Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West (17319 Views)

Olamilekan Adeola (YAYI) Wins APC Ogun West Senatorial Ticket / Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him / Olamilekan Adeola (Yayi) Declares For Ogun West Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by garfield1: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

Popular in evil, next now is Ogun and you guys are clamoring him

One man food is another's poison.if he is evil,he won't attain popularity
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

See Putindbutt's family names o.. Lol

Ok, here we go;
My father to my mother - Dumb, I need my food.
My mother to my father - fool, give me a minute.

My brother to me - empty head, go bring me my bag.
Me to my brother - slowpoke, which of your bags?

My father to my uncle - dickhead, how is your family?
My uncle to my father - they send their greetings to you, idiot.
Lol..
Fixed, since you don't have sense, idiot tongue
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Parachoko:
Who's an intellect? Tell me in your own words who an intellect is

And you should explain why you feel Buhari is not an intellect. Cause I am not understanding how you will be telling me that a man that attended The US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, in the United States, and gained a master's degree in Strategic Studies, is not an intellect.

About your point about Atiku. Without the structure of a strong political party like PDP, Atiku would have been in the league of Peter Obi, so stop overestimating him.

You can see how he lost woefully without the support of a strong political party. He could only gather a mere 7%.

Asiwaju will defeat him in Northern Nigeria
if Buhari is an intellectual to you eeh. sorry for ur existence
and without the structure of APC Tinubu will be like sowore... so stop underestimating Obi
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Parachoko: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

if Buhari is an intellectual to you eeh. sorry for ur existence
The Joke is on you grin
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Parachoko:
The Joke is on you grin
can u compare their performances??..
Make una try dey fear God ooh.. 😱 😱
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Putindbutt: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

Fixed, since you don't have sense, idiot tongue
You'd cry blood, most of you think you can bring your family foolishness to a public forum, especially you kids supporting Obi.
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

You'd cry blood, most of you think you can bring your family foolishness to a public forum, especially you kids supporting Obi.
You are a fool
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by BentizilL: 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
We'll shock everybody...
Asiwaju is coming... kiss
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Spandau: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin cheesy ; grin grin grin grin
SAPA Banton.
seunmsg:

Don’t bother yourself kiddo. You will know on Election Day when results from the district start coming in. For now, just dey play.
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREMEqXSpGA

nlfpmod, Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, seun, Obinoscopy, mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, farano, Justwise, oam4j, Honsule, lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and dominique.
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by DOD88: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=Assassink post=120726354]Yayi was once a senator in Lagos state,and now want to be a senator again in Ogun state.This guy is so greedy.[/qu

The premise of your statement was good, but you bastardized with that unreachable conclusion. A politician is not any other person, but a politician. For being accepted and pulling a huge crowd is enough for you to credit and regard him. But the hatred and envybin you will not allow. Wise up!
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by webosky: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Na you dey suffer. We are our own problems. I fear my fellow Nigerians pass Tinubu and Buhari combined . This country would change for better when we changed

I laugh at your broke self so you think you are rich? Take that money outside the country and you will hide your head in shame local champion
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Kingzeez10: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
webosky:

I laugh at your broke self so you think you are rich? Take that money outside the country and you will hide your head in shame local champion
As far as I'm not begging your papa before I eat ,I'm cool.
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by webosky: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kingzeez10:

As far as I'm not begging your papa before I eat ,I'm cool.

And you think that is the reason to support your principal because you're not begging to eat, maybe you're stealing then because something is not really right with you
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Starhearts:

Olodo .... l think say u wise
Oponu omo
Ur potopoto eyes go soon clear

February 25th is arround d corner

Yes. The money is their money. Collect your money and vote Peter Obi
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Starhearts: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Yes. The money is their money. Collect your money and vote Peter Obi

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores.

It will surely end in pains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 / Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna / Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.