Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History (45276 Views)

Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by OKEMKPI: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Felimax:

Sorry sir, I don't like engaging lunatics. They got the message the people that has the brain to think.
If a lunatic can make a more intellectual post ,then ur status is really a series case of spiritual lunacy in addition to others
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Felimax(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
OKEMKPI:

If a lunatic can make a more intellectual post ,then ur status is really a series case of spiritual lunacy in addition to others

Oga leave Tramadol alone. Stop capping rubbish!
You corrected yourself and still ended up saying trash.

Stay off hard drugs!
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Goddyrichie(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
christistruth01:

Your case is easy

is Lagos part of your Fraudulent and accursed Biafra that Spills your People’s blood en mass ?

This is on the orders of the ipob terrorist group leader to Burn down Lagos

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

for ur information I’m not an Igbo I’m from SS but d way Nigeria government treat d ibos is very bad they treat them as if they’re not part of Nigeria they even treat d people from Niger republic good more than d Igbos since independence no ibos have been chief of army staff IGP VP even president but whenever they want they’re own nation Nigeria government won’t let them I wish they have they’re own nation but not in this war but let’s come to think of it when d Nigeria army where killing raping they’re mothers and sisters for common peaceful protest that they want they’re own country no one talk about the bad things d Nigeria army were doing then
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Occurstaem(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ruthless70:

That is the uniqueness of my tribe, we think in diversity... But yebo they follow blindly base on ethnicity n religion.
Yoruba worldview has always been like that for ages.
Check out these expressions to buttress your point:

Ilu gangan ni oro aye; bi o se koju si e, eyin lo ko si elomirin (life is like a talking drum, just as its front is facing you, its back is facing the other person).
Bayi la nse nile wa, eewo ibomin ni (this is how we do in our house, it's a taboo in another house).
Gbogbo wa o le sun kia kori si ibikan na (all of us can't sleep and face the same direction).

And many more. Yoruba has always respect other people's opinions and dissenting views. I'm so happy and proud to be a Yoruba.
May God continue to bless all Yoruba worldwide and lovers of Yoruba.
God bless Nigeria too.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by christistruth01: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goddyrichie:
for ur information I’m not an Igbo I’m from SS but d way Nigeria government treat d ibos is very bad they treat them as if they’re not part of Nigeria they even treat d people from Niger republic good more than d Igbos since independence no ibos have been chief of army staff IGP VP even president but whenever they want they’re own nation Nigeria government won’t let them I wish they have they’re own nation but not in this war but let’s come to think of it when d Nigeria army where killing raping they’re mothers and sisters for common peaceful protest that they want they’re own country no one talk about the bad things d Nigeria army were doing then

What is Lagos business if it is Biafra that ipob wants

How will attacking Lagos give you Biafra

Was it sanwo olu that stopped you from getting Biafra

Your leaders are the most selfish in Nigeria

Yet it is Lagos ipob was attacking
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Laple0541(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mrkindness:
Femi Kuti is looking for who will give him money so he will support him, both LP, PDP and the useless other party knows he has no value.

Go and continue your gala selling business in peace.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Wifijago: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Did you go to school at all or ur assimilation level
PlayMaker14:
How is that statement an insult to Fela?

Or you just want to be clever by half.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by PlayMaker14: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wifijago:
Did you go to school at all or ur assimilation level
Kindly help me ask your Dad the question.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Josephkabila12: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Why will this man okoye talk like dis nah. Respect to Baba Fela Kuti
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by LastProphet: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
jumper524:
The moment you have a different opinion, these set of individuals begins to bring in your family history and measure your success.

Has Peter asked himself why the previous leaders failed?
You think they don't have good plans or better policy to implement?
When fella kuto tells you Nigerians are their own problems. He's not sugar quoting his words.
Everyday on TV and radio stations, they keep talking about how bad leadership is the problem of Nigeria nobody is talking about bad followership.
Let me give you a good example.

