Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History (45273 Views)

Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by OKEMKPI: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Felimax:

Oga leave Tramadol alone. Stop capping rubbish!
You corrected yourself and still ended up saying trash.

Stay off hard drugs!
Wat is tramadol,I no go school pls educate me.Thanks
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Felimax(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
OKEMKPI:

Wat is tramadol,I no go school pls educate me.Thanks

In pidgin we say it's an odoriferous saga and it's visible to the blind audible to the deaf. Na so e be for pidgin.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by OKEMKPI: 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Felimax:

In pidgin we say it's an odoriferous saga and it's visible to the blind audible to the deaf. Na so e be for pidgin.
I still no understand, u no be good teacher, so u no fit educate my illiteracy?
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Felimax(m): 6:18am On Feb 14, 2023
OKEMKPI:

I still no understand, u no be good teacher, so u no fit educate my illiteracy?

Get a translator then, it's not my fault your case is pathetic..
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by OKEMKPI: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2023
Felimax:

Get a translator then, it's not my fault your case is pathetic..
Wat is translator?
Pls help me,no be my fault say I no go school

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun In Adorable New Photo / Photo: Wizkid And Dammy Krane Reconcile / #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.