Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" (48196 Views)

Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Nostring: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Neduzze5:
Na so

At least everybody knows the name PSquare.

They have given us so many hit songs back to back to back!!

Who knows Seun Kuti??

Definitely not me.

Endeavor to vote Obi-Datti for a turnaround in the entire system of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
wayre! U dey ask who knows Seun but he dey torment u at the moment... Joker grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by sparko1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Solocoin:
I think with the way people just be attacking Obi from left, right, back, front and center really show his the best for this job. Unlike Buhari that people were hailing and he's disaster. Even Tinubu will be disastrous.

This was not an attack on PO, Peter caused it, and I think someone should tell Mr P to stop talking, he reducing the chances PO have, if he ever had any.

The last thing you want to do is tell everyone PO is a triber candidate, attacking Seun is completely wrong.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Raphaeldhero(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mehjn i dey confuse o

No idea on whom to vote for anymore o
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by HardMirror(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nostring:
sharap.. wetin u Sabi, u think music na gba gbos we back again crap u dey hear undecided
dont mind them. Lol. Calling seun talentless must be a joke. The guy can play several instruments with great skill and perform live. Not psquare that are using autotune in studio.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Nostring: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
SerikiFulani:
I don't do African music but Seun calling Peter talentless is like Lil baby calling Kendrick Lamar Talentless.
Afrobeat no b everybody... Stick to your mumbled rap

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by waziri4biz: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
xristos:
haba...because of what
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by waziri4biz: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
P
xristos:
haba...because of what
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by HardMirror(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
sparko1:

This was not an attack on PO, Peter caused it, and I think someone should tell Mr P to stop talking, he reducing the chances PO have, if he ever had any.

The last thing you want to do is tell everyone PO is a triber candidate, attacking Seun is completely wrong.
he should continue. I pray he replies seun. At least he is showing a lot of yorubas that wanted to vote obi their true color. I hope this gets messy. Just 3 weeks to election. Let the whole thing scatter and let yorubas recognize the blackmail

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by UnfairLife7(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Neduzze5:
Na so

At least everybody knows the name PSquare.

They have given us so many hit songs back to back to back!!

Who knows Seun Kuti??

Definitely not me.

Endeavor to vote Obi-Datti for a turnaround in the entire system of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
you don collect for 2015 from bubu you still wan collect for 2023😀😀😀😀

Hahahahaha

Seun no fit make heaven seriously 😀😀😀😀

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Duru009(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
TINUBU camp don settle Seun oooooo. Is very very obvious.....

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Antoeni(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
See This Mumu , I don’t Even Know Any of Seun Song, I doubt if he is Fala’ s Son

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by omonnakoda: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodday90:
I can mention 10 p’square song,I don’t even know one Seun kuti
You have to compare Psquare with those who play his own kind of music how is he doing in his class?
We won't compare with a drummer or guitarist or Oja flutist

Just like we won't compare Messi with an Ice hockey player or basket baller
The fact that you say. SONG
Shows your limited knowledge. Is music just about songs or singing?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by franchasng: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Levels1:

Ode see this.
If you know the state called Anambra you won't be here talking rubbish. Of all the States in Nigeria, Anambra is the only state that have the highest number of individual millionaires and billionaires. Anambra is the richest state in Nigeria by number of indigenous millionaires and billionaires.....Anambra was ruled by cabals....you dare not govern Anambra without bowing to the demands of the Anambra powerful cabals.

You can imagine the kind of cabals that have the power and capacity to kidnap a sitting Nigerian Governor and the IGP nor the President couldn't rescue the governor....that is the level of cabalism in Anambra before Peter Obi came on board.

The kind of cabals that had the capacity to bomb a state government house with missile hahahahaha.....if Tinubu had that kind of opposition in Lagos, by now Tinubu would have been in another exile but because Yorubas are too lily livered and cowardly, they allowed Tinubu to become lord in Yoruba land....it can never happen in any other Nigerian region.

So there was no way for Obi to steal a dime and go scold free because the cabals and the numerous Anambra billionaires that despised his government because he refused to bow to their usual demands would have nailed him on the cross with it. Instead they alls searched and searched till date and nobody has found a single dirt on Peter Obi yet foolish boys like you are here singing praises of a highly corrupt criminal that monopolized Lagos state for his family use....ode....mumu people, una suffering never start angry angry angry
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Mayeldah(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Between Psquare and Seun who is a more talented and famous musician?

Like for Psquare, share for Seun

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by VawulenceProMax: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
A bloody skull miner and a bloody drug pusher fighting. Unclekoboko na thunder go fire your mama toto for robbing nairalanders
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by omonnakoda: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Antoeni:
See This Mumu , I don’t Even Know Any of Seun Song, I doubt if he is Fala’ s Son
. All musicians are singers?
That you don't know means what?what do you know?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by HardMirror(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
desiredhome:

Best candidate? No wonder politicians dey use una dey play kpankpangolo........
Gullible youths..........
asin the thing tire me. Same obi o. Hahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by UnfairLife7(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Raphaeldhero:
Mehjn i dey confuse o

No idea on whom to vote for anymore o
Don't vote for the 3 major candidate. They are once part of the system

You either vote any other candidates apart from the 3 major leading candidate or you shouldn't vote instead

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Dagrace01(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
What is Peter's problem?
Seun never endorsed any candidate, he was airing his views on all candidate.
Why are obidients so aggressive and naughty?
Must u impose ur candidates on others.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
peepydelano:
Psquare duo are nothing but tribal bigots, I trust seun to roast them to pieces. So far seun has never supported any of the major candidates but the tribal bigots couldn’t reason properly before making a fool of themselves. Let the yeye psquare come and force the repackaged thief Obi on Nigerians let me see. I wonder what suddenly changed about the renowned thief Obi , help yourselves with the images below and that is the remark of anambarians few years ago when Obi was a governor. Nansense

We say these things and they call us bigots. A guy who was insulting Peter Obi about a decade ago is calling him hero today. Maybe one days we will overcome tribalism.
Peter probably has nothing to offer.