MY secondary school GSSkuje is a govt school with Ssubsidized school fees.
As at 2011 during my ss2 days, we paid 12k as school fees for boarding. We were fed at least an average size of meal 3times daily. In some situation, there's are excess of food and we go for double ration. In very rare occasion food doesn't reach everybody. It can happen atmost 5times a term.
As at then we were 44 in class (commercial class), while A class which is science had the most 55.
Learning was easier and effective.
Last year I visited the school and its been divided into 2 sessions.
Morning and evening. The science class had about 100students. Learning is now more difficulty.
Ask yourself why is it like this?

The school fees is less than 15k. More classes has been built compared to when I was there.
But now the school is a shadow of it former self.
If my father who had three boys and pays his task sent two of his three children to a Ssubsidized govt school, is it fair with mr Bongo (name was modified not to offend anyone) who has 17 children and manages to send 9 to the sane govt school.

Subsidy that's meant for us all. Only 1 man sent 9 children to benefit from.

If nobody talks about our ever increasing population with this our hate attitude of improving our personal productivity we would never get anywhere.
Politicians would only try no matter how Good they are but it'll end in shabbles.

In the 90s there were less amount of Lea schools but then education was effective.
Our leaders have increased the number of schools compared to the 90s but education is very ineffective.
The leaders have fulfilled their campaign promises of building more schools but has the masses fulfilled its?
Nigeria ain't China and we don't have as much brains as China, we better cut our coat to our sizes.

This is the biggest point some of us have been talking about but surprisingly the foolish leaders don't get it that population decides almost everything.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by OKEMKPI: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Felimax:

Oga leave Tramadol alone. Stop capping rubbish!
You corrected yourself and still ended up saying trash.

Stay off hard drugs!
A drug addiction make more sense than u.U are long overdue for a comprehensive deliverance session, rush to synagogue and get booked .U case is different from balablu bulama
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Successkay12(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mrkindness:
Femi Kuti is looking for who will give him money so he will support him, both LP, PDP and the useless other party knows he has no value.
Shut your dirty mouth up. Femi kuti has 100% chances to meet Tinubu, sit with him, eat&wine with him but he chooses not to. Soo child of hates keep shut and focus on your ASHEWO candidate
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREMEqXSpGA

nlfpmod, Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, seun, Obinoscopy, mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, farano, Justwise, oam4j, Honsule, lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and dominique.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by JOemmy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Is it angels that will come down to rescue nigeria from bad governance only bad citizens will prefer to stay neutral at this critical point in nigeria's history because he or she feels all those on the ballot are not good enough or corrupt.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by hayatou27: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Peter Okoye, Your dying career is the reason for all this blabbing, Fela kuti's career is greater than Psquare's , you guys are song stealers.
Fela never stole anybody's song, He was fighter against oppressive government.
Since your comeback with your twin egbere, You have been struggling so badly, that you cant even fill up venues anymore, You songs are stucked in 2009, no flow no melody, No better dance moves, You guys career is finished , Politics wont be good for you either, as you do not have temperament and intelligence to excel as a politician, I will advice you to go back to school .... Ewu Gambia
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Ruthless70: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Occurstaem:

Yoruba worldview has always been like that for ages.
Check out these expressions to buttress your point:

Ilu gangan ni oro aye; bi o se koju si e, eyin lo ko si elomirin (life is like a talking drum, just as its front is facing you, its back is facing the other person).
Bayi la nse nile wa, eewo ibomin ni (this is how we do in our house, it's a taboo in another house).
Gbogbo wa o le sun kia kori si ibikan na (all of us can't sleep and face the same direction).

And many more. Yoruba has always respect other people's opinions and dissenting views. I'm so happy and proud to be a Yoruba.
May God continue to bless all Yoruba worldwide and lovers of Yoruba.
God bless Nigeria too.

