Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,017 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History (45269 Views)

Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by amuwo1980: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2023
PlayMaker14:
How is that statement an insult to Fela?

Or you just want to be clever by half.
Search me oh ?everything is grist to their lying mills urchin
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by dominique(f): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2023
Stanleyucee:
see vote your tinubu if you like but just remember that we the youths are fighting for a better Nigeria anybody that stands on our way will be crushed πŸ™…πŸ’― fuel will soon reach N1000 per litre πŸ’”

Really? You want to crush people for not supporting your candidate? Is that how you intend to get your better Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Omoluabi16(m): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2023
One reason I will vote my candidate in peace without screaming batist obedient and all that rubbish. Why is Peter bringing up seuns family just because he has a different political opinion? These people do too much. There's a very thin like between democracy and autocracy. Let people support or vote their candidate in peace because this toxicity on all sides irritates me.

After all they're all POLITICIANS πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Augustenite(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2023
emerged01:
Which one be his father's history? Your problem is Seun why his father's history? Very wrong of Peter to involve his father's history in this matter.

I felt the pains of the igbos, they are like chained dogs. They want the presidency by all means, that's why they are always angry whenever anyone talks against Obi. I pity them after 25th for they shall cry foul. Obi cannever win. It's either Atiku or Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by omonnakoda: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2023
Uncivilized People without culture do not value their parents.
They behave and talk to them anyhow and so will not respect others ' parents
Don't be surprised
They have no concept of respect or reverence for elders

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by bewla(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2023
deeptechcool:
They always attack the messenger and not the message . This actually proves Seun Kuti right.
And if you look well them all from same zone friend zone is not allow to others
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Thonee(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2023
Who are the Nigerian people that'll safe Nigeria?
Seun thinks it's only Sowore that cannot even win a polling unit.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by omonnakoda: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2023
nedekid:

He did not rubbish Fela's legacy. Rather insinuated seuns (in our way of speaking) "falling the hands" of Fela's legacy as his son.
This has nothing to do with people from one section of the country ie Easterners, it and remains okoyes opinion..
because he said he does not believe in Obi?
Is Seun the only person that has a father?
Is it appropriate to invoke people's parents because of their political opinions?
Was Seun 's opinion illegitimate or criminal?
This unfortunately is how Ibos have been behaving since the campaign started
Did they not attack Femi his brother?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Tflex01: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2023
dominique:

Really? You want to crush people for not supporting your candidate? Is that how you intend to get your better Nigeria?

They don crush everybody oh... Can't you see no celebrity dare endorse any presidential candidate on social media except the person is endorsing Obi

I'm sure Eniola Badmus is still nursing her wounds. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Tflex01: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Omoluabi16:
One reason I will vote my candidate in peace without screaming batist obedient and all that rubbish. Why is Peter bringing up seuns family just because he has a different political opinion? These people do too much. There's a very thin like between democracy and autocracy. Let people support or vote their candidate in peace because this toxicity on all sides irritates me.

After all they're all POLITICIANS πŸ™„

They are all politicians my brother...

This is what somebody said in 2011 about Obi. But he's supporting the same politician today calling him Messiah. grin

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Abiliboi: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2023
LibertyRep:
If this is still a democracy, anyone should be able to support his/her candidate (s) of choice without necessarily being intimidated.

He who want Justice should be just.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Odumogu03: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2023
jumper524:
The moment you have a different opinion, these set of individuals begins to bring in your family history and measure your success.

Has Peter asked himself why the previous leaders failed?
You think they don't have good plans or better policy to implement?
When fella kuto tells you Nigerians are their own problems. He's not sugar quoting his words.
Everyday on TV and radio stations, they keep talking about how bad leadership is the problem of Nigeria nobody is talking about bad followership.
Let me give you a good example.

