township stadium,Donald Duke that built World class Tourism Site called Tinapa and others.

7 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
iblawi:

So you don't have any answer, thanks for your contribution

11 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
AstroG:

Tinubu wasn’t a below or performer as u presume,he fought Obj for LCDA independence I think for 2yrs(may be wrong tho). He initiated so many blueprints that the present /past Governors re using but am more interested on whether he executed any during his tenure
What did he do with Lagos state huge revenue for 8 years?

We all know his intend with LCDAs. You and I know it's for selfish reasons which is working now for him

6 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by garfield1: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
AstroG:
Cc: Garfield1,Tinubuadvocate,Kayse,Igbotormentoryarimo

Can't recall now but tinubu is a planner.he has several innovations

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
garfield1:

So a governor of a mega state innovated for 8years?

No massive project, no world class infrastructure?

You guys are funny

8 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by AstroG: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
What did he do with Lagos state huge revenue for 8 years?

We all know his intend with LCDAs. You and I know it's for selfish reasons which is working now for him

Your characterization of Tinubu is devoid of sentiments and am not like that. I’m not an APC supporter tho but Tinubu deserves some accolades for the way he steered Lagos out of military regime.

But my own interest in ur topic is the execution of one world class project.

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by AstroG: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
garfield1:

Innovations without Executing any,that’s surprising

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by nameo: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
garfield1:

Planner??

Hehehehehe cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by garfield1: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
nameo:

Planner??

Hehehehehe cheesy grin

He laid the foundation for the successes of his successors
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
AstroG:

Your characterization of Tinubu is devoid of sentiments and am not like that. I’m not an APC supporter tho but Tinubu deserves some accolades for the way he steered Lagos out of military regime.

But my own interest in ur topic is the execution of one world class project.
He doesn't deserve any accolade.
Lagos during Tinubu was stagnant, Fashola reactivated it.

A godfather who uses a state's revenue to enrich himself and his generations unborn cannot be giving accolades, such person should rot in jail in a sane society. Stop reasoning like that, learn to be principles and see beyond the charades.

5 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by garfield1: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
AstroG:

Innovations without Executing any,that’s surprising

He executed them.he brought lcdas,brought state traffic agency lastma,state metropolitan authority,waste management,signage and advertisement agency,geographic info agency,showed other states how to generate igr
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by nameo: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
garfield1:

He used 8 years to laid the "foundation " abi garfield1

grin cheesy

Let me hear any of you use Tinubu "performance" in Lagos as a campaign material ever again!!

@ OP, thanks for your questions. Plzz ask more questions like this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
garfield1:

what foundation?
The one they used in building 3rd mainland bridge, marina, V.I, ikoyi or Eko bridge?
You guys are funny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by FatherOfJesus: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
garfield1:

He executed them.he brought lcdas,brought state traffic agency lastma,state metropolitan authority,waste management,signage and advertisement agency,geographic info agency,showed other states how to generate igr
we are asking for world class project ls.

Read the OP. This are immeasurable mediocre stuffs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by AstroG: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
garfield1:

All these are not World class projects and you knw that,they are just regular agencies created to serve a purpose

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Mrtaye: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
citygarden:

Elko Atlantic city started by tinubu
Millennium schools across the state was built by him
Lagos/badagry was started by him
Lamata was initiate by him
Lasuth hospital etc
Free education and free waec paid for all tribe in Lagos.
Even the brt project was by him at the end of his tenure
😂🤣 I think he's talking of major projects like bridges, major roads and infrastructure that were started from the scratch and finished within his 8 year tenure just like what Dave Umahi is doing in ebonyi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fresh Battle In Kano / Can Nigeria Become A Super Power Without Electricity? / See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.