Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) (65165 Views)

Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up / New Minimum Wage: FG Reaches Agreement With Labour Over Implementation / Minimum Wage: FG Meeting With Labour Leaders Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by ojex004: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Adaisback:
you are evil and your mind is so devilish. Oh, you think I meant Yorubas? Oga , I don't do tribalism until pushed to the extreme. Are you stupid or you are blind not to see people posting snakes , chimpanzees that they kill on nairaland and for your information, when I say animal I literally mean animals and not humans or are you too idiotic that you did not see that the thread is about an animal.

slowpoke, zombidence. Getat
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by tishbite42: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Last night on my way to receive fresh skulls from my Afonja suppliers, I passed Bourdillon Road and heard Tinubu's voice saying he is obedient but ashamed to come out clean.

I felt bad for him nitorioloun.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜‹
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
Obidient fish spotted in the market.

If a fish can be Obidient, what is stopping you from joining the Obidient movement.

Omo! This is catfish!!!
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Collyno82(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2023
everythinggirly:
Na person put that sticker.
No na follow come. Even the aquarium order believe in the movement
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Aguogba(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2023
post=120719805:
Na Barbecue or Pepper Soup e go end las las.

Better chop For sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians alone.

God bless the Catfish farmer.

On a serious note,
PandoraObi ipob supporters mumu sha
A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup. But we go share am.
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Isabi4lov: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2023
Andrelade:

And why are you voting for Obi ??
Have you ever voted a Yoruba anointed man for presidency ?
It is only a brainwashed Yoruba person that will vote for Obi .
Because no matter how qualified or good a yoruba is ,you will never vote for him .
pls you guys should go ahead and vote o , na everybody go suffer am together sha . If everybody should go for their tribe , obviously Atiku is winning.
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by bizzibodi(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2023
Even catfish is obidient ,that my favourite fish b4 2015 until APC vampires came and took my ability to pointnkill.
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by plaindealer: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2023
Emola12:
they will now feed you with the akpu and ogbono because you are hungry

Your Pandora ESN and UGM terrorists go capture me and force me to eat that stinking ipobian village food?

God forbid grin grin
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by MikaelAhmed: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]SPORTYBETπŸ‡¬πŸ‡­πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬- BET9JA - BETKING - BETWAY - STARBET - MSPORT E.T.C
CONTACT VIA TELEPHONE NUMBER +2347O38347737 TO PARTAKE ON OUR VIP CORRECT SCORES TODAY AND MAKE MILLIONS ON OUR DAILY FIXED ODDS

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Emola12(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
plaindealer:

Your Pandora ESN and UGM terrorists go capture me and force me to eat that stinking ipobian village food?

God forbid grin grin
like say no be village Dem born your forefather
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by plaindealer: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Emola12:
like say no be village Dem born your forefather

lol @ pandorian ipob village dweller dragging his poor ipobian village dweller father on the internet.

Ndo.. grin grin
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Emola12(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
plaindealer:

lol @ pandorian ipob village dweller dragging his poor ipobian village dweller father on the internet.

Ndo.. grin grin
mind you I'm Yoruba guy you can cry urine and hypo for me okay
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by plaindealer: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
Emola12:
mind you I'm Yoruba guy you can cry urine and hypo for me okay

You are not the first ipob to deny his identity and you won't be the last...
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Emola12(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
plaindealer:

if to say you get sense you suppose to check my username and stop crying okay
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Emola12(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
plaindealer:

Emola is my username and Emola mean ko si eda to mo ola
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by plaindealer: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Emola12:
if to say you get sense you suppose to check my username and stop crying okay

Your fake name doesn't make you Yoruba or hide the fact that you are ipob.
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by NLPoliceWoman: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
RTR
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Mrmb: 12:09am On Feb 09, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

Sense is very far away from you. Join the movement now or regret it later.

His can I join a foolish movement, God forbid that I join... You go wail, your head go swell after obi is soundly beaten grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree / Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce FromΒ US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.