Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday (2624 Views)

How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! / I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! / My HORRIBLE Experience With My VIRGIN Girlfriend Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Goalnaldo(m): 5:38am On Sep 11, 2023
Yesterday, I finally had enough. She texted me while I was in church that she's coming I said okay, waited for her, then told her if I didn't see her, were ending this relationship. It's been more than a month since we last saw. How can you claim you love someone and for more than a month you didn't see them and you are not bothered. She works Monday to Saturday though. My joy is I never crossed her because most ladies use that to emotionally blackmail guys. She has only visited me once and that was on my birthday. The relationship was barely two months. She's my first love at 31. I will miss her a little but I have moved on already. So I'm back to "God when?" Lol.

13 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by zed7: 5:41am On Sep 11, 2023
Relationships are hard. Sometimes you may need to kiss many frogs before seeing the right one. Sometimes you get lucky and see the right one easily. Keep trying.

10 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Goalnaldo(m): 6:10am On Sep 11, 2023
zed7:
Relationships are hard. Sometimes you may need to kiss many frogs before seeing the right one. Sometimes you get lucky and see the right one easily. Keep trying.
Thanks 👍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Blake755: 6:22am On Sep 11, 2023
Hmm is it long distance relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by falcon01: 6:27am On Sep 11, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Yesterday, I finally had enough. She texted me while I was in church that she's coming I said okay, waited for her, then told her if I didn't see her, were ending this relationship. It's been more than a month since we last saw. How can you claim you love someone and for more than a month you didn't see them and you are not bothered. She works Monday to Saturday though. My joy is I never crossed her because most ladies use that to emotionally blackmail guys. She has only visited me once and that was on my birthday. The relationship was barely two months. She's my first love at 31. I will miss her a little but I have moved on already. So I'm back to "God when?" Lol.
you need to take it slow. Its just 2 months old, visit her see her and even if it won't work out, get alot of experience before jumping to another girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Goalnaldo(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2023
falcon01:
you need to take it slow. Its just 2 months old, visit her see her and even if it won't work out, get alot of experience before jumping to another girl.
ok boss, thanks for the input
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Goalnaldo(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2023
Blake755:
Hmm is it long distance relationship
No, we live in the same city
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by madone: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2023
Goalnaldo:
No, we live in the same city
common go and visit her. Are you her commanding officer or her lover. If I sound you eh.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2023
Goalnaldo:
grin grin

Arrrrrrrh

Haba Senior Bros, at 31 you are still playing this children game. Your break up decision was irrational, irrelevant and childish.

You never caught her cheating, neither did you suspect her cheating. You broke up with you simply because she's busy, 31 yrs man, you are still a baby.

From your story, I realized that;
1. Because a girl said she want to visit you and she didn't visit you again, you became angry why? You didn't bother to ask what happened? I am very sure she was using her money to transport her self, because if it was yours, you would have state the obvious.

2. This relationship is just 2 months + and your are behaving like a girl. Man go get work and stop looking for attention from a woman. For heaven sake you are not a girl. Get a work, and stay busy!

How can you claim you love someone and for more than a month you didn't see them and you are not bothered
who says this kind of thing? lipsrsealed This guy must be a simp. cheesy I thought it was only women that do offer such statement? lipsrsealed undecided

4. You said she work from Monday to Saturday. She's busy and you are idle that is why you are angry. Assuming you were busy too you won't have mentioned the about statement you said in No. 3.

5. First lover at 31? Bro calm down we all know you are still going back to beg that lady. All this one wey you dey talk na just wash. You still miss her! cheesy grin girl you broke up with, undecided After reading this you will end up going back to beg her. I am afraid this time, you might simp more and more. I just pray she's not a manipulative kind because if she is, you are gone. I mean you don suffer. grin

Peace Out !!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by sauceEEP(m): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2023
Very childish "man-child"!! You better get busy. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Reminderz: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2023
At 31, you're supposed to have gotten your shit together and know how relationship works but it seems you're naive about anything concerning relationship... you're a newbie.

relationship of just two months and una don dey give unaself emotional pressure... i wish you guys all the best in life...

