Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde (8270 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Tinubu: The Criteria To Pick My Running Mate Is In My Pocket Book / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Tife20: 11:12am On May 03, 2020
Renowned Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) Chief Niyi Akintola today stated that governors of South West that he calls, either answer him or calls back expect his own state governor, Mr. Seyi Makinde.

Chief Niyi Akintola stated this today while speaking on a radio programme tagged 'Political Circuit' which was aired live in a private radio station in Ibadan.
The senior lawyer turned politician was one of those who contested for the party ticket of the All Progressive Congress (APC)) in Oyo state during the last electioneering. He was the last to step down to the eventual candidate of the party, Chief Adebayo Adelabu who was a former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Deputy Governor.
Chief Akintola stated that he most times he calls the present governor of Oyo state, the governor would not pick his call. He says that he does not call the governor for favours or government contracts but to call to advise him.

The foremost lawyer stated that whenever he calls other South West governor, they either pick up immediately or call him back. He mentioned present governor Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State and Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state as governors that pick up or calls him back.
On the issue of COVID 19 in Oyo State, Akintola stated that Oyo State governor is practicing populist agenda stating that a governor should be able to take tough decisions instead of always trying to please the people. He therefore berated the governor of Oyo state stating that Oyo state is not practising social distancing.
He asked that government should prepare for post Covid-19 suggesting that since revenue is dropping government should reduce political aides. He asked that government should not overburden the populace by increasing tax.
He also advised that the electorates should the worst to lead the best.

http://afronairagist.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=19
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by LibertyRep: 11:24am On May 03, 2020
Send text messages, he'll read it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 11:27am On May 03, 2020
Makinde was so wise, he knows his statement will be used against him, he rather prefer to remain silent

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by surgical: 11:29am On May 03, 2020
When you know your enemy it is better to keep some distance,that is what seyi is doing, the other SW governors are his friends and party men,they can be chuming

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by NewsMuncher: 11:30am On May 03, 2020
What is he picking your call for. Send a text message please, the Governor has a State to run!

23 Likes

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by inedujac: 11:31am On May 03, 2020
Give me his contact to confirm your story.
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by dawnomike(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2020
NewsMuncher:
What is he picking your call for. Send a text message please, the Governor has a State to run!
That's right!

8 Likes

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by BlueRayDick: 11:37am On May 03, 2020
Hear the nonesense this one is saying.

1. Who made you special adviser to all South west governors?

2. Have u called Buhari in Aso Rock to advise him on so many anomalies going on under his nose?

3. Hear him talking about the governor populist agenda because he listens to his people. Obviously He's saying the governor should take tough decisions and not mind how the people that put him in Power will feel......smh. The definition of Democracy as being " Government of the people, for the people and by the people " is definitely lost on him. I'm sure he enjoys the "constituted authority" approach to government adopted by the Broda Isiaka Ajimobi..

4. Maybe the governor was busy listening to his people and doing their bidding when u called looking for favors / contract.

5. Baba please let the young man take his time and focus on governance and stop whining. When his 4 years ends let his people decide his fate whether to reward him with another 4 years or send him packing.

6. For now bàbà go and hustle more for Ur law practice save money to buy Ur Governorship nomination ticket come 2023

20 Likes

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by donbachi(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2020
Just txt him "efcc on their way to your office"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by bankai1789: 12:18pm On May 03, 2020

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:20pm On May 03, 2020
Tife20:
On the issue of COVID 19 in Oyo State, Akintola stated that Oyo State governor is practicing populist agenda stating that a governor should be able to take tough decisions instead of always trying to please the people.

Seyi Makinde we know but who are you

Chief Niyi Akintola mentality is the very reason, Nigeria is the way it is

Is governance not all about serving and pleasing the people

Those you have been communicating with, how is their state with their strict policies

We all saw how Ajimobi turned out! Please leave one of the few people's friendly governor alone, he does not need your disastrous company\communications!!!

7 Likes

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Donchuks023(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2020
Update Alert!! Have you heard of Etheruem?

Etheruem is a crypto currency like bitcoin. It is the second highest and most popular after bitcoin.
Have you heard of Etheruem

It's an online market ethereum, u could earn up to 6k usd. Join the second highest crypto currency ethereum. The rate is currently 94k and u open ur online wallet with just #3500.
No referrals issue.
You want to know more
Whatsapp- 08109565649
You can also google about it and dm for more clarifications

1 Share

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:43pm On May 03, 2020
BlueRayDick:

2. Have u called Buhari in Aso Rock to advise him on so many anomalies going on under his nose?

3. Hear him talking about the governor populist agenda because he listens to his people. Obviously He's saying the governor should take tough decisions and not mind how the people that put him in Power will feel......smh. The definition of Democracy as being " Government of the people, for the people and by the people " is definitely lost on him. I'm sure he enjoys the "constituted authority" approach to government adopted by the Broda Isiaka Ajimobi..

