Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled (36036 Views)

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by shegra58: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
FunKiller:

Werey no dey disguise You be urchin !
The redesign will obviously affect not just Tinubu but other crooked politicians who have hoarded millions in cash to influence elections only to have that taken away and no way they can launder all the money in time.
Their stolen loot in soakaways, walls, GPee tanks will turn useless costing them a and putting a dent in their deep pockets.
As for you , tribal marks don tear tear your pocket finish I can see the corn seeds are leaking out grin
I know this can't affect you and your papa because una no get money for bank and Tinubu again is the cause of your misfortune
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Ken4Christ: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari no send Tinubu papa

Tinubu can wail he wants, Buhari no send him papa

There won't be room for vote buying in this February 25th election

Why are you reasoning like a child. There is no sitting president that will work against its own candidate. They are scamming Nigerians so that other parties will be caught unprepared. The new naira will certainly be accessible to Tinubu. Mark my words. And when people are starved, they will be forced to collect the money and vote for him. This is the game plan.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Bastard Tinubu is just a regional/local champion.

And yet even in Anambra he played his game well! Am sure your family members were among those who gathered on that very day.
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by emmanuelbrown26: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Baddosqqi:

And yet even in Anambra he played his game well! Am sure your family members were among those who gathered on that very day.
Too fucking late to cry, try again next time

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by 540niyilolawa: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Chinedu Tinubu will rule over your kindredChinedu Tinubu will rule over your kindred...
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by victorv12(m): 3:34am On Feb 08, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari no send Tinubu papa

Tinubu can wail he wants, Buhari no send him papa

There won't be room for vote buying in this February 25th election

You're senseless! The CBN cashless policy, who is it affecting the most? You or Tinubu? When politicians are playing their politics, pray they should not bring their bullshit around the banking sector.
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by a4cube: 3:58am On Feb 08, 2023
IDeyNL:
This is how it will be until after the presidential election.

Cash will be in abundance immediately the presidential election is over. By the aim must have been achieved

That's my prediction
What if Tinubu wins the election after all these?
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Believeintruth: 5:24am On Feb 08, 2023
JaskanFactor:
Meanwhile at US /UK embassy they are business writing the script for the next stage of suffer in Nigeria.
People dont do what is happening in Nigeria to others of their nation, what is happening in Nigeria can only happen if your country is ruled by your enemy. Its the only plausible explanation for what has been going on in this country for the last century at least.

They planned for naira change to cause commotion from the very start, could be part of the way of the Europeans to force Nigeria into government tracked digital currency . As is always they force by full force on Africans, systems of the beast that have already been rejected by European citizens.

They want to tie your sim card to your bank account, they want to know how much you have and everything you spend money on. When someone wants to keep an eye on you this much, its usually cause they plan to do you harm.

What are you smoking?
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Believeintruth: 5:30am On Feb 08, 2023
lexy2014:

But innocent nigerians don't have to suffer for it. The rights of millions of Nigerians don't have to be infringed upon because you want Tinubu destroyed

How are the right infringed upon. This scarcity is being fuelled by politicians. Let me ask you one sincere question before now what percentage of your transactions are done by cash? If my guess is correct not more than 30% if this policy was allowed to work. The cash would reach the rural areas and rhe cities would employ the mix of little cash plus digital channels.
The politicians created the atmosphere of uncertainty because the policy affects them badly, as they cannot get the quantity of cash they need for vote buying and they cannot do vote buying via online channels as it would leave a trail. Check it there has been insecurity Tinubu never said a word, fuel scarcity started since last year he never said a word, but now with Naira redesign he is everywhere, what does that tell you? He knows that with this redesign the amount of cash he has set aside for vote buying will not be worth more than toilet paper.
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by lexy2014: 5:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Believeintruth:

How are the right infringed upon. This scarcity is being fuelled by politicians. Let me ask you one sincere question before now what percentage of your transactions are done by cash? If my guess is correct not more than 30% if this policy was allowed to work. The cash would reach the rural areas and rhe cities would employ the mix of little cash plus digital channels.
The politicians created the atmosphere of uncertainty because the policy affects them badly, as they cannot get the quantity of cash they need for vote buying and they cannot do vote buying via online channels as it would leave a trail. Check it there has been insecurity Tinubu never said a word, fuel scarcity started since last year he never said a word, but now with Naira redesign he is everywhere, what does that tell you? He knows that with this redesign the amount of cash he has set aside for vote buying will not be worth more than toilet paper.

How is the scarcity being fueled by politicians?

If a person can't access his funds due to naira scarcity, is that not an infringement of his or her rights?