PonziHater

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by omonnakoda: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
franchasng:
If you know the state called Anambra you won't be here talking rubbish. Of all the States in Nigeria, Anambra is the only state that have the highest number of individual millionaires and billionaires. Anambra is the richest state in Nigeria by number of indigenous millionaires and billionaires.....Anambra was ruled by cabals....you dare not govern Anambra without bowing to the demands of the Anambra powerful cabals.

You can imagine the kind of cabals that have the power and capacity to kidnap a sitting Nigerian Governor and the IGP nor the President couldn't rescue the governor....that is the level of cabalism in Anambra before Peter Obi came on board.

The kind of cabals that had the capacity to bomb a state government house with missile hahahahaha.....if Tinubu had that kind of opposition in Lagos, by now Tinubu would have been in another exile but because Yorubas are too lily livered and cowardly, they allowed Tinubu to become lord in Yoruba land....it can never happen in any other Nigerian region.

So there was no way for Obi to steal a dime and go scold free because the cabals and the numerous Anambra billionaires that despised his government because he refused to bow to their usual demands would have nailed him on the cross with it. Instead they alls searched and searched till date and nobody has found a single dirt on Peter Obi yet foolish boys like you are here singing praises of a highly corrupt criminal that monopolized Lagos state for his family use....ode....mumu people, una suffering never start angry angry angry
That is nonsense you want to believe
There is no evidence
How many millionaires are in Anambra and how can we verify?
Saying so does not make it so

It is a baseless claim inspired by Akpu overdose

All those people moving cows upandan are millionaires too
Have you ever counted them?

7 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by thebar: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

You can call Peter Obi anything but a thief. One of the few politicians with a clean record of not stealing from the masses.

Go ad sitdown

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Heavensent01(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seun kuti na him papa son, thunder fire Psquare Obi and his shout yeast supporters and their scam peter obi fraud

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by twosquare(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
ambivert27:
Ghen ghen! Set the stage already grin
Na Peter cause all these..o tilo fa werey loyan

He needs Seun's attention now he has it.
I wonder why people can't choose who to vote for in peace again.

Same way people trusted Buhari, now they're heartbroken is the same way Obi will serve them breakfast.
Best comment ever on this thread, and what has been troubling my spirit since the inception of this Obi madness....it is just a replica of 2015.

No good pikin among the three candidates...what needs to be changed is the constitution first.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Levels1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
franchasng:

Shut up

I lived in Anambra state for 5 good years.

Is a curse State that nothing works .

Anambra state is the only State with highest criminal in Nigeria

The only stste with highest drugs Barron's

The only State with highest cursed individuals and the likes

Anambra state is the only State where you make money illegally and your parents will be embracing it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Bigchristo: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
NOC1:
The attack from Peter on Seun was needless, seun never attacked anybody, never endorsed any candidate but was only voicing his views.

I don't know how it became Peter's issue and how Seun view which is not far from his Dad's view became a problem.
If peter was a good scholar and follower of Fella as he stated, he will know Seun view on this election is not different from that of Fella.

When is it a must to endorse a candidate?
So that’s how Baba Fela did it and earned respects from the masses? Alaye rest oo, if you don’t support any candidate be careful of how you spew hatred towards them before the supporters converge on you
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by UnfairLife7(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
franchasng:

Lol

Do you want me to show you a screenshot of Anambrans lamenting bitterly how Obi failed woefully while he was the governor?

Check the first time comments on this thread, you'd see a fraction of it. There are ample of it though probably if you want more

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Andrelade: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
As it is now ,,only a brainwashed person will be shouting Obi up and down .
Can someone turn saint over night ?Obi is a calamity waiting to happen .
Someone that can not divert questions and talk about something else and gat no manifesto.
You self think ham.
Don't let them fool you by saying "We need new people in government" Obi contested last election under PDP.His performance as Anambra Governor was nothing to write home about .
Don't let them fool you .
We have a lot of good and trusted candidate that has not been in government before .
Forget Obi that put Anambra on its knee as Governor.
You Vote Obi,You Vote 419!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Spiff20(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
It's Funny that Seun will call Psquare talentless. Without Fela who would have known Seun, even at that he's still largely unpopular with a scary face. Someone riding on the remains of his father's glory is calling another talentless.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by forgiveness: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sandazblack:

They don’t fckin need a white mans award to feel good they’re known all over the world and are one of the people that laid foundation for afrobeat in Africa

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Clown. grin
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Thomasankara(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
[/color]seun has been nominated for Grammy,Peter has never been[color=#770077]
SerikiFulani:
I don't do African music but Seun calling Peter talentless is like Lil baby calling Kendrick Lamar Talentless.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by aspabay(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Millimann:
Well, I think Peter went too far. He shouldn't have attacked Seun in the first place. It's a democracy we are practicing here. Support your candidate and allow others to support theirs.
But Seun too is wrong. Why insult Obi because Peter called you out?

But when it comes to talent, Seun is an ant compared to Peter. I've never heard any song of Seun's songs if he has any.

Anyway, I wonder the kind of insult they would have given the Igbos if Tinubu was an Igbo man and coming out for the presidency.

Peter and Paul have shown over and over again that they are dullards. Total illetrates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Timaya Turns TO A Drunkard - Photo / Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" / "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.