Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West (17294 Views)

Olamilekan Adeola (YAYI) Wins APC Ogun West Senatorial Ticket / Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him / Olamilekan Adeola (Yayi) Declares For Ogun West Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Afamed: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2023
ogatboy:

And you think Buhari's vote is intanct with Shettima crying of why the north does not support him? Only 17 days to go

I dont debate with kindergarten

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Parachoko: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
. he was contesting from an unpopular ACN... against an intellect, in the person of Yaradua...
Yaradua, had a comprehensive votes from all regions... and he won..
Yardua an intellect? Is this a joke or what? grin

How's Yardua an intellect?

You don decide to dey use big English to buttress your point grin

You dey even talk like say Atiku occupied the second position for that election. Is Buhari also an intellect? I'm asking you because he also defeated Atiku in that same Election.

Atiku occupied the 3rd position.

A whole Vice President Of Nigeria was beating wotowoto grin
Do you even know Atiku only had a mere 7% of the total vote in that election? grin

The only reason Atiku is one of the frontrunner in this election is because he is contesting under the PDP

If he is contesting in a small party like LP or NNPP, he will lose woefully again.

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Parachoko:
Yardua an intellect? Is this a joke or what? grin

How's Yardua an intellect?

You don decide to dey use big English to buttress your point grin

Is Buhari also an intellect? You dey even talk like say Atiku occupied the second position for that election. Is Buhari also an intellect? I'm asking you because he also defeat Atiku in that same Election. Atiku occupied the 3rd position.

A whole Vice President Of Nigeria was beating wotowoto grin
Do you even know Atiku only had a mere 7% of the total vote in that election? grin
Oga Yaradua is a chattered chemist... incase u don't know... his fracas with OBJ and defection, made him come distant 3rd in that election... and pls eeh never you compare Buhari and Yaradua... don't dare. biko..
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Kasdat5(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Is it not same yayi that did senate for Lagos ??
Power no dey tire this one's
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Mccullum: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
How are we to know this is not 2019 video.

You dey fear grin, this is real life photo of situation report of Yayi campaigning for himself as senator and Tinubu for president.

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by ogatboy(m): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

I dont debate with kindergarten

Cubanna became Useful after Obi turned Anambra around. No need to continue with people that stay in one location and think social media is reality.
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by ogatboy(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2023
Parachoko:
You talk as if Labour Party no dey pay people wey attend Obi rally

The joke is on you though grin

I do not see who was paid to attend LP rally. I know there is mobilisation for buses and transportation but I do not know anyone paid to attend LP rally.
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Mccullum: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2023
Yayi ni jo, Tinubu is cruising to victory by the will of God.

2 Likes

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by armadeo(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Assassink:
Yayi was once a senator in Lagos state,and now want to be a senator again in Ogun state.This guy is so greedy.

It's left for ogun state people to decide if there is no single person in the state better than a 3 term senator from lagos
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Indispensable85(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol only 2 LG votes Atiku will get will mop up ogun votes

Yes and Tinubu has inherited Buhari's votes, I'm very worried.

Obi and Kwankwaso can't have PDP votes, what major PDP chieftains have defected to LP or NNPP.

Also G5 Govs their states are almost entirely anti APC, so G5 are wasting their time

Nigerians have rejected APC.

Emotions can't allow you guys to see anything. The 5states you mentioned were won by Atiku in 2019. But they've obviously been taken away from him. So who has lost out? Apc? Tinubu? Una no dey ever get sense.

Oyo will go to Tinubu this time
Benue,Abia, Enugu likely to LP
Tinubu will do better in Rivers this time with Wike working for him and LP will sweep the votes there.

So who has lost out? Una too dull aswear 🤣
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

He was not a candidate in Ogun in 2019.

Yayi the thief, left Lagos after several tenure, now went to Ogun for more stealing, this is the type of people you guys are projecting to the society, tuehh what a pity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Levels1(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
How are we to know this is not 2019 video.

He was a senator representing Lagos State till now at national assembly.

But now campaigning for same in Ogun State, meaning the pictures and videos can't be fake.

We was so loved by his people

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Melvinkel: 9:53am On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

He was not a candidate in Ogun in 2019.

Them get sense? Hatred won kill them now because of presidency, them don forget nnamdi Anu for prison but if them lose which I know is a must, them go remember nnamdi

2 Likes

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by michlins(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:
angry grin
everyone in Nigeria especially the masses have experienced one from of suffering or another. The suffering has been intensified in the last seven years during which your candidate never cared or said anything. What suddenly changed in these few weeks leading up to the election
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Assassink: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2023
Dapson73:

Take him to court if you are displeased.
The court you guys have bastardize
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Lobotomy02: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2023
Nigeria, a very weird country.

Political leaders use crowds at rallies to brag as if majority of them were not mobilised, induced or coerced but when the time comes to vote, you will see a senator or a governor or any other political office contestant get elected with circa 30-40% of the total electorates.

They and their dimwitted supporters dont brag about good governance or achievements that has changed the lives of the electorates, they brag about crowds.

Fu..cking brainless basta....rds!

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Putindbutt: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

Yayi the thief, left Lagos after several tenure, now went to Ogun for more stealing, this is the type of people you guys are projecting to the society, tuehh what a pity!
This is why Yoruba are more sophisticated and wiser than you, even though they have their flaws too. They are all equal irrespective of where they come from. An Aregbesola can come from Osun State and become a Commissioner in Lagos and could still go back to his state to become a Governor. But the same can't be said of you whose father is from Abia but can be ejected from civil service in Anambra. That's why you classified yourselves into first class, second class and third class ibos.

3 Likes

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

This is why Yoruba are more sophisticated and wiser than you, even though they have their flaws too. They are all equal irrespective of where they come from. An Aregbesola can come from Osun State and become a Commissioner in Lagos and could still go back to his state to become a Governor. But the same can't be said of you whose father is from Abia but can be ejected from civil service in Anambra. That's why you classified yourselves into first class, second class and third class ibos.
What is this thing saying undecided so anyone who comment here is from east, pls fvck off my mention if you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2023
Indispensable85:

Emotions can't allow you guys to see anything. The 5states you mentioned were won by Atiku in 2019. But they've obviously been taken away from him. So who has lost out? Apc? Tinubu? Una no dey ever get sense.

Oyo will go to Tinubu this time
Benue,Abia, Enugu likely to LP
Tinubu will do better in Rivers this time with Wike working for him and LP will sweep the votes there.

So who has lost out? Una too dull aswear 🤣

Honestly if LP has eaten into PDP votes, LP will win this election
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Putindbutt: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

What is this thing saying undecided so anyone who comment here is from east, pls fvck off my mention if you don't have sense
I don't care who you are but the same hate and bitterness is flowing in your blood. Tell me where you come from in the South and i'll confirm to you that none of your kinsmen can go to any other zones or constituencies to vie for a political position.

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

I don't care who you are but the same hate and bitterness is flowing in your blood. Tell me where you come from in the South and i'll confirm to you that none of your kinsmen can go to any other zones or constituencies to vie for a political position.
Are you deaf or blind to fvck off my mention undecided
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by garfield1: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol only 2 LG votes Atiku will get will mop up ogun votes

Yes and Tinubu has inherited Buhari's votes, I'm very worried.

Obi and Kwankwaso can't have PDP votes, what major PDP chieftains have defected to LP or NNPP.

Also G5 Govs their states are almost entirely anti APC, so G5 are wasting their time

Nigerians have rejected APC.

You lie.makinde and wike are apc.many of ugylwuanyi men are pro apc so half are apc
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by garfield1: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2023
ogatboy:

Really grassroot that sewed asoebi for all the attendants. Vote buying will be reduced to the minimum in the next 17 days. Anyway Ogun state is normal APC state so

So why are you wailing? Why not forget ogun
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Putindbutt: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

Are you deaf or blind to fvck off my mention undecided
You must be a slowpoke, next time don't open your mouth and talk carelessly like a gutter rat on a public forum.
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by garfield1: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
. he was contesting from an unpopular ACN... against an intellect, in the person of Yaradua...
Yaradua, had a comprehensive votes from all regions... and he won..

And he couldn't win any sw state? He couldn't win adamawa!?
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by springer: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2023
The Action Alliance Party Ogun State Chapter is the biggest joke of all. The Guber has already traded and sold the party members.

Dr. Scam Olufemi Adeyemi is a Scam
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Dapson73(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Assassink:
The court you guys have bastardize

Court is always bastardized when the judgement didn't favours you .
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

Your father is.
Your born or unborn children are mad, your mother, siblings are f00ls

bring it on, idiot
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Indispensable85(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2023
Thinkam:

Honestly if LP has eaten into PDP votes, LP will win this election

Ofcourse labour party has eaten very deep into PDP votes but I don't think they have the national spread to win it eventually.

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Putindbutt: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

Your born or unborn children are mad, your mother, siblings are f00ls

bring it on, idiot
Mad... fools... idiot... interesting names you've got in your family. What about your cousins, Uncles & Auntys, pls tell me the names you call them in your family.. probably, morons, goats, pigs, slowpokes and other interesting names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vincent Okokoje, APC Ward Chairman Slump, Dies In Delta After Attending Meeting / Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack / Massive APGA Campaign Rally In Benin- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.