Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu (1316 Views)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Bola A. Thubv: Farooq A. Kperogi, & Body Filling Of Rusted Image By Barth / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

You obviously have no idea about how the economy works so you chose ad hominem.

You're probably one of those who just wants to feed and take care of your loved ones.

Of all the three candidates, it's most likely a Tinubu's administration that can solve your problem if there's any government that can.

Nonsense!!!
Obi's performance as Governor of Anambra of yesterday buries the performance of Tinubu in Lagos State a formal Capital State, whose foundation for development had been laid down years ago.
We are not to be decieved again.
Hustling Nigerians now understand se APC Suffering and hardship pro max be like Natural disaster, e no dey first ask for Tribe, Religion or even party before e strike,so I pity agbado infested urchins doing their nonsense tribal hate antics.
This is beyond Tribe now,this is about our collective Survival.
APC MUST GO is the voice on the streets of Nija now,put hear for ground make you hear watin dey play for streets.
Obi or Atiku go rule over you and your family, better vote Wisely ooo grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by emmanuelbrown26: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Idiotic urchin!
My daddy can never be involved in narcotics.

You are one of the useless idiots queuing up with an empty bowl for rice everyday at Bourdillon. That's where your destiny was swapped and left you unfortunate.
U hv said it all.
Imagine supporting baba quarter to go. A man that can't even stand for 30minutes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by Exclusive101: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lagos Island maternity hospital

mycar:
Nobody has come up with a single project Tinubu started and completed as a governor other than some business deals that will also benefit him in the long run that investors brought to him and he approved.
Even with all the propaganda you guys are disseminating, Tinubu of today doesn't even know what it means to test the microphone, and that leaves us with this question, are we voting for Tinubu to reward him for bringing Buhari to us or are we voting for him to reward him for the acclaimed governors he installed in lagos state or the deals he approved as a Governor?

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by wegevv: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

Thank you and bless your heart.

I understand your choice based on your priorities.

It's as simple as "APC didn't deliver up to my expectations, I'll try another party."

Close. We had zero expectations and they still managed to fall our hand. From their governing, to their treatment of a competent VP, to their choice of a mentally and physically unfit arrogant man as a successor for the next term, to their shenanigans right now as the election approaches. I couldn't care less about what Tinubu achieved as Governor of Lagos and his legacy there is heavily disputed anyway.

The message to APC and everyone involved in this mess of a FG needs to be loud and clear. So that our future leaders can take heed.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by Exclusive101: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
The new city hall was was also built by Bola Ahmed Tinubu

mycar:
Nobody has come up with a single project Tinubu started and completed as a governor other than some business deals that will also benefit him in the long run that investors brought to him and he approved.
Even with all the propaganda you guys are disseminating, Tinubu of today doesn't even know what it means to test the microphone, and that leaves us with this question, are we voting for Tinubu to reward him for bringing Buhari to us or are we voting for him to reward him for the acclaimed governors he installed in lagos state or the deals he approved as a Governor?

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by Ttalk: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
IDENNAA:

This is just embarrassing. Look at what bigotry has done to you. You have to go throw so many hoops to defend the man but its to no avail. The Jagaban is going down but its up to him to decided how he want it served. His criminality is well documented but the end of his wicked rule in Lagos has come to an end!
Obi never had any accusations against him. Yes , Anambra was very volatile when he stepped in and immediately quelled the madness. The then IGP rated Anambra the most secured state in the nation and we have the records to verify. In Anambra Obi rebuilt all the major teaching hospitals in Anambra , expanded them and build school of nursings in them. Obi paid over 40 billions in owed pensions by previous government and left over 78 billions in stocks and bonds.

All these lies can only be fed lazy and unintelligent youth like you.

Why did Obiano uses security to campaign if indeed Obi has solved security problem?

For the record Kidnapping and abduction was at the peak during Obi era, to the extend that churches and religious centres were not spared.

What about communal clashes that has remained unresolved up till today since the time of Peter Obi.

Your lies can only deceive those who doesn't know Anambra and it's history, not someone like me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by Auxtan(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

He spoke to use through a manifesto. That's enough!
You be mumu. Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by BigIyanga: 12:05am On Feb 08, 2023
N3TRAL:

He spoke to use through a manifesto. That's enough!
Copy and paste manifesto doesn't address Naira shortage, fuel scarcity, naira hoard.. Let him come and defend his manifesto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by BigIyanga: 12:07am On Feb 08, 2023
Exclusive101:
Lagos Island maternity hospital

How many MRI, CT Scan and Mammogram machines are there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by benardtotti(m): 12:48am On Feb 08, 2023
N3TRAL:

The drug story is not totally true. The United States does not spare drug traffickers. They go to jail.

Elite musicians / rappers like Kodak Black, DMX, Wiz Khalifa that have millions of followers have been jailed for being in possession of drugs. How on Earth will America bargain with a "millionaire drug dealer" who "distributes opium to their population"? If forfeiture was for drug dealers El Chapo, Pablo etc would drop a billion dollars to be free.

