Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,208 members, 7,846,009 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Improve Relationships With Meditation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Relationships With Meditation (266 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Men... Look Out For The Entitled Woman..relationships With Them Is Too Much Work / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improve Relationships With Meditation by joystatus(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Improving relationshipsthrough meditation can be a powerful tool to transform your life in just 30 days. By combining the benefits of meditation with the importance of relationships, you can achieve better communication and build stronger bonds.

Read Full Article Here -https://joystatus.com/improve-relationships-with-meditation/
Improving relationships through meditation

1 Like

Re: Improve Relationships With Meditation by HumbleTrader: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
If you meditate for 30 minutes a day, in 1 year you will lose 182.5 hours which is over a week sitting down and doing nothing.
Re: Improve Relationships With Meditation by TheManPregnant: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
HumbleTrader:
If you meditate for 30 minutes a day, in 1 year you will lose 182.5 hours which is over a week sitting down and doing nothing.

I am sorry to say this, but this is one of the most ignorant posts I have seen on Nairaland.

You should try keeping your mind still and quiet for 5 minutes and come back here to tell me its doing nothing! If you only you knew the benefits...
Re: Improve Relationships With Meditation by HumbleTrader: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheManPregnant:

I am sorry to say this, but this is one of the most ignorant posts I have seen on Nairaland.

You should try keeping your mind still and quiet for 5 minutes and come back here to tell me its doing nothing! If you only you knew the benefits...
With the way your blowing hot, it seems you need that meditation more than I do.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are "Ada"s Typically Weird And Unfunny? / God When? 5 Ways To Make The Most Out Of Being Single / Can You Write Romantic Story To Earn Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.