How did you arrive at the conclusion that not more than 30% of my transactions are done with cash? Are you in my life to know how I use cash or don't use cash?

You say "The cash would reach the rural areas...". Why is it yet to reach the rural areas? Is there cash in the urban areas?

How did "The politicians created the atmosphere of uncertainty"?

Is it the job of cbn to prevent politicians from engaging in vote buying?

Which takes me back to what I said earlier....why should innocent nigerians have to suffer because you think Tinubu is hoarding cash for election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Believeintruth: 6:03am On Feb 08, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Bro go queue for sense naw, Is the naira scarcity even more reasons why nigeria will sell there votes.
People spend 6hrs in banks to withdraw 3k rationed, some don't even see cash at all ... what do you think these people will do when party agent wave money in there eye, person wey hunger wan kill for house naa im go reject cash to vote.

When cash is scarce will people not do just anything to get cash, is that not a reciepe for vote buying. i keep saying Obedient are dullards in disguise, they can't see beyond their noses.

Where will they get the money that they will use to buy votes from the masses? Ask yourself why of all reasons are they crying to this policy? Buhari has brought very worse policies but they never talked because it never affected them.
You would be dreaming if you think this policy is not affecting them. Make no mistake they have access to large amounts of the new currency but not as large as they would need to run their elaborate vote buying scheme. The existing cash in their vault is not more valuable than toilet paper right now.

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Believeintruth: 6:09am On Feb 08, 2023
lexy2014:

If a person can't access his funds due to naira scarcity, is that not an infringement of his or her rights?

How did you arrive at the conclusion that not more than 30% of my transactions are done with cash? Are you in my life to know how I use cash or don't use cash?

You say "The cash would reach the rural areas...". Why is it yet to reach the rural areas? Is there cash in the urban areas?

Which takes me back to what I said earlier....why should innocent nigerians have to suffer because you think Tinubu is hoarding cash for election?

Like I say you don't understand the dynamics of money circulation. In a normal setting if X amounts of naira is to be circulated on a normal period and due to uncertainty there is a run on the banks for people to collect cash to hold, do you think the X amounts of cash will be enough? Bro try and reason well, the. The politicians are fuelling uncertainty with their comments and deliberate sponsorship of disorder. Do you think these protests are organic protests? They are obviously sponsored with one goal to forment chaos and blackmail the government into rescinding the policy.
Let me ask you what percentage of your daily transactions are done with cash? Be honest with yourself now.
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by lexy2014: 6:10am On Feb 08, 2023
Believeintruth:

Like I say you don't understand the dynamics of money circulation. In a normal setting if X amounts of naira is to be circulated on a normal period and due to uncertainty there is a run on the banks for people to collect cash to hold, do you think the X amounts of cash will be enough? Bro try and reason well, the. The politicians are fuelling uncertainty with their comments and deliberate sponsorship of disorder. Do you think these protests are organic protests? They are obviously sponsored with one goal to forment chaos and blackmail the government into rescinding the policy.
Let me ask you what percentage of your daily transactions are done with cash? Be honest with yourself now.

You haven't answered my questions.

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by reddingtonblack: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Believeintruth:

Where will they get the money that they will use to buy votes from the masses? Ask yourself why of all reasons are they crying to this policy? Buhari has brought very worse policies but they never talked because it never affected them.
You would be dreaming if you think this policy is not affecting them. Make no mistake they have access to large amounts of the new currency but not as large as they would need to run their elaborate vote buying scheme. The existing cash in their vault is not more valuable than toilet paper right now.

You remind of a certain verse in the bible, it says Your people perish for the lack of knowledge.
If you understand they have access to large sum of money have you thot how large the sums will be when they join forces, recently someone alledged one state governor has over 500m of new naira note,

Let run the maths, the highest population of any state in nigeria can't be up to 50m ... lets imagine all the residence of that state including babies want to vote, please tell me 500million won't go round in that state.

Na the level you dey in life they make you they shortsighted. the only thing both the rich & poor can jointly suffer in Nigeria today, is natural disaster, epidemic and rain grin

There is faminine in the jungle, the bufallo & gazzel organise party dancing, lions & hyenas will die .... really cheesy
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by reddingtonblack: 8:07am On Feb 08, 2023
Believeintruth:

Is Tinubu the only politician alive or the rich man contesting election, are we suppose to pretend we have not seen other parties distribute things & buy vote at polling unit, some of us were not born yesterday naw

Everything about obedient reeks of igbo mentality, is as if when an igbo child is born he is raised to believe Tinubu is the reason for the misfortune in the East, did we not see Pdp envelope with dollars in 2015 & 19 why are Obedient so fixated on Tinubu, or is it not on the news that labour party mobilization fund was looted by some LP state chieftain.