Tinubu was never a drug dealer. As a lawyer with experience in Judicial systems who has actually read the files that were made public, I explained in simple terms what happened in the case.

The forfeiture had nothing to do with Tinubu dealing on or trafficking drugs except you just want to blackmail him or you've been brainwashed to hate him.
See what happened on the Link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7426030/tinubus-drug-case-simple-explanation

Leave him in his delusion that the usa cut a deal with tinubu, many don't understand that the usa doesn't spare drug dealers .

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by EMMYLODE: 1:13am On Feb 08, 2023
N3TRAL:

The drug story is not totally true. The United States does not spare drug traffickers. They go to jail.

Elite musicians / rappers like Kodak Black, DMX, Wiz Khalifa that have millions of followers have been jailed for being in possession of drugs. How on Earth will America bargain with a "millionaire drug dealer" who "distributes opium to their population"? If forfeiture was for drug dealers El Chapo, Pablo etc would drop a billion dollars to be free.

Tinubu was never a drug dealer. As a lawyer with experience in Judicial systems who has actually read the files that were made public, I explained in simple terms what happened in the case.

The forfeiture had nothing to do with Tinubu dealing on or trafficking drugs except you just want to blackmail him or you've been brainwashed to hate him.

https://www.nairalanhd.com/7426030/tinubus-drug-case-simple-explanation

When they said Tinubu had a out of court settlement with US on drug issue a f had to forefiet 460k dollars ...I wonder if they believe the story or being deliberately mischievous. Even when the then IG of police Rafa Balogun wrote to US to know more about it, he got a response clearly stating Tinubu has nothing if such. It's ok not to like someone but it's low that one has to lie to against someone. Only someone with low iq will believe the drug story

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by Great2017: 4:14am On Feb 08, 2023
N3TRAL:

How is it questionable? Tinubu is the Warren Buffett of Nigeria. He's a First class Accounting graduate from an American university who made his fortune from stocks trading and investing in the right markets. He was also lucky to inherit generational wealth.

Tinubu played opposition from 1999 to 2015. That's 16 years. He was probed by Obasanjo's EFCC and Jonathan's EFCC found nothing on him. The accounts of Lagos State are audited by the best international auditors and organisations. None of the audit reports suggests that Tinubu has ever stolen from Lagos.

Any other story is beer palour gist.

But Tinubu himself claimed that his wealth is an Inherited one. Should we believe what he claimed or your beer parlor gist?
https://newswirengr.com/2022/12/07/video-i-inherited-great-real-estate-bola-tinubu-talks-about-his-source-of-wealth/
Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:58am On Feb 08, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm not quarreling with you. I'm just telling you to build your life around your career , job or business- anything productive.

It will be a shame for you to produce hateful offspring whose highest paying job will be trolling successful people on the internet.

There's great power in your hands, my boy, to end the nuisance and uselessness that runs in your family. Let the stupidity end with you, please grin
You are so unfortunate!
Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:13am On Feb 08, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

U hv said it all.
Imagine supporting baba quarter to go. A man that can't even stand for 30minutes
The urchin is even living in bondage. It's on his signature. Yet he doesn't want liberation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by mycar: 6:16am On Feb 08, 2023
Exclusive101:
The new city hall was was also built by Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I said a project he started and completed and did the see the amount spent? many ways lagos money is being stolen

Here we go;

Sometimes in early 1964, Lagos Town Council commissioned a firm of Israeli Architect, Messrs, AMY Architects Engineering Consultants Limited to draw up the plan of…

Sometimes in early 1964, Lagos Town Council commissioned a firm of Israeli Architect, Messrs, AMY Architects Engineering Consultants Limited to draw up the plan of a Town Hall befitting Lagos that was then the Federal Capital of Nigeria. The drawing was completed around October 1964, when Tenders were invited from building contractors.

There were about seven building contractors, who tendered for the erection of the building, but the contract was awarded in December 1964 to Messrs. Reynolds Construction Limited. The contractor started proper work in August 1965. Record have it that the actual construction was carried out by Messrs. Nigersol Construction Limited.

The initial plan was for the hall to be completed within two years but the crisis in the country deterred the progress of the work, apart from sharp criticisms against construction of the Town Hall from many quarters. On July 20, 1970, the edifice was declared open by the then Military Administrator of Lagos, Brigadier general Mobolaji Johnson.

But 30 years after it was commissioned for public use, the Lagos City Hall was gutted by a mysterious fire. It was renovated and handed back to the Lagos Island Local Government authority last Tuesday amidst pomp and pageantry among indigenes of Lagos.

Speaking at the ceremony which drew the crème de la crème of the society like former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu under whose administration the rehabilitation work started, Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu I, National Chairman of the Action Congress, Chief Bisi Akande, first military Governor, Rtd General Mobolaji Johnson, first civilian Governor of Lagos State, Alhaji Lateef Jakande, former Governor of Ogun State, Chief Segun Osoba and others, Governor Babatunde Fashola said the new City Hall would become the newest address for entertainment and tourism.