MY secondary school GSSkuje is a govt school with Ssubsidized school fees.
As at 2011 during my ss2 days, we paid 12k as school fees for boarding. We were fed at least an average size of meal 3times daily. In some situation, there's are excess of food and we go for double ration. In very rare occasion food doesn't reach everybody. It can happen atmost 5times a term.
As at then we were 44 in class (commercial class), while A class which is science had the most 55.
Learning was easier and effective.
Last year I visited the school and its been divided into 2 sessions.
Morning and evening. The science class had about 100students. Learning is now more difficulty.
Ask yourself why is it like this?

The school fees is less than 15k. More classes has been built compared to when I was there.
But now the school is a shadow of it former self.
If my father who had three boys and pays his task sent two of his three children to a Ssubsidized govt school, is it fair with mr Bongo (name was modified not to offend anyone) who has 17 children and manages to send 9 to the sane govt school.

Subsidy that's meant for us all. Only 1 man sent 9 children to benefit from.

If nobody talks about our ever increasing population with this our hate attitude of improving our personal productivity we would never get anywhere.
Politicians would only try no matter how Good they are but it'll end in shabbles.

In the 90s there were less amount of Lea schools but then education was effective.
Our leaders have increased the number of schools compared to the 90s but education is very ineffective.
The leaders have fulfilled their campaign promises of building more schools but has the masses fulfilled its?
Nigeria ain't China and we don't have as much brains as China, we better cut our coat to our sizes.

I live in kuje. I can attest to your testimony about GKuje πŸ’―
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by christistruth01: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2023
Tflex01:

They don crush everybody oh... Can't you see no celebrity dare endorse any presidential candidate on social media except the person is endorsing Obi

I'm sure Eniola Badmus is still nursing her wounds. grin

Joke Silva just ignored them all and campaigned even harder for Tinubu
There was Nothing that they didn't call.her

Is it a Wonder that their Neighbours want nothing to do with Biafra
Can you imagine being an Ethnic minority in such a place with someone
Like Simon Ekpa being minister of Defence, some tribes could be wiped off the map
No matter how much you love your neighbours they cannot be allowed to do that

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by loooozeem: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hmm
I stated seeing the bad side of these igbo as the 2022 election is approaching

I never believe the Hausas are far better than them. If u aren't voting igbo, na problem.
Imagine what this foolish igbo boy said again

Ko buru
Let's watch out.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by omonnakoda: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Seun Kuti, it is a shame that you allowed yourself to be used as a pawn in the hands of the politicians

The very same thing your father gave his very own life fighting against!

Your father will be turning in his grave

What a shame undecided
jamesversion:

Fela didn't give his life fighting for democracy, the right statement is Fela dedicated his life to fighting for demcracy.

Cos what actually killed fela was AIDS and not Democratic struggle.
To give one's life means
1. To die for something
2.To devote one's life to something e.g. I have given my life to Jesus

Those people with half knowledge are more dangerous than those with no knowledge
You don't know
You don't know that you don't know
You think you know it all
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Gbemini(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Stupid people everywhere , must we support obi ... Abi psquare are mad ni and all these obidense .... Anybody that suppprt obi becomes friend ... Nonsense
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by PlayMaker14: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ruthless70:

Insult as usual.
A result of u not having good parent is clearly onstensible
Mad dog
U can stop ur father from barking
Cry more. grin
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by franchasng: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
MeineMutter:

Post what Seun said about Okoye here and less analyse it.

We don’t. And we don’t deal in fake products and drugs and occultism to make it.
We no de do money ritual (owo oshole), neither do we do wirewire, if you don gerrit, forgerrit shocked
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Occurstaem(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
I used to think this Peter has sense ni sha. SMH.
Going by Peter's logic, is Tinubu also not a Nigerian or he is now a Togolese abi a Beninese.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Gozac: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Felimax:
Southern Nigeria can never be united!
Southern disunity is the strength of the north and northern Nigeria is the beneficiary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by jamesversion: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
omonnakoda:

To give one's life means
1. To die for something
2.To devote one's life to something e.g. I have given my life to Jesus

Those people with half knowledge are more dangerous than those with no knowledge
You don't know
You don't know that you don't know
You think you know it all