Oodua a gbe oooooo
O seun gan omo Akin
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by MeineMutter: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
franchasng:
We no de do money ritual (owo oshole), neither do we do wirewire, if you don gerrit, forgerrit shocked

Another Okija Shrine offsprings spotted. You think we have forgotten about Alu-4 victims. Zombie. Masquerade follower.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by MeineMutter: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
hayatou27:
Peter Okoye, Your dying career is the reason for all this blabbing, Fela kuti's career is greater than Psquare's , you guys are song stealers.
Since your comeback with your twin egbere, You have been struggling so badly, that you cant even fill up venues anymore, You songs are stucked in 2009, no flow no melody, No better dance moves, You guys career is finished , Politics wont be good for you either, as you do not have temperament and intelligence to excel as a politician, I will advice you to go back to school .... Ewu Gambia

The guy not know book o. Na woman make am wetin he be. Na from gutter woman bring am out. Even na beg e dey beg for Uni Abuja to chop in those years. No send am back to school o. Awon Osu 😁.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by emerged01(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please how did he go after Fela? This is how some of you failed in simple thing. Nobody that know Fela history that doesn't know that he stood for one thing, justice and good governance. For any of his protege or children not to tow the same path means such has derailed in the path their father laid down and fought for till death.
Stop playing politics with what he said, Fela has legacy and every sane Omoluabi like me knows he fought for a good course till he dropped his last breathe. Reminding his son what his father stood for cannot be seen as an abuse.
What did Seun say that was against his father's legacy?
When Brymo said Bleep Ndi Igbo. I was among the people that stood against him.
Nobody should twist the statement to sound good. What is bad is bad!
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by jamesversion: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
omonnakoda:
not bad
Praying for you to get sense grin

And I wanted to vote Tinubu becos of you. Now you have hurt my feelings. embarassed embarassed

I will now vote for Sowore. grin
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Skty: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2023
Komu1048:

Someone with brain n neutrality just ask some cogent answer. Expecting you to come out and defend your candidate. But here u r saying rubbish, u want to force him on Nigerians Cox he is from your tribe

I'm not Igbo... never been to their region.. never been to the East. Maybe never will go there. I only support Obi. Infact I knew Obi when he contested in 2019, when he contested with Atiku. Me and u know they won that election..
I'm paying triple the amount for everything sometimes ten times. ..all because Tinubu forcefully brought a Fulani so he can rule later (emilokan).... He was so envious of Jonathan.

Now let me ask u a simple question, if Jonathan or PDP was still in power, would Nigeria situation have degenerated to this? Fuel, exchange rate, hunger, insecurity? Never!! !! !!. PDP had a human face.

NIGERIA WILL HAPPEN TO U AND YOURS AMEN. Oya say amen.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by okeysky: 6:04am On Feb 10, 2023
hayatou27:
First of all. Ur response is not in line with Peter's response to seun. Is like someone who was watching an EPL with LaLiga analysis.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Iconstar: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
hayatou27:
Hope you know they (PSquare) don't even know a useless fellow like you exists nor does your opinion even matter grin. So cry more Omo ale grin grin. PSquare remains very successful as musicians, actors, business men, brand ambassadors, etc.

They can buy your dirty, cursed useless family and generation and feed you idiots for a million years. Heck, your olosho mama will beg to lick their nyansh after they take a poo cheesy grin. So keep wailing and lamenting. Frustrated poor oloriburuku cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Iconstar: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
MeineMutter:

The guy not know book o. Na woman make am wetin he be. Na from gutter woman bring am out. Even na beg e dey beg for Uni Abuja to chop in those years. No send am back to school o. Awon Osu 😁.
But you and your useless family are still in that gutter suffering and dying grin. You son of an Osu.

They can buy your dirty, cursed useless family and generation and feed you idiots for a million years. Heck, your olosho mama will beg to lick their nyansh after they take a poo cheesy grin. So keep wailing and lamenting. Frustrated poor oloriburuku cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Iconstar: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Augustenite:

I felt the pains of the igbos, they are like chained dogs. They want the presidency by all means, that's why they are always angry whenever anyone talks against Obi. I pity them after 25th for they shall cry foul. Obi cannever win. It's either Atiku or Tinubu.
But your family and the Yorubas are chained pigs grin. When your god OBJ was president, did you buy things cheaper or were you given a special treatment as a yoruba monkey that you are cheesy. Nope you weren't. You should rather pity you and your useless family especially your olosho mama. Her pvssy go suffer more this year grin
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by niggadee(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Felimax:
Southern Nigeria can never be united!
there’s nothing like southern united in the first place the whole southern nigeria is full of different cultures and religion beliefs
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by MeineMutter: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Iconstar:
But you and your useless family are still in that gutter suffering and dying grin. You son of an Osu.

