Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Is She Telling The Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Telling The Truth? (3250 Views)

I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth / Is She Telling You The Truth Or She's Lying For You / Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Telling The Truth? by Raymondkups12: 3:10am On Feb 08, 2023
I have been racking my brain all day about what my fiancee told me, because I am pondering if she is lying to me or if am just overthinking it. I have decided to bring it here to get y'all views on this.

My fiancee stays in lagos. I stay in London. We talked a few days ago and she said her phone fell and the screen is bad. So yesterday I was about sending her 250k to get a new phone, when I went on WhatsApp and saw that she posted some pics on her status. Earlier she told me that she connected her WhatsApp to her laptop to be using. But it would not make sense to use your laptop to take pics. So I confronted her this morning about it. How are you using your bad phone to take pics and post pics on WhatsApp? She said that the screen is not broken with ink all over it, that it's just some part of the screen that is not working. She complained earlier to me that the same camera was now bad. So in answer to that she said she used her WhatsApp camera, that that one worked very well. Also note that she was able to type sentences on the photos she posted. I wanted to send her the money this morning, but what she said is not making sense to me. So I held back and excused her. Is she trying to exploit me financially or is she being truthful?

Note that she has had some trust issues in the past but she is also not money oriented, she hardly ask for money and she works and earn full-time.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Kly003: 3:19am On Feb 08, 2023
You guys never learn.. Na lagos girl you dey date while u dey london?

While you disturbed this morning making this post, she's probably hopping on a guys d!ck this planning on using u as a rebound maga..

Men of these generation are f00lish. Yu get money one leeches still dey use your head.
angry undecided

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by gaby(m): 3:19am On Feb 08, 2023
Raymondkups12:
I have been racking my brain all day about what my fiancee told me, because I am pondering if she is lying to me or if am just overthinking it. I have decided to bring it here to get y'all views on this.

My fiancee stays in lagos. I stay in London. We talked a few days ago and she said her phone fell and the screen is bad. So yesterday I was about sending her 250k to get a new phone, when I went on WhatsApp and saw that she posted some pics on her status. Earlier she told me that she connected her WhatsApp to her laptop to be using. But it would not make sense to use your laptop to take pics. So I confronted her this morning about it. How are you using your bad phone to take pics and post pics on WhatsApp? She said that the screen is not broken with ink all over it, that it's just some part of the screen that is not working. She complained earlier to me that the same camera was now bad. So in answer to that she said she used her WhatsApp camera, that that one worked very well. Also note that she was able to type sentences on the photos she posted. I wanted to send her the money this morning, but what she said is not making sense to me. So I held back and excused her. Is she trying to exploit me financially or is she being truthful?

Note that she has had some trust issues in the past but she is also not money oriented, she hardly ask for money and she works and earn full-time.

Okay, Brother Rondon

2 Likes

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Lalami3232(m): 3:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Should we tell him?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laslas you go get sense smiley

17 Likes

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Earthstorms(m): 3:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Raymondkups12:

She works and earn, so why are you the one to buy her a phone?

Since she is your fiancee, you need to clear doubts when dealing with her.
You need to be open and express your fears.
Simply tell her that you are not convinced about the phone story, so you will not be sending any money until you are convinced about the whole story.

She can take pictures of the phone to send to you or she can find other means to convince you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by AmancalledGod: 4:01am On Feb 08, 2023
How do you guy's even do this things, staying in abroad dating a Nigerian girl, in this era, girl wey go dey hooppe on a guy's dick every mins of the day. Since you are claiming!! She is working and earning in full, what stops her getting the phone by herself.

15 Likes

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by advanceDNA: 4:05am On Feb 08, 2023
Raymondkups12:

If the phone still takes pictures and chats fime then she just wants to extort u cos u dey earn pounds...women like to waste money thats not theirs....its their nature if u allow them

Woman say make u jump....U no even chill...u just jump like gazelle gra gra

Dem no dey run long distance relationship like that.... u go just turn to client...

Oga...where u no dey physically..believe only 50% of what u are told.....do only 30% of what u are asked, keep a trusted "FBI agent" on ground in case its compulsory to confirm matters quickly or check if another penís is in the game

Nigga ..no lose guard ooo..street is cold mehn

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Gadafii: 4:32am On Feb 08, 2023
Oo your “fiancée “ is a fraudster you are the maga, na the format fraudsters take Dey collect money from clients be this, your phone is bad your camera has spoilt, etc etc

All na lies, no send that money to am oo, send am to your mama to rather buy groceries for orphanage homes if you can’t do that over there , heaven will smile more on you than sending it to her, you even get kind Dey get fiancée for Lagos while you are in London, a Nigerian girl for that matter 😂😂😂😭😭😭

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Fiscus105(m): 5:06am On Feb 08, 2023
Raymondkups12:

Let say the phone really spoiled, so it's 250k you want to send to replace it?

