Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) (65163 Views)

Why I Cannot Work With Labour Party, Sowore Opens Up / New Minimum Wage: FG Reaches Agreement With Labour Over Implementation / Minimum Wage: FG Meeting With Labour Leaders Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by DropsMic(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
God please do this for us

3 Likes

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
sad
sad
Catfish brain yoots sad grin Dey showcase their stupidity sad grin
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Praktikals(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Alawode01(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Negative sign,eja ni,obi should queue till next time.
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by tyinfinity: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obi is a nuisance
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
Obidient fish spotted in the market.If a fish can be Obidient, what is stopping you from joining the Obidient movement.
Poor fish! sad
It is likely to end up in the soup pot of one who cares nothing for the sticker it came with. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by buharibanjo(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
🤡

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by blowjohn(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
Obidient fish spotted in the market.

If a fish can be Obidient, what is stopping you from joining the Obidient movement.

Don't compare me to fish.

And I don't live in water too.

Petty political gimmicks.

But am still team Obi. I rate tinubu better. Not sure if Atiku.

But am team Obi
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi is the choice of Nigerians 100%

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Okiton: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Osu pigs

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by April4th(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obedient Oboku, banga soup straight no cap grin grin grin
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by marlow1962(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
Watch and see how Thïefnubu Urchins will start attacking the innocent fish.
Na their way, frustration dy always finish them

1 Like

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
MZEE01:
Supporting Tinubu should be a punishable offence with hard labour under the law
Mr speaker, I second.
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Larryton(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
End time catfish grin grin grin
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Augustenite(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi is the choice of Nigerians 100%
Oga calm down.. I just travel through PH to Abj to Ekiti to Abk .. all am seeing after you pass through Edo is Either Tinubu or Atiku. Stop day dreaming. Obi go fail sotey Onitsha people go do welcome back home for him.
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by makavalley(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
By every means preach OBIdience ..we are taking back our beloved country from the hand's old wornout polithiefcians, oppressors, abroad presidents, landlords, old men and unfit that want to be ruling by proxy
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by mioles: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Fish wey dem go don chop. Useless ipigs
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by kevinexit(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nothing person nor go see.

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Trash as usual
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by MorningSir: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Wow that thing is huge!
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Obakoolex(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Yoruba Christians would vote Tinubu but Yoruba born again Christians won't vote for Tinubu. Light and Darkness can't be in the same place at the same time. One must give way for another. The Yoruba Christians that would vote Tinubu are:
1). Celestial Church of Christ Members

2). Cherubim and Seraphim members

3). Christ Apostolic members

4) ...and other local Yoruba churches..that have branches within a state only.

It was from the above mentioned churches that Tinubu got some of the "Fake Bishops" to endorse his Muslim Muslim ticket. Majority of them are pastors during the day, Native doctors, Herbalist or cultist at night.
If you are more than 20 years of age and you reason like this I pity your being, but if you're lesser then you need to grow up dude

2 Likes

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by 07kjb: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Vote PETER OBI so that fish prices will crash

1 Like

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by Biafraaa: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
sad sad

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tell him. Person wey nor Dey give shishi nor dey erect billboard. Feb is here,make we dey observe grin grin
Augustenite:

Oga calm down.. I just travel through PH to Abj to Ekiti to Abk .. all am seeing after you pass through Edo is Either Tinubu or Atiku. Stop day dreaming. Obi go fail sotey Onitsha people go do welcome back home for him.
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by vhykeeytor(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obakoolex:

If you are more than 20 years of age and you reason like this I pity your being, but if you're lesser then you need to grow up dude
Do you have a contrary opinion. No born again Christian will vote Tinubu. Even Osinbajo and Babachir Lawal who are not fully born again rejected the Mu-Mu ticket...talk more of a born again Christian.

I won't reply you concerning my age because it gatz nothing to do with the fact on ground. I have so many C & S members and Apostolic members routing for Tinubu. So it's on that basis I draw my conclusion.
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Vote Obi so that the price of catfish can come down.
A new Nigeria is POssible

Let Hausa marry Fulani, let Igbo marry Yoruba = peace, prosperity & freedom.

Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by henrydav: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nothing wey musa no go see for gate
Re: A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) by henrydav: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
Watch and see how Thïefnubu Urchins will start attacking the innocent fish.
Hahahaha innocent catfish wey no do them anything ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree / Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.