Nzogbu nzogbu. I sight you. Na who we slap, na who dey in pain? Ewu Gambia.
Let them tell you their net worth. Dem don less. The glo endorsement wey dey carry dem no dey again. Dem music no dey sell again. The yahoo wey dem dey do don cast. Their Uber cars don reduce finish. E remain make dem dey all their LEKKI houses finish. So say another thing. Just give them 15 more years, and they are back in the village.
You wey dey defend dem, your room dey my boy’s quarters. Na you go man my gate last. Iseeeeeee. Anuofia.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Iconstar: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
MeineMutter:

Nzogbu nzogbu. I sight you. Na who we slap, na who dey in pain? Ewu Gambia.
Let them tell you their net worth. Dem don less. The glo endorsement wey dey carry dem no dey again. Dem music no dey sell again. The yahoo wey dem dey do don cast. Their Uber cars don reduce finish. E remain make dem dey all their LEKKI houses finish. So say another thing. Just give them 15 more years, and they are back in the village.
You wey dey defend dem, your room dey my boy’s quarters. Na you go man my gate last. Iseeeeeee. Anuofia.
Otu nne gi there grin. See poverty striken dog dey analyse billionaires' income. You be big mumu cheesy. You and your foolish papa do the same yahoo and rituals, but una still dey suffer in poverty grin.

For your information, those guys don't rely on
just their music money (which still earns them billions), go and research on the industries (Fashion, breweries, etc) they have and are employing yoruba dogs like you as gate man grin. Your mama dey do ashawo dey suck people dicck still una still poor and wretched like this. Your family will keep manning my gate grin grin

You and your family and generation is not worthy to lick the poop of the ass of their dog grin. No one from your useless cursed lineage will achieve or own up to 0.00000000001 percent of their wealth grin. Keep wailing. As it dey pain you it dey sweet me cheesy. Enikure. Anumalu. Oponu. Omo ale. Bring it on cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by MeineMutter: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Iconstar:
Otu nne gi there grin. See poverty striken dog dey analyse billionaires' income. You be big mumu cheesy. You and your foolish papa do the same yahoo and rituals, but una still dey suffer in poverty grin.

For your information, those guys don't rely on
just their music money (which still earns them billions), go and research on the industries (Fashion, breweries, etc) they have and are employing yoruba dogs like you as gate man grin. Your mama dey do ashawo dey suck people dicck still una still poor and wretched like this. Your family will keep manning my gate grin grin

You and your family and generation is not worthy to lick the poop of the ass of their dog grin. No one from your useless cursed lineage will achieve or own up to 0.00000000001 percent of their wealth grin. Keep wailing. As it dey pain you it dey sweet me cheesy. Enikure. Anumalu. Oponu. Omo ale. Bring it on cheesy

Be suffering and smiling. 15 years are closer. Come and collect key to your room in my BQ.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Iconstar: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
MeineMutter:

Be suffering and smiling. 15 years are closer. Come and collect key to your room in my BQ.
Cry more cheesy. As it dey pain you it dey sweet me. Tomorrow come and collect key to my dog house (kernel), I'm moving you and your stupid family there cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by MeineMutter: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Iconstar:
Cry more cheesy. As it dey pain you it dey sweet me. Tomorrow come and collect key to my dog house (kernel), I'm moving you and your stupid family there cheesy
Baby ipob. Product of baby factory.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Iconstar: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2023
MeineMutter:

Baby ipob. Product of baby factory.
Ewure yoruba. Product of rape grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) / Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. / Olajumoke Orisagunna's Mother, Mother-In-Law & Brother-In-Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.