Nobody knows who lies more between you and ur fiancee.

Perhaps, ur fiancee see maga and try to exploit him to bone marrow.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by chatinent: 5:52am On Feb 08, 2023
I dey London too bro.

I dey Eastside for Osapa London. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by obinnazy(m): 5:55am On Feb 08, 2023
Raymondkups12:

Send that your #250k to your siblings or orphanage home.
May you not regret your action at last.
MR ROMEO
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by obinnazy(m): 5:56am On Feb 08, 2023
Kly003:
You guys never learn.. Na lagos girl you dey date while u dey london?

While you disturbed this morning making this post, she's probably hopping on a guys d!ck this planning on using u as a rebound maga..

Men of these generation are f00lish. Yu get money one leeches still dey use your head.
angry undecided

Please don't tell him.. He won't listen..
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Qatar2022: 7:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Raymondkups12:

She is using old format on you, that girl do not have a single love for you, she just love your money

1 Like

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Why are you dating a woman in Lagos while you're in London? Date a woman in London and leave Lagos girls for Lagos men. They understand themselves.

And to answer your question, she's not being truthful with you.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2023
Lalami3232:
Should we tell him?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laslas you go get sense smiley

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by JoeRizzla(m): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Omoh see client wey boys dey find. Honestly speaking you are just the last option if other niggaz dump her azz on the street
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Chocoloco: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Raymondkups12:

Op do not buy her any phone,do not send her any money for phone she dey use you.that all I can say.
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Chocoloco: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2023
Invest that money into my loud and colos biz and see good returns in 2 -3months time rather 😎
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Sucre6: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Let's assume the phone was actually bad, she no fit repair the phone herself or change the screen herself,

Why simping unnecessarily 😒

It's better u share that money among your family members, friends or even Nairalanders, , they would appreciate it more, sending her money Nah waste of resources, use your head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by MarketDispatch: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2023
Raymondkups12:
I have been racking my brain all day about what my fiancee told me, and earn full-time.

For a small charge, Send your Fiancee to me to verify the broken phone issue and I will give you feed back you paid for with pictures of the phone she claimed is broken.
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2023
Boss shey na ur fiance,send her money if u have after all ur follow man dey buy car give their babe if they have but just know dat the money u re sending is not for phone
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Raymondkups12: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fiscus105:

Na d money dey pain you or you no just know wetin to comment

Let say the phone really spoiled, so it's 250k you want to send to replace it?

Nobody knows who lies more between you and ur fiancee.

Perhaps, ur fiancee see maga and try to exploit him to bone marrow.
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by PerfectMan24: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mr man. if u want to help ur girlfriend buy a phone, help her. But if u don't want, leave.
Stop disturbing 2.9million Nairaland members.

1 Like

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by iInjureHerYansh: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
People like op na it be confam money miss road. People that really don't deserve the money they have.

No advice for you. You must learn the hard way
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Red alert. Scam
Raymondkups12:

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Dickson178(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
How did you confronted her? Meanwhile you're in London undecided
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Earthstorms(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Raymondkups12:

What camera in a phone is Whatsapp camera?

Her phone camera is bad, but the Whatsapp camera is working fine?
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
Raymondkups12:

M
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Streetmovement(m): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I believe my fellow comrades have told you what you need to hear grin
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by AfahaAbia(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
You're calling a Lagos girl your fiancee while you're in far away London? Bro that's the biggest mistake you will ever make. If I tell u the number of this Lagos girls I have slept with, you will marvel!! 86% of them are undercover hookup girls. Please I would advise you look for a girl there in London to marry or you come back to Nigeria look for a good young lady marry her and take her back with you to London. If you don't take this advice, you're on your own!

1 Like

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by nicerod(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
No fuel

No cash

Na da ur money we wan take flex

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Uchenna10(m): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
U dey London dey fiance girl wey dey Lagos

Omo you're taking a big risk...risk wey pass virtual bets..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child / How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? / She Asked Me Out.. (advice Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.