Ore wa, bawo ni. grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by omonnakoda: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
jamesversion:

Ore wa, bawo ni. grin grin
not bad
Praying for you to get sense grin
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by madridguy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
The world watched how two twin brothers fought & disgraced their family online. Very soon you will tell the world your personal interest in this election.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
I would have respected this response if it came from his partner, Paul,the rude boy. Peter is a dullard and responsible for all the negatives happening in Psquare family.
From stardom to gambling.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Occurstaem(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
PointZerom:

Urchins trying so hard to insult the Igbos not knowing that there's no place called Osu in Igbo land but there's Osu in Yoruba land.

SMH. Are you kidding me?
You want to rationalize your osu caste system with a town.
Is it this bad?
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by nedekid: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
omonnakoda:
because he said he does not believe in Obi?
Is Seun the only person that has a father?
Is it appropriate to invoke people's parents because of their political opinions?
Was Seun 's opinion illegitimate or criminal?
This unfortunately is how Ibos have been behaving since the campaign started
Did they not attack Femi his brother?
I do not agree with his opinion and I will go as far as condemning it. Why bring or associate Fela's legacy with his son seun? Personally it is with bad taste.
That aside, to associate whatever an individual says with a group or section of people is also sour. What if a Yoruba, Hausa, tiv or eg me, as a deltan had made the destastful (my opinion) statement?
Funny enough some of my paddies are
die hard staunchest supporters of a Frontline candidate from the SW. So fanatical they can physically fight you. Supprisenly they are igbo. Born and raised in the SW in the late 60s, 70s. Educated from the late 70s, 80s, 90s time we did not know the difference in primary school, secondary school, university, or neighborhoods the difference between Yoruba and igbo, ishekiri, idoma etc. Igbos spoke Yoruba and Yoruba spoke igbo from living amongst themselves.
Anyway, politics is not do or die. To those offended by okoyes statement including me. Apologies.
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by Dshocker(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dapagun:
Why is it that these people do not have a sane response to anything except to insult, Wail, threaten violence and play victim?

Seun Kuti spoke his mind and said it clearly. Heck he did not even support any candidate but you see these children of hate, no. If you don't support them, it is war.

The screenshot best describes them

So the part where Seun insulted Peter shouldn't have made Peter react?
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by omonnakoda: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
nedekid:

I do not agree with his opinion and I will go as far as condemning it. Why bring or associate Fela's legacy with his son seun? Personally it is with bad taste.
That aside, to associate whatever an individual says with a group or section of people is also sour. What if a Yoruba, Hausa, tiv or eg me, as a deltan had made the destastful (my opinion) statement?
Funny enough some of my paddies are
die hard staunchest supporters of a Frontline candidate from the SW. So fanatical they can physically fight you. Supprisenly they are igbo. Born and raised in the SW in the late 60s, 70s. Educated from the late 70s, 80s, 90s time we did not know the difference in primary school, secondary school, university, or neighborhoods the difference between Yoruba and igbo, ishekiri, idoma etc. Igbos spoke Yoruba and Yoruba spoke igbo from living amongst themselves.
Anyway, politics is not do or die. To those offended by okoyes statement including me. Apologies.
Truth is a balm to conscience
Ibo people have conducted the Obi campaign in an aggressive and offensive manner.
To say it is not ethnically based is dishonest

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by omonnakoda: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dshocker:

So the part where Seun insulted Peter shouldn't have made Peter react?

insulted Peter?which part?when?where?
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by christistruth01: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
omonnakoda:
Truth is a balm to conscience
Ibo people have conducted the Obi campaign in an aggressive and offensive manner.
To say it is not ethnically based is dishonest

Listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9anKMdJ29M
Re: Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History by OKEMKPI: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Felimax:

Sorry sir, I don't like engaging lunatics. They got the message the people that has the brain to think.
A lunatic can be make a better cognitive post than u did,so better upgrade ur intellect to at least that of a lunatic ,it is better than ur current status

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria / Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun In Adorable New Photo / Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.