Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Is She Telling The Truth? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Telling The Truth? (3256 Views)

I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth / Is She Telling You The Truth Or She's Lying For You / Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Yhemzie(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Raymondkups12:
I have been racking my brain all day about what my fiancee told me, because I am pondering if she is lying to me or if am just overthinking it. I have decided to bring it here to get y'all views on this.

My fiancee stays in lagos. I stay in London. We talked a few days ago and she said her phone fell and the screen is bad. So yesterday I was about sending her 250k to get a new phone, when I went on WhatsApp and saw that she posted some pics on her status. Earlier she told me that she connected her WhatsApp to her laptop to be using. But it would not make sense to use your laptop to take pics. So I confronted her this morning about it. How are you using your bad phone to take pics and post pics on WhatsApp? She said that the screen is not broken with ink all over it, that it's just some part of the screen that is not working. She complained earlier to me that the same camera was now bad. So in answer to that she said she used her WhatsApp camera, that that one worked very well. Also note that she was able to type sentences on the photos she posted. I wanted to send her the money this morning, but what she said is not making sense to me. So I held back and excused her. Is she trying to exploit me financially or is she being truthful?

Note that she has had some trust issues in the past but she is also not money oriented, she hardly ask for money and she works and earn full-time.

But from your write-up, your fiancee never requested you get her a new phone and since she's working, fixing the broken screen shouldn't be an issue.
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Raymondkups12: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
PerfectMan24:
Mr man. if u want to help ur girlfriend buy a phone, help her. But if u don't want, leave.
Stop disturbing 2.9million Nairaland members.
who be dis one. I ask better people question, I no include you. Frustrated man
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by PerfectMan24: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
Raymondkups12:
who be dis one. I ask better people question, I no include you. Frustrated man
Poor man in diaspora. Give us ur bank account let's contribute for the phone
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by faceLAGOS: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Raymondkups12:
I have been racking my brain all day about what my fiancee told me, because I am pondering if she is lying to me or if am just overthinking it. I have decided to bring it here to get y'all views on this.

My fiancee stays in lagos. I stay in London. We talked a few days ago and she said her phone fell and the screen is bad. So yesterday I was about sending her 250k to get a new phone, when I went on WhatsApp and saw that she posted some pics on her status. Earlier she told me that she connected her WhatsApp to her laptop to be using. But it would not make sense to use your laptop to take pics. So I confronted her this morning about it. How are you using your bad phone to take pics and post pics on WhatsApp? She said that the screen is not broken with ink all over it, that it's just some part of the screen that is not working. She complained earlier to me that the same camera was now bad. So in answer to that she said she used her WhatsApp camera, that that one worked very well. Also note that she was able to type sentences on the photos she posted. I wanted to send her the money this morning, but what she said is not making sense to me. So I held back and excused her. Is she trying to exploit me financially or is she being truthful?

Note that she has had some trust issues in the past but she is also not money oriented, she hardly ask for money and she works and earn full-time.

Baba abeg reason me “shirin”

It will go a long way.
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Aaw this is one of the good guys

I hope she is not lying she

Honest women are scarce

Raymondkups12:

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Karlifate: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Aaw this is one of the good guys

I hope she is not lying she

Honest women are scarce

🌚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Karlifate: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
chatinent:
I dey London too bro.

I dey Eastside for Osapa London. grin

In other words, your own sapa came from London.

LMAO! grin
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Misterone: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
If you need a third party consent before you can send your GF money (whether she is telling a lie or not) then you need to grow up. Giving your GF something shouldn't be based on what others tell you. Give if you want to, don't if you don't.
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Raymondkups12:

She said that her camera is bad, right?
Camera apps, Whatsapp inbuilt camera app, Facebook, Instagram, e.t.c, all use the phone camera as a tool to carry out their snapping job.
So if the camera is really broken, she shouldn't be able to take fine pictures.
Ask her about the camera again.
If Whatsapp can use the camera tool behind and Infront of the phone, then the same goes with the phones default camera. Broken camera can't affect the apps in the phone.
I know you want to help your fiancee. Someone once told me that if you see someone that needs help, and it is freely in your power to do so, then help.
You want to help but the fact of not being there to verify it yourself makes it harder.
My best option is to ask her how much will it cost to repair the phone.
Then ask her what phone she is using.
Then check online in Nigeria if the price she gave is not too far far above what is online .
If it is not too far far, send the money required.

If you want to get a new phone for her, as far as it is freely in my power (since we are not legally married, by law), I would.
Re: Is She Telling The Truth? by NutFunny: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lalami3232:
Should we tell him?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
very soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Jacob Odulate: The Man Who Invented Alabukun Over 100 Years Ago (pic) / See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning / Ur Ex Offers U This Toilet Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.