The governor added that the hall would also serve as a reference point for social engagements and business and would be managed on behalf of the State and Local Government by a team of Nigerian consultants. He added that the team would receive bookings and ensure maintenance of security around the building.

Also speaking during the event, former Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu under whom the reconstruction commenced in 2007 said it is a thing of great joy that the Action Congress has succeeded in restoring the dignity of the City Hall as it promised then.

He thanked all Lagosians for believing in him even when many cynics thought it was impossible to bring back the City Hall. He thanked them for supporting with their votes and making it possible for the contractors to work without inhibitions.

Also speaking, the first Military Governor of Lagos, Rtd General Mobolaji Johnson called for the adoption of maintenance culture by the people so that the City Hall can remain in good state.

General Johnson who recalled that the commissioning of the city was one of his first assignments said it was a thing of great joy that it has been restored to a beautiful state.
Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:18am On Feb 08, 2023
benardtotti:

Leave him in his delusion that the usa cut a deal with tinubu, many don't understand that the usa doesn't spare drug dealers .
Why did he forfeit 460000 USD?

Do you even know how judicial systems worldwide work? Like I told the Op, we have passed the stage of denial and misrepresentation of facts Nigerians themselves have gone to the crime scene to see for themselves, so save your sweat.

Pablo Escobar and Osama bin laden cannot be the face of Nigeria in this century, tufiakwa!

Peter Obi is God sent. Nigerians now have a choice. It's not business as usual and it's not gonna be between the devil and the deep blue sea, but between darkness and light.
Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by FatherOfJesus: 6:50am On Feb 08, 2023
Britishpea:
Isn’t it even funny people think buying votes by Tinubu to win an election makes him a bad candidate? All candidates will buy votes according to their pockets. Buying vote or not buying doesn’t make a candidate a good one at governance.

Buhari had no money to buy votes and was all about integrity but what’s the result today?

Tinubu, at large had exhumed his dexterities on so many occasions in all things he laid his hands on and succeeded. It takes a man with Midas touch to turn sham to glam. He stands tall. If people are angry that he’s wealthy. Maybe those people should try poverty. He wasn’t the only governor that led a state in 1999 till date. What’s stopping others to be wealthy as he is.

This means he is an intelligent man who knows how to turn situations to blessings.
For us that knew Lagos before Tinubu became a governor we can’t be brainwashed on what he did to place Lagos on the pedestal of success today.

Robert greenfield would say that “foresight is what a leader needs to work and he lacks it, he’s only walking” Tinubu is a man of foresight. He stands tall.

He’s a quintessential leader. A man with wisdom to reposition Nigeria.

Nigeria needs him right now. I have no doubt that he will win and he will perform the Excellently well.
you have a very bastardized way of reasoning. You are sick
Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by emmanuelbrown26: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
The urchin is even living in bondage. It's on his signature. Yet he doesn't want liberation.
He must be liberated

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by Exclusive101: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2023
More than enough to care for the entire population of Anambra n Abia.

How many of what you asked is in the rubbish below Peter Obi commissioned that foolish Igbo like you are praising him

BigIyanga:

How many MRI, CT Scan and Mammogram machines are there?

Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by benardtotti(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Why did he forfeit 460000 USD?

Do you even know how judicial systems worldwide work? Like I told the Op, we have passed the stage of denial and misrepresentation of facts Nigerians themselves have gone to the crime scene to see for themselves, so save your sweat.

Pablo Escobar and Osama bin laden cannot be the face of Nigeria in this century, tufiakwa!

Peter Obi is God sent. Nigerians now have a choice. It's not business as usual and it's not gonna be between the devil and the deep blue sea, but between darkness and light.

Oga too much long story , save your fingers ! Just show me one renowned drug Baron that didn't end up in jail wen usa is involved ?
Ordinary Buruji kashamu till he died was still wanted to be extradited to usa for drug charges, then you think it's tinubu that usa will just collect plea bargain from if indeed he was a drug lord ? You know nothing sir !
Re: Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu by jude79(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
N3TRAL:

https://www.nairaland.com/7426030/tinubus-drug-case-simple-explanation

More stupidity is needed to defend,forfeiture of $460000 to the US authorities on a drug related bagman case, so add more, the amount you are using is too small, add more. SMH,
Why am I not surprised, your a criminal lawyer, so you are doing your job, defending a criminal, the funny thing is that tinubu, who you claim is not a criminal, has the highest no of criminal lawyers working for him than any other Nigerian, hahaha!!! Anyway continue defending him, who knows if we join APC and our brains are ritually removed and replaced with tinubu's poo, we might start accepting your lies, below are some tinubu lies, get high on it like other urchins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Lied About His Dual Citizenship, This Is Perjury - David Hundeyin / Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! / DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.