Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him (6960 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Show One World Class Project Peter Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him / All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by forgiveness: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Na stone e put, no be Eko Atlantic.

I will soon bust this lie now like I have busted your BRT lies.

Hold on 😂

FatherOfJesus:
there's no where in the article that says that Lagos state government approached them.
It's a private company.
Deal with it.

Don't hype nonsense

This is your request and I gave it to you.

Have you now seen or read where it is written Tinubu called for solution? grin

Read it very well, mr man. grin

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Workch: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2023
So Tinubu couldn't start and finish any many project in Lagos state.

After 9 pages, no single tangible achievement 🤣
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Trollronaldo: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2023
It's a pity. Urchins cannot answer the OP.

What a shame. Tinubu and lie lie legacies

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by forgiveness: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
who was governor in 2008? 😂😂

Who is the governor in 2023? grin
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Trollronaldo: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

they said the physical project started in 2008. Are you not reading it?

You are busy giving us more lies to cover up the existing lies
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by forgiveness: 8:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Trollronaldo:
they said the physical project started in 2008. Are you not reading it?

You are busy giving us more lies to cover up the existing lies

Park one side and let me finish with the troll before I open your file. No time for distractions. grin
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Trollronaldo: 8:45am On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

Parkbone side and let me finish with the troll before I open your file. No time for distractions. grin
You seem not to know that we are at the sideline seeing your lies 😂
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Workch: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

Urchins and lies.

Tufiakwa
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by forgiveness: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Trollronaldo:
You seem not to know that we are at the sideline seeing your lies 😂

Which lie? Abeg, Park one side. I go come back to you soon.
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by forgiveness: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Workch:
Urchins and lies.

Tufiakwa

Which lie? You get low iq?
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Trollronaldo: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

Which lie? Abeg, Park one side. I go come back to you soon.
Everything you have been posting are lies.

Them swear for you? 😂😂
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Obaaderemi2: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Because he didn't start it. Na mouth him take do am, na Fashola put action
The brt started in 2007. How did Fashola start it when Fashola got there in may 2007?
Explain and stop the hate. wink

2 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Workch: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

Sha take it easy with the lies and deception.

Take it easy, this thread already exposed a lot of things to me.
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by forgiveness: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Everything you have been posting are lies.

Them swear for you? 😂😂

Mention one. grin
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by forgiveness: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2023
Workch:
Sha take it easy with the lies and deception.

Take it easy, this thread already exposed a lot of things to me.

Mention one
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Workch: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

Mention one
Sha take it easy, I no get strength for argument
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by forgiveness: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Workch:
Sha take it easy, I no get strength for argument

Empty brain. grin
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Putinofrussia: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2023
jude79:

In the beginning Lagos was without form and void, the spirit of tinubu came and created the land....

Quote from the book of urchins, chapter 1 verse 1
Chai. This is what you get when you turned a tout to God, God forbid, what an abomination
Typical wailing of an imp.
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Iziquiel(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
he also left huge debt for Fashola with all these mediocre projects
Mediocre projects you say, I guess you are looking for a project like the Burj Khalifa. They have reeled out some of the roads, and housing estates he constructed and you're here still asking for a project like the Burj Khalifa.

Meanwhile, tell us the little projects like the roads and housing estates your candidate built while he was Governor for 8 good years..

Even your Candidate has never ever said Tinubu is incompetent or under-performed as Governor but Tinubu has repeatedly told Nigerians that Obi and Atiku were both failures while they held public office.
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by AMKAG66(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2023
Putinofrussia:

You are just jumping from one place to the other.
I gave you a road Tinubu did now,which is more than 40 km but you didnt bring one from Amaechi or any other person.
Does that mean that you have been defeated? cheesy
If we go one on one,you will be surprised that Tinubu will win.He is somebody who tirelessly keeps his promises and very innovative.I like Wike,Akpabio,Udom,Umahi,Ganduje projectwise too..

Too much noise. Just name few world class projects your so called King of Lagos executed. Is that too difficult to do?
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Workch: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2023
AMKAG66:

Too much noise. Just name few world class projects your so called King of Lagos executed. Is that too difficult to do?
abi, wetin hard for that one again.

The hype too much 😂
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by udeh3(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
lol, they think they can deceive us.

Like we were not in Lagos when BAT was governor. He's the worst governor of lagos ever

I wonder when I hear the master plan. Ambode only served for 4yrs, we're still feeling his impact. Never borrowed any money and never left any debt for the state, yet, he was kicked out for selfish interest.

The way Ambode handled the traffic is very excellent.
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by forgiveness: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2023
AMKAG66:

BRT
Eko Atlantic
Lekki deep port

Etc
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Workch: 9:53am On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

BRT
Eko Atlantic
Lekki deep port

Etc
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Putinofrussia: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2023
AMKAG66:

A typical wailing.This is.
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by silibaba: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
if you don't create a thread then I will stop replying you.

I will only answer anyone who will tell me what Tinubu did in Lagos

Aboobi, absolutely, nothing

he just using his predecessors to amass wealth.

if tifnubu sleeps, the whole Lagos sleeps, if he wakes the whole Lagos wakes.
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Obaaderemi2: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

If the ibo boy had known that the brt was started by Tinubu he wouldn't have included it. grin

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by OkutaNla: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
If the ibo boy had known that the brt was started by Tinubu he wouldn't have included it. grin

You put the ignoramus Op in his place by citing that BRT project. Their hatred has blinded them to simple and easily verifiable facts. What miffs me is their obsession with Tinubu. The man never governed any SE state, yet they leave the likes of T.A Orji (who's reputed to have stolen billions with nothing to show and is currently a serving senator at the NASS) and other underachievers (e.g Peteru Obi) and instead direct their bile and hatred at Tinubu. Very useless lot.

2 Likes

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by forgiveness: 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:

He was totally ignorant of it. The thing shock am. grin

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
can you tell me what Tinubu did in Lagos now?

Leave distractions

Mature reply
Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Obaaderemi2: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
OkutaNla:

You put the ignoramus Op in his place by citing that BRT project. Their hatred has blinded them to simple and easily verifiable facts. What miffs me is their obsession with Tinubu. The man never governed any SE state, yet they leave the likes of T.A Orji (who's reputed to have stolen billions with nothing to show and is currently a serving senator at the NASS) and other underachievers (e.g Peteru Obi) and instead direct their bile and hatred at Tinubu. Very useless lot.
The time has come to put these people in their places everywhere in the South West. Before I didn't care about their hatred but the thing is growing too noticeable everyday especially with social media. No wonder they're shut out from the corridors of influence.

1 Like

Re: Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him by Obaaderemi2: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

He was totally ignorant of it. The thing shock am. grin
Don't mind the idiots. They're attracting the wrong kind of attention to themselves. Ibadan had more ibos than Lagos but after the civil war they lost a lot of influence in Ibadan. Up till today there are landlords and landladies who will never let their Properties to these hateful people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu And His Son, Yinka, In Surulere , Lagos Today / Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu / We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.