Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) (65166 Views)

Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up / New Minimum Wage: FG Reaches Agreement With Labour Over Implementation / Minimum Wage: FG Meeting With Labour Leaders Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Omoodutodaiwa1: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2023
Adaisback clap for your self, have you heard before that Yorubas fight because of religion?post=120717941:
Don't worry animals, during Obi's tenure, animal right will be fully protected. There will be surplus food that we won't know what to do with food again. Those people eating chimpanzee, snakes, monkeys , crocodiles etc will be busy with work to even think of hunting for lizards and snakes
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Memphitz357: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
Watch and see how Thïefnubu Urchins will start attacking the innocent fish.
The urchin below you didn't fail to disappoint.....🤣

1 Like

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2023
plaindealer:
These village pandorian Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear...

What's next, LP branded Akpu and ogbono..?

grin grin
see pains... wen last u drink panadol??
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by samfrancis1(m): 1:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Catfish I’ll say is a dribbler…
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Adaisback(f): 1:48am On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=Omoodutodaiwa1 post=120722071][/quote] did I mention Yoruba, religion or fight here?

1 Like

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 08, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
Obidient fish spotted in the market.

If a fish can be Obidient, what is stopping you from joining the Obidient movement.

Big goofzz
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Thebigheart: 3:05am On Feb 08, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Last night on my way to receive fresh skulls from my Afonja suppliers, I passed Bourdillon Road and heard Tinubu's voice saying he is obedient but ashamed to come out clean.

I felt bad for him nitorioloun.

grin grin
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by plaindealer: 3:50am On Feb 08, 2023
Poor fish don jam bad luck, pandora ESN and UGM terrorists don catch am.

The Pandora terrorists go behead and burn the poor fish.

Pandora ipob terrorists no go show the fish any mercy..

grin grin
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Larrycool1234(m): 5:14am On Feb 08, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Last night on my way to receive fresh skulls from my Afonja suppliers, I passed Bourdillon Road and heard Tinubu's voice saying he is obedient but ashamed to come out clean.

Watch with you write bro..... the Internet is a very small space . Security operatives may pin you to this post . Be guided bro
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Uchedizzy(f): 5:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Peter obi face dey sell market these days, if you wan sell fast just put him face for your goods and watch sales pour , who no like better thing

1 Like

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by etenyong(m): 5:41am On Feb 08, 2023
Obi fish = Obi Presidency
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by BigYash: 6:20am On Feb 08, 2023
everythinggirly:
Na person put that sticker.
No na follow come undecided no be person go first put am before
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by PPIA: 6:39am On Feb 08, 2023
grin ;DAnnie come and see fish grin
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Allisgud: 6:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Like for peter obi fish,share for tinubu agbado
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by miketayo(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Fish is huge
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Mrmb: 7:09am On Feb 08, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
Obidient fish spotted in the market.

If a fish can be Obidient, what is stopping you from joining the Obidient movement.

A fish is caught using a bait, that is to show how greedy and foolish the fish is, if it were to be smart it would eat the bait from sided to avoid its hook... This is to show how foolish and greedy the so-called obidients are. Just bait them and they are gone, obinna is the fisherman and they are the fish, no fisherman wishes the fish well.... He would rather use them for his own benefits grin grin grin
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2023
Mrmb:

A fish is caught using a bait, that is to show how greedy and foolish the fish is, if it were to be smart it would eat the bait from sided to avoid its hook... This is to show how foolish and greedy the so-called obidients are. Just bait them and they are gone, obinna is the fisherman and they are the fish, no fisherman wishes the fish well.... He would rather use them for his own benefits grin grin grin

Sense is very far away from you. Join the movement now or regret it later.
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Ibraheem02: 7:39am On Feb 08, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

did u even know where bourdillion is , obidaft
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by cardoctor(m): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2023
I hope they put that fish back in the river.
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by ojex004: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2023
This zombidence are very dump I swear. Never underestimate the group of f**ls in large.
In thr midst, the most wise among them will be the most fool.
U can imagine hw dem they hail dis stupid post and how many liked it got.
Chai this pple mumu Na highest in the world
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Bluntemperor: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2023
henrydav:

No the sticker na follow come

Some people are funny sha!
They think cruising on the internet with all manners of nonsense hype will give them Votes!
Internet Votes is different from Grassroots Mobilization o!

1 Like

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by ojex004: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Adaisback:
Don't worry animals, during Obi's tenure, animal right will be fully protected. There will be surplus food that we won't know what to do with food again. Those people eating chimpanzee, snakes, monkeys , crocodiles etc will be busy with work to even think of hunting for lizards and snakes

I see, u forgot to remove human cos you guys are cannibals . You are free to kill , burnt and eat your fellow human in Afghaneastern part of Nigeria. Ewu
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Lashist(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Like for Peter Obi, share for Tinubu.
The people that liked this comment are just 4 people tweeting in a room according to oshiomole cheesy
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by omoluka: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2023
All these jamboree end on 25th of February

For now, make una just dey play grin
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2023
post=120719805:
Na Barbecue or Pepper Soup e go end las las.

Better chop For sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians alone.

God bless the Catfish farmer.

On a serious note,
PandoraObi ipob supporters mumu sha
mumu... if person yab u now, u go run go login d oda of ur mumu account.... start your EBUBE-AGU work
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2023
Lashist:

The people that liked this comment are just 4 people tweeting in a room according to oshiomole cheesy

E go clear for dia eyes, small time
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Some people are funny sha!
They think cruising on the internet with all manners of nonsense hype will give them Votes!
Internet Votes is different from Grassroots Mobilization o!
E don comot from no structure to no PVC, to grass root mobilization +?... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂..
what next, if I may ask??
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by omosiano(m): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2023
abeg that one no be catfish oooo..... I still remain obidient
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Emola12(m): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2023
plaindealer:
These village pandorian Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear...

What's next, LP branded Akpu and ogbono..?

grin grin
they will now feed you with the akpu and ogbono because you are hungry
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Emola12(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

Is this half brain Bulablu your candidate...?..

you must really hate yourself..

watin that man wey wear Black dey look self
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Adaisback(f): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2023
ojex004:

I see, u forgot to remove human cos you guys are cannibals . You are free to kill , burnt and eat your fellow human in Afghaneastern part of Nigeria. Ewu
you are evil and your mind is so devilish. Oh, you think I meant Yorubas? Oga , I don't do tribalism until pushed to the extreme. Are you stupid or you are blind not to see people posting snakes , chimpanzees that they kill on nairaland and for your information, when I say animal I literally mean animals and not humans or are you too idiotic that you did not see that the thread is about an animal.
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Antivirus92(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2023
They will soon call the fish IPOB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) / Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.