4. Maybe the governor was busy listening to his people and doing their bidding when u called looking for favors / contract.

5. Baba please let the young man take his time and focus on governance and stop whining. When his 4 years ends let his people decide his fate whether to reward him with another 4 years or send him packing.

6. For now bàbà go and hustle more in Ur law practice save money to buy Ur Governorship nomination ticket.
Don't mind him that's how their evil communication disrupts good governance

Selfish people,

Seyi Makinde should just press IGNORE!!!

1 Like

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2020
donbachi:
Just txt him "efcc on their way to your office"
Seyi's reply will be: thanx for the joke. Came at the right time.

3 Likes

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Daniel058(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2020
Na by force to be somebody's SA ? grin

I tell you GSM na my type, Chai grin once I see negative pipol coming ,I no dey stress myself to Even listen to u, Use that advise epp urself abeg grin
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by farem: 1:20pm On May 03, 2020
profolaolu:
Makinde was so wise, he knows his statement will be used against him, he rather prefer to remain silent

And he told you this, right?
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Trailblazer1(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2020
Attention seeker undecided

1 Like

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Sammy07: 1:22pm On May 03, 2020
BlueRayDick:

6. For now bàbà go and hustle more in Ur law practice save money to buy Ur Governorship nomination ticket.

Don't mind him jare.
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by yuswrld20(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2020
sycophants abound this countri

1 Like

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 03, 2020
And of what use is your call if not asking for your own share of the cake
Abeg park well
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Sunshineg5(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2020
The Audio governor thinks government should be a charity organization.

He doesn't know unlike charity organizations, the government would be held accountable for how he spends the tax payers money during elections.
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by oluwasegun007(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2020
To not answer call again na issue... What if he no get your number.

Even me that am not governor yet its not all calls I answer.
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Tetrahedron: 2:30pm On May 03, 2020
Who are you that he should call back?

At your age, you should be playing with your grandchildren! Leave politics for upcoming generations baba agbaya lipsrsealed

Another “adedibu loading...”
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by helinues: 2:33pm On May 03, 2020
Sorry who is he?
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by hajilee101(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2020
grin grin No be lie
profolaolu:
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 03, 2020
I heard the program on Fresh Fm yesterday. OAP Mayor and others were even surprise and tried to persuade the Chief to change his word. Man too dey talk, na Coronavirus them ask him to talk about, he don go dey taunt Gov. Seyi Makinde grin. Word wey he don spit out. To even think Seyi is the present Governor and such allegation is made against him, Chief is on long thing God!
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Lush100(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2020
Oga , you say u want to advise him.
Send text messages, he will read it and let that young man focus on Oyo state people not politicians

Tife20:
Renowned Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) Chief Niyi Akintola today stated that governors of South West that he calls, either answer him or calls back expect his own state governor, Mr. Seyi Makinde.

Chief Niyi Akintola stated this today while speaking on a radio programme tagged 'Political Circuit' which was aired live in a private radio station in Ibadan.
The senior lawyer turned politician was one of those who contested for the party ticket of the All Progressive Congress (APC)) in Oyo state during the last electioneering. He was the last to step down to the eventual candidate of the party, Chief Adebayo Adelabu who was a former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Deputy Governor.
Chief Akintola stated that he most times he calls the present governor of Oyo state, the governor would not pick his call. He says that he does not call the governor for favours or government contracts but to call to advise him.

The foremost lawyer stated that whenever he calls other South West governor, they either pick up immediately or call him back. He mentioned present governor Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State and Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state as governors that pick up or calls him back.
On the issue of COVID 19 in Oyo State, Akintola stated that Oyo State governor is practicing populist agenda stating that a governor should be able to take tough decisions instead of always trying to please the people. He therefore berated the governor of Oyo state stating that Oyo state is not practising social distancing.
He asked that government should prepare for post Covid-19 suggesting that since revenue is dropping government should reduce political aides. He asked that government should not overburden the populace by increasing tax.

Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by slimanyd: 5:43pm On May 03, 2020
Lol. See begger begger shame shame .
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by Lawly: 5:47pm On May 03, 2020
Lwkmd
a prophet is not known in his home place. Besides, Seyi Makinde was just observing social distance so nothing spoil grin
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by bolaayenimo: 5:48pm On May 03, 2020
who da Bleep are you?
Re: All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde by joyandfaith: 6:01pm On May 03, 2020
Tife20:

efficient people do not pick useless calls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo PDP Group Endorses Eddy Olafeso As PDP Southwest Chairman / Oyo, Ogun Plan Herdsmen Registration, To Outlaw Open Grazing / Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.