No party is clean, the only reason Pdp & LP are working together to attack Tinubu is becos he has the best track record worth the people's vote, so they need to throw every stain that can stick in on him. same obedient blaming Tinubu for Buhari inflicted hardship on Nigerians have now turn around to be main advocate of Buhari today cheesy oBedient now love buhari, which means all along the movement is never about the people interest what they are after is a vendetta mission against Tinubu.
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Believeintruth: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Is Tinubu the only politician alive or the rich man contesting election, are we suppose to pretend we have not seen other parties distribute things & buy vote at polling unit, some of us were not born yesterday naw

Everything about obedient reeks of igbo mentality, is as if when an igbo child is born he is raised to believe Tinubu is the reason for the misfortune in the East, did we not see Pdp envelope with dollars in 2015 & 19 why are Obedient so fixated on Tinubu, or is it not on the news that labour party mobilization fund was looted by some LP state chieftain.

No party is clean, the only reason Pdp & LP are working together to attack Tinubu is becos he has the best track record worth the people's vote, so they need to throw every stain that can stick in on him. same obedient blaming Tinubu for Buhari inflicted hardship on Nigerians have now turn around to be main advocate of Buhari today cheesy oBedient now love buhari, which means all along the movement is never about the people interest what they are after is a vendetta mission against Tinubu.

You don't have sense at all. My mention was not centered on Tinubu but other politicians rather are planning to use resources to rig. Try and have sense or better still shut up if you don't have anything to say
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Believeintruth: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You remind of a certain verse in the bible, it says Your people perish for the lack of knowledge.
If you understand they have access to large sum of money have you thot how large the sums will be when they join forces, recently someone alledged one state governor has over 500m of new naira note,

Let run the maths, the highest population of any state in nigeria can't be up to 50m ... lets imagine all the residence of that state including babies want to vote, please tell me 500million won't go round in that state.

Na the level you dey in life they make you they shortsighted. the only thing both the rich & poor can jointly suffer in Nigeria today, is natural disaster, epidemic and rain grin

There is faminine in the jungle, the bufallo & gazzel organise party dancing, lions & hyenas will die .... really cheesy

You still don't have sense. That bible quote is actually meant for you.
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Believeintruth: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions.

Oga speak the truth and shame the devil. What is the percentage of the total transactions you do per day that is cash based. Stop deceiving people here abeg
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by lexy2014: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga speak the truth and shame the devil. What is the percentage of the total transactions you do per day that is cash based. Stop deceiving people here abeg

You have made claims. Based on your claims, answer the following questions. Or are your claims blatant lies?

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by reddingtonblack: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Believeintruth:

You still don't have sense. That bible quote is actually meant for you.

If the bible is written becos of me good to know, next time you have no meaningful rebuttal kindly shut up you won't die.
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Believeintruth: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2023
reddingtonblack:

If the bible is written becos of me good to know, next time you have no meaningful rebuttal kindly shut up you won't die.

You should stop the deceit and disinformation I believe you should keep shut and stop lying online.
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by FunKiller: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
shegra58:
I know this can't affect you and your papa because una no get money for bank and Tinubu again is the cause of your misfortune

Alaye rest we already know your rubbish agenda.
30k stipend urchin. Were familiar with you game

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by shegra58: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2023
FunKiller:

Alaye rest we already know your rubbish agenda.
30k stipend urchin. Were familiar with you game
how far about the supreme court judgement on new naira note deadline extension? Jagaban always win
Una go cry tired grin
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by FunKiller: 3:43am On Feb 10, 2023
shegra58:
how far about the supreme court judgement on new naira note deadline extension? Jagaban always win
Una go cry tired grin

Go check CBN website. There's a countdown ending today. Bubu no send una arranged supreme court bought judgement. All those billions u hoarded in old notes must expire. Don't worry DSS will soon pick up una.
Nigeria must be great. Una papa
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by shegra58: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2023
FunKiller:

Go check CBN website. There's a countdown ending today. Bubu no send una arranged supreme court bought judgement. All those billions u hoarded in old notes must expire. Don't worry DSS will soon pick up una.
Nigeria must be great. Una papa
countdown kee u dia enter town people dey spend old note dey go abi na underground u dey live? Even CBN don accept say Dem make mistake and from one bush for Enugu ezike come dey Yan radarada grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos / 2023: Peter Obi Listening And Viewing Center In The North (Video) / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.