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Dickson178(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Go sleep

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Juliearth(f): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2023
Goalnaldo:

Maybe you should put yourself in her shoes. It's possible that work is taking its toll on her.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Foodqueen(f): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2023
U never even start relationship, u don de breakup.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by izonborn098(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2023
There was no other way to tackle the issue.. At 31
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Samakus(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2023
Op you're the problem here.

Get busy
It's obvious you have nothing doing

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by WantsandMore: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2023
Goalnaldo:
man @ 31 you do not have the luxury of switching relationships like a 21year old, it ain't greener else where, be patient or leave relationships kpata kpata

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by kingreign(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2023
Goalnaldo:

Maturity is hard to come by lately, more disappointingly, the immaturity is from a 30+ male.

Gosh!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Gabriel8003: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
TAR Enterprise is organizing a slashed price promo on video editing over 20 topics on Adobe premiere pro and Adobe after effects, jirehmvp call 08133722555, whatsapp 08110156482 Lagos island

the first 50 people is 3k. promo ends after the first 50 people. in this class you will learn everything about importing jewelry from China to nigeran. how to pay, how to place order, and many more. you can start importing with as low as 5k after learning and make times 2 as gain. buy direct from manufacturers in China. stay at home mums, wives and those who wants to make extra cash the class is for you wives and those who wants to make extra cash stay at home mums, wives, and those who wants to make extra cash the class is for you WhatsApp chat on ziro eight one ten, fiteen, sixtyfour, eightytwo, to be join the class
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by 22o62021: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
And my own is choking me with frequent visits.

You need to be calming down at 31
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by samology2000: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
If she starts visiting you always you will get tired and start complaining again. This life no balance.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by AllBlack: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Yesterday, I finally had enough. .
please don't break up with her.
if everybody breakup then who will be taking care of our fuckbuddies? who do you want to leave responsibility for? who will give her hair & data money? you better go back to being boyfriend oh.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Things I read on this forum ehn grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Evestar200(f): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Welcome to the Singlehood Club😄😄😄
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Sonnobax15(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
lipsrsealed
At 31? You still dey break up over minor issues like this?

Na wa....

Of all the excesses of a banny, breaking up with her because of not being able to visit me steadily will be the last thing that can break us up......

Op,try dey calm down....
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by foleskay(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
In ur eyes now u think you've done the right thing. Continue
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Love56743: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Long distance relationship is not really easy at all, i know how much i have spent on my girlfriend, but sometimes feel bored and Hot, But unfortunately she lives far from me, sometimes she also complain of being Hot, sometimes I got scared that another guy a warming her engine, because I'm that kind of guy who don't have time to monitor her.. But if i found out she is cheating on me, she will regret her life because I will make her start from square one
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Goalnaldo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Foodqueen:
U never even start relationship, u don de breakup.
This was exactly what she said when we had issue at just two weeks 😂😂 when I requested for a break.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by odysey: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Thanks 👍
I think you made the right decision I suggest move on. There are other factors though, rest and dry cleaning

Don't rush back, reevaluate
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by jeromestarks: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
She would have used you and still dump you op.
A woman who left you hanging does not respect you. A woman who doesn't respect you is fvcking another guy while you're waiting for her.
It is how they manipulate guys.
Praise heaven you broke up with her.

Let your next girl know that respect is love.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by Abifarin16: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
Two months relationship only one visit you dey break up. Abeg when you marry and maybe your job takes you away from your family for a year, you go divorce be that. It is in relationships that we learn patience, tolerance communication and a whole lot of human skill, not Smash all the time.
Relationship hard una no wan show patience.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
You wey never strong in dating dey form red piller, this is the pil 💊 you need cold and hot .if you re reacting like this you will stand long on the street

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex / Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? / Please Read My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.