Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" (48191 Views)

Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Fedrick100: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
seunny4lif:

Now, you are talking about been rich from talking about who is Seun Kuti.
Bro, Seun Kuti is known.
Simple

Apart from being fela son what else is he known for? Over 90% of Nigerians know Mr P even little children, Who know seun in Nigeria ?
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Vadese1: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Who be this little Seun. Who dash monkey bananas. Who are you to compare your self with Master P. Back in those days, early 2000, The P' Square give us the groove of our life in campus. Seun you are too small. Show some respect you little boy
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Blaze14k: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
sammirano:
An average ibo is either a criminally minded person or outright fraud grin. You now wonder when the cancer is trying to cure itself shocked

From ur statement hushpuppi comes to mind
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by forgiveness: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodday90:
I can mention 10 p’square song,I don’t even know one Seun kuti

Grammy organizers know his songs.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Alliswell248: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Reinaldo:

They are tribal bigots because they are supporting the best candidate? Urchins and foolishness sha

Best my foot...zero integrity.
.He should have stayed in apga....he deceived ojukwu.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Digitron: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hehehe, Seun Kuti calling Psquare talentless.

Na wa ooo, small nyash dey shake sha
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by forgiveness: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fedrick100:

Apart from being fela son what else is he known for? Over 90% of Nigerians know Mr P even little children, Who know seun in Nigeria ?

Seun Kuti works speaks for him.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by omonnakoda: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Skyfornia:
Abeg which talent Seun Kuti get? 🤣🤣🤣

Calling someone who is far better than him talentless is a heavy joke..
better how?What musical instrument can he play?
What instruments is he known for?
Is it to go and do gimmick in studios?

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Throwback:

What about the candidate who had N250m in a suitcase in his convoy as Governor, and then ensured he always carried his suitcase himself afterwards?

What about the candidate who became Governor and then directed that state public funds be domiciled in the bank he had interests in and previously served as Chairman?

Is that not corrupt and theft by Peter Obi?

There was no looting in that case. It was fully investigated and Peter Obi fully cleared. That money was money for a joint local government contract fully approved by leaders of the local government. The money was approved for the job but the contractor who happened to be an aide of the governor wanted the money in cash.

Note, due to the amount of money, the Local government heads, wanted someone they trusted to handle the job. That is why the aide was picked.

When moving the money for the work, the aide was arrested. After investigation, it was clear that it was money for work and not looted money.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Fedrick100: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=120733211][/quote]

In terms of English, I’m better than you both in writing and in Speaking, just because I made a mistake doesn’t mean you’re better than me
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by omonnakoda: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Digitron:
Hehehe, Seun Kuti calling Psquare talentless.

Na wa ooo, small nyash dey shake sha
what do you know?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by madridguy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seun Kuti. Love your message.

Truly you are a true son of your father.

Jagaban for president.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Alliswell248: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Vadese1:
Who be this little Seun. Who dash monkey bananas. Who are you to compare your self with Master P. Back in those days, early 2000, The P' Square give us the groove of our life in campus. Seun you are too small. Show some respect you little boy

What award has your fraud P Okoye won?
Noise maker....
Don't start what you can't finish?
Must everybody support Ipob candidate?

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Fedrick100: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
omonnakoda:
.That is to Iboes not those who understand art
Not everyone worship money
Anyway Chinua Achebe was not known for his riches
Fela was never a rich man yet there is no greater musician out of Nigeria

Did he win the award?
In terms of awards mr p has more awards too
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by ElSudani: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Throwback:

And Seun erased his father's history because he chose to speak about the common consciousness and attitude rather than support a political prostitute that has no integrity or honesty?

Invoking Seun's father is extremely rude. I think the Psquare guys are a bunch of m.orons.

7 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by forgiveness: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

There was no looting in that case. It was fully investigated and Peter Obi fully cleared. That money was money for a joint local government contract fully approved by leaders of the local government. The money was approved for the job but the contractor who happened to be an aide of the governor wanted the money in cash.

Note, due to the amount of money, the Local government heads, wanted someone they trusted to handle the job. That is why the aide was picked.

When moving the money for the work, the aide was arrested. After investigation, it was clear that it was money for work and not looted money.

Which Nigeria law supports handling 250m cash in a car?

No sugarcoating. That was money laundering. Pure fraud.

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by GOSPELTRUTH31: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
franchasng:
Seun Kuti has become a Senior urchin.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician, a former Governor of a state who didn't steal a dime but instead left huge savings after fighting a brutal cabal that held Anambra state on rampage for decades.

Peter Obi single handedly destroyed cabalism in Anambra governance.

Peter Obi spent over 3 years of his tenure fighting Anambra cabals that kidnapped a sitting Anambra Governor Chris Ngige.

People don't know who Peter Obi is.

Outside Nigeria, Peter Obi is being used as example to leaders and many African leaders are already emulating Peter Obi steps, example is Tanzanian current President doing wonders in Tanzania today.

People talk nonsense about Peter