Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled (35989 Views)

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
babaijebue:
Buhari and Emefiele are simply jealous of Jagaban. Jagaban is coming

A sitting President and a CBN governor are jealous of a convicted drug baron?

You Tinubu supporters are just clowns.. grin! Very soon, even Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin go begin jealous the Iragbiji bastard!

Anu Nchi!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by lexy2014: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

But innocent nigerians don't have to suffer for it. The rights of millions of Nigerians don't have to be infringed upon because you want Tinubu destroyed
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Winters23: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Emefiele will regret his actions

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Elderustin: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
How?

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by madapcmod: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin

Thieeeefnubu is running round the circus in vain.

February 10th is sacrosanct.

No Bullion van will determine the outcome of this election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Finestgurlie(f): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
lexy2014:

But innocent nigerians don't have to suffer for it. The rights of millions of Nigerians don't have to be infringed upon because you want Tinubu destroyed
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha

That's not my business.

innocent nigerians don't have to suffer for it. The rights of millions of Nigerians don't have to be infringed upon because you want Tinubu destroyed
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by EbenezerTriumph: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
jumper524:
media Houses Don High on obi hero beer.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Coolboy009: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
densiks:
Nigeria house of commotion
says who?
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by SenatePresdo(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Obi will win, and he won't regret it.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Elderustin: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
lexy2014:

Not him alone all those that been hoarding our money

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Finestgurlie(f): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not my business.

innocent nigerians don't have to suffer for it. The rights of millions of Nigerians don't have to be infringed upon because you want Tinubu destroyed
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by highchief1: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari no send Tinubu papa

Tinubu can wail he wants, Buhari no send him papa

There won't be room for vote buying in this February 25th election
why is is it that all u pll think of us election.who cursed Nigeria?Ppl cannot buy foood to eat and all u have in ur head is election.NAwa o
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by shegra58: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

mumu wetin concern Tinubu ? Common bandits boast of having enough new naira note why do you think Tinubu doesn't have enough new naira note as well yet? You OBIdient are just so daft ,area boys are already double crossing bankers after work to deal with them,some small scale business have shut down,we are finally buying naira with naira, people are going naked in banks just to access their money,there are protests everywhere and all your dirty brain could tell you is that what they are doing is right because you think that stupid decision is affecting Tinubu ? If Tinubu want to buy vote whatever money he need to do that can be easily access from Lagos State treasury if come to worst and nobody will query him or do you think a man like Tinubu can have money problem? You heard about one governor who went to a bank and collect 500 million naira in new note ? How do you know that Tinubu haven't got billions of new naira note yet? stopped the hatred on Tinubu so that you can think like a proper human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Petdagr8t(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Emefiele is greater than Bala Blu who is just an ordinary party National leader.
Emilokan has been scammed

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by jasent(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Yu don't have balls,if you have you won't be blaming CBN governor instead of president

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by lexy2014: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone

That's not my business.

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Mccullum: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
They will extend it, it's not feasible to continue this way, too much scarcity of naira notes, extension is sure.
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by EmekaBlue(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Atleast bank should release money a lil more make person wey no get time to line up go POS withdraw normal price
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Earthquakes: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Should I call it hatred, fear or blantant stup1dity.
You left buhari who is the president that approved the redesign, you didn't mention Aisha buhari brother who is DG for printing, forgot banks that are hording the small new notes and dispatching in bulk to politicians but singled out Emeifele.
So deep down your sorrowful heart Emeifele is doing what he wants without buhari consent.
Something must really be wrong with you or the deep hatred is eating you up. Get peace coward

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by tomju2(f): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Emefiele is bigger than Tinubu in this government , no shaking
Confam
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by ZombieSlayer1: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Emefiele can't act without Buhari's consent. Buhari has, several times, said he agrees with the economic policies. I find it incredibly disturbing how you guys are doing your best to shift the blame to Emefiele despite the fact that he answers to Buhari. Are you guys afraid of calling out Buhari?
People say you urchins are slaves to the North and everyday I see reasons to believe it

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by tomju2(f): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Zandena:
So people should continue to suffer till the seven days!
Another seventh day Adventists.
The kind of disgrace that will befall Emefiele would shock Nigerians!
They've used him and as usual they will dump him sooner than expected.
According to goodluck Jonathan, people always become blind when they are in power and ofcourse that is what is happening to Buhari-led government.
You wey no get money to swab you sef dey complain. I tire o.
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by tomju2(f): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
babaijebue:
Buhari and Emefiele are simply jealous of Jagaban. Jagaban is coming
The same way Atiku came.
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by desmond2pk: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
What does buhari know ?
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by tomju2(f): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Chinedu

Tinubu will rule over your kindred
Ademola, ordinary Afenifere Bala blu no fit control. Na Nigeria him wan control? Vote with your APC, APV,PVA. Dementia!
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by kingyakos: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Anytime u see Emefiele convoys dey pass make u enter block am because of dat Ouroboros occult man called tinubu if vulture no chop ur dead body make i know why.

We say no to vote buying and tribal politics
We say no to Muslim Muslim ticket
We say no to slowpoke presidential candidate.
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Dchampion65: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:
But we saw pictures from another meeting at the villa

Naija and fake news. Even the one we just read can fake.
Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by Starhearts: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Emefiele is bigger than Tinubu in this government , no shaking

If Emefiele is bigger as u claimed? Why him no win APC presidential primaries? Fear grip am after him collect form ? Him no gree comes out to contest.

Wake up 4rm ur slumbers....

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by 07kjb: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone

I Love this CHORUS

PETER OBI IS THE MAN

LABOUR IS THE PARTY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled by reddingtonblack: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Bro go queue for sense naw, Is the naira scarcity even more reasons why nigeria will sell there votes.
People spend 6hrs in banks to withdraw 3k rationed, some don't even see cash at all ... what do you think these people will do when party agent wave money in there eye, person wey hunger wan kill for house naa im go reject cash to vote.

When cash is scarce will people not do just anything to get cash, is that not a reciepe for vote buying. i keep saying Obedient are dullards in disguise, they can't see beyond their noses.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected / What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.