Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" (48115 Views)

Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Obojuju: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
This drug addict self
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
peepydelano:
Psquare duo are nothing but tribal bigots, I trust seun to roast them to pieces. So far seun has never supported any of the major candidates but the tribal bigots couldn’t reason properly before making a fool of themselves. Let the yeye psquare come and force the repackaged thief Obi on Nigerians let me see. I wonder what suddenly changed about the renowned thief Obi , help yourselves with the images below and that is the remark of anambarians few years ago when Obi was a governor. Nansense

They are tribal bigots because they are supporting the best candidate? Urchins and foolishness sha

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by tiswell(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
I think the spirit of his father has possessed him.

very unfortunate sad

Afonjas are usually hypocritical

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Diligence: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Is Seun Kuti fast becoming the black sheep of The Anikulapo's?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Sholaco: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Peter okoye is Igbo man, they are known for bullies and insults on the social media, once they perceived that you are not on the same page with their preferred political candidate. Children of hate

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by utenwuson: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fatality

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Chinonye2022(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
This is what we call finishing 😂😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Deoladuncin:
Person wey dey sing, dance, act, model
he didn’t succeed in music anymore ,he ported to movie

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Reinaldo:

They are tribal bigots because they are supporting the best candidate? Urchins and foolishness sha
Are you blind as not to see the images I posted Or you just want to be unfortunate ? See more of your best candidate below. Obi is indeed a repackaged thief

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Omoapena(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Talentless calling someone Talentless
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by AZControversial(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2023

Let the barrage of insults begin......
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Stanleyucee(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
sleek214:
Obi will fall
empty vessel 🌽
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by zinaunreal(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
TALENTLESS DEAD AZZ CAREER
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Apophenia24k: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sincerely, we are voting Obi but this psquare guys own too much.
Seun didn't lie, most of us voting Obi outside SE are doing it because he's the best option among the three top contenders.
Why attacking everyone with contrary opinion?
If we all agree to do the same thing, the world won't last a century...
Respect people's opinion and for a fact Obi was in PDP through the years..

14 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Reinaldo:

portable and naira Marley nko??
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by MrUchenna1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pikin dey follow men talk........
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by seunny4lif(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Well, Mr P music career was bad but rude boy is/was the star of PSquare.
One mumu said how many Fela songs are played on Radio but how many Nigerians even listen to radios again.
Seun kuti got an achievement of been nominated for Grammy Award.
Fela songs are played every time on many European stations.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
sleek214:
Obi will fail. Obi will be a total disaster, we don't want another disaster after buhari. We are waiting for Obidients after the election. We they try to protest their candidate defeat, I'd join the security agencies to shoot them all. Obidients are bunch of dummies, supporting a man that has nothing to show after 8 years as governor of a state. Rubbish and Obidients

Peter Obi will win and transform Nigeria.

Peter Obi is the only politician among the lots that have a personal strategy to salvage Nigeria. The only politician among the lots without a looting history.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
tiswell:
[/b]I think the spirit of his father has possessed him.[b]

very unfortunate sad

where has the spirit of your failed father led you to

13 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by gigabyte13: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Upper cut...
Yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am
Dis guy Peter don go press wrong button.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Africonji: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Let peace reign.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Sandazblack: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Imagine this utter fool who’s saxophonist career has been nothing but failure is talking to Psquare lol what an embarrassment
An old fool living off his father’s fame

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Wickedfacts: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Psquare is finished.
Igbos supported them and they have become destroyed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Light78: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
It's now igbo vs Yoruba fight here

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by morikee: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Omo pure truth all na packaging PDP, APC, LP, NNPP and all the rest.

9 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Angelfrost(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
He is right on this one...!

I have never taken most celebrities seriously with regards to taking the sides of the masses in matters of politics!

Most of them are always looking to make a quick buck or two.

12 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Wickedfacts: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
tiswell:
I think the spirit of his father has possessed him.

very unfortunate sad

Seun will give you stupid Nyamiri pigs that home training your parents refused to give you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Osidazz19: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
NOC1:
The attack from Peter on Seun was needless, seun never attacked anybody, never endorsed any candidate but was only voicing his views.

I don't know how it became Peter's issue and how Seun view which is not far from his Dad's view became a problem.
If peter was a good scholar and follower of Fella as he stated, he will know Seun view on this election is not different from that of Fella.

When is it a must to endorse a candidate?

Exactly. I'm pretty sure that Fela would have said the same thing. So the mumu guy thinks that Fela would have supported a fraud like Obi? HELL NO. Fela would have reminded the people how Obi has been part of the problem all along. It's not like he's new to the system, he has been part and parcel of the system from a long time ago. In fact he was just of the PDP until the primaries.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by forgiveness: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
That was wotowotorism. grin

7 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by shantti(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
NOC1:
The attack from Peter on Seun was needless, seun never attacked anybody, never endorsed any candidate but was only voicing his views.

I don't know how it became Peter's issue and how Seun view which is not far from his Dad's view became a problem.
If peter was a good scholar and follower of Fella as he stated, he will know Seun view on this election is not different from that of Fella.

why did he call peter obi a fraudstar, he attacked peter obi, leaving tinubu and atiku, why?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by ogmask: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
NOC1:

Me think Peter did not like the word "fool" which was used to describe the supporters of the 3 leading candidates.
However, Seun has a big point cos me think they are all same.

12 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by lanre9ja(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gbase gbose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography / Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today / Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.