Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West (17317 Views)

Olamilekan Adeola (YAYI) Wins APC Ogun West Senatorial Ticket / Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Weeps As Ogun West Forms Are Presented To Him / Olamilekan Adeola (Yayi) Declares For Ogun West Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

Mad... fools... idiot... interesting names you've got in your family. What about your cousins, Uncles & Auntys, pls tell me the names you call them in your family.. probably, morons, goats, pigs, slowpokes and other interesting names.
Like I said earlier, your generations are mad
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Lashist(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:
angry grin
Lmao...BAT cares about you but he didn't talk about the 8months strike. He didn't complain about the increase price of fuel. He didn't fight for you when fulani herdsmen and bandits were doing their worst. He didn't help when price of food went up over 300%. He didn't complain about the high rate of dollars. He didn't lend his voice during the end sars. He didn't say a thing about police brutality on Nigerians. Suddenly he cares about you during campaign🤣🤣🤣. I am sure you are always blaming the devil for your foolishness
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Putindbutt: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

Like I said earlier, your generations are mad
You told me earlier that your generations are mad but i need you to tell me more interesting names of your extended family.
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

You told me earlier that your generations are mad but i need you to tell me more interesting names of your extended family.
Madness and the rest are ok for now to your families, both born and unborn, or do you wish death undecided
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Putindbutt: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

Madness and the rest are ok for now to your families, both born and unborn, or do you wish death undecided
But you also listed 'fool' and 'idiot' as your father and mother's name. I want you to make a long list of the names in your extended family as well, give me about 20 names you call each other because i know you all have interesting names in your family history.
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Parachoko: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Oga Yaradua is a chattered chemist... incase u don't know... his fracas with OBJ and defection, made him come distant 3rd in that election... and pls eeh never you compare Buhari and Yaradua... don't dare. biko..
Who's an intellect? Tell me in your own words who an intellect is

And you should explain why you feel Buhari is not an intellect. Cause I am not understanding how you will be telling me that a man that attended The US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, in the United States, and gained a master's degree in Strategic Studies, is not an intellect.

About your point about Atiku. Without the structure of a strong political party like PDP, Atiku would have been in the league of Peter Obi, so stop overestimating him.

You can see how he lost woefully without the support of a strong political party. He could only gather a mere 7%.

Asiwaju will defeat him in Northern Nigeria
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

But you also listed 'fool' and 'idiot' as your father and mother's name. I want you to make a long list of the names in your extended family as well, give me about 20 names you call each other because i know you all have interesting names in your family history.
I told you earlier that you are senseless, and you are still displaying it, leave my mention and go cure una madness first, get sense pls
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

Abi make I buy sense for you, you dickhead, nothing left tongue
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

Confused penury infested dingbat tongue
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by bewla(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
How are we to know this is not 2019 video.
he campaign in Lagos that time
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

Dumb, silly, empty head, mo.ron, dummy tongue oh chimooo cheesy

Okoromaduekwe tongue
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Putindbutt: 11:36am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

Abi make I buy sense for you, you dickhead, nothing left tongue
ok, dickhead.. that one is for your father's brother( your Uncle). What about your aunt?
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Heavensent01(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Assassink:
Yayi was once a senator in Lagos state,and now want to be a senator again in Ogun state.This guy is so greedy.

He wanted to contest for Governorship election but politicians in Ogun are using his representation of Lagos state senatorial against him so he moved his political tent to his ancestral land

Yayi is the next gov of Ogun, that dude get cult followers

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

ok, dickhead.. that one is for your father's brother( your Uncle). What about your aunt?
Eeeyaaaa, sorry dear, you are finished, no sense again
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2023
Heavensent01:

He wanted to contest for Governorship election but politicians in Ogun are using his representation of Lagos state senatorial against him so he moved his politician tent to his ancestral land

Yayi is the next gov of Ogun, that dude get cult followers
very correct

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by plaindealer: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2023
Meanwhile, they keep bothering us with their endless delusional onisha pandora ipob polls saying Pandora ipob go win the whole of SW.

Sick people..

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Putindbutt: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:
Eeeyaaaa, sorry dear, you are finished, no sense again
I'm just starting with you, i must finish your family today.
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by thebar: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Assassink:
Yayi was once a senator in Lagos state,and now want to be a senator again in Ogun state.This guy is so greedy.

That is United southwest
No original or fake yoruba

Southwest no he like one region wey people from one state dey call the ones from other state fake mar*juana

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by garfield1: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

very correct

So why were you arguing aimlessly and blindly
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

I'm just starting with you, i must finish your family today.
For your mind, see this idiot

Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Minjim: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol only 2 LG votes Atiku will get will mop up ogun votes

Yes and Tinubu has inherited Buhari's votes, I'm very worried.

Obi and Kwankwaso can't have PDP votes, what major PDP chieftains have defected to LP or NNPP.

Also G5 Govs their states are almost entirely anti APC, so G5 are wasting their time

Nigerians have rejected APC.

Rivers and Oyo are not anti -APC. They just have PDP governors. There are very strong APC followers in those states
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

He is a demon and a thief, he should go and rest instead of prostituting upandan, What did he do for Lagos then undecided
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Afamed: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

Yayi the thief, left Lagos after several tenure, now went to Ogun for more stealing, this is the type of people you guys are projecting to the society, tuehh what a pity!

I hardly engage kindergarten
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

You are the one so blind that can't say the truth of evil, why? because you guys are miscreant
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by garfield1: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

He is a demon and a thief, he should go and rest instead of prostituting upandan, What did he do for Lagos then undecided

But you agree that he is popular and is Ogun next gov
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

I hardly engage kindergarten
Look at this thing undecided only word they know "kindergarten, mtchewwww
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Ejireibeji: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2023
He is contesting to win. He has won the hearts of of the people of Ogun West. He has a cult followership. He has totally changed the way politics is being played in that Ogun district. Senator Solomon Olamilekan Adeola Yayi leads in Ogun West. He has touched lives and he is still doing. No doubt he is winning. No law of the land has issue against his running in Ogun after Lagos. Sentiment does not rule democracy, the constitution does.
©️ Kehinde Akinlade (ejireibeji)
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

But you agree that he is popular and is Ogun next gov
Popular in evil, next now is Ogun and you guys are clamoring him
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by garfield1: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

You are the one so blind that can't say the truth of evil, why? because you guys are miscreant

You behave like the last word exactly
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by garfield1: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2023
Ejireibeji:
He is contesting to win. He has won the hearts of of the people of Ogun West. He has a cult followership. He has totally changed the way politics is being played in that Ogun district. Senator Solomon Olamilekan Adeola Yayi leads in Ogun West. He has touched lives and he is still doing. No doubt he is winning. No law of the land has issue against his running in Ogun after Lagos. Sentiment does not rule democracy, the constitution does.
©️ Kehinde Akinlade (ejireibeji)

Obi and atiku will get 25% in ogun west
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Putindbutt: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:
Dumb, silly, empty head, mo.ron, dummy tongue oh chimooo cheesy

Okoromaduekwe tongue
See Mideh's family names o.. Lol
Ok, here we go; Your father to your mother - Dumb, I need my food. Your mother to your father - fool, give me a minute.
Your brother to you - empty head, go bring me my bag. You to your brother - slowpoke, which of your bags?
Your father to your uncle - dickhead, how is your family? Your uncle to your father - they send their greetings to you, idiot. Lol..
Re: Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West by Midehi3(f): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

I behave like the last word exactly
Fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How to Stop the Kidnapping Epidemic in Nigeria By Farooq A. Kperogi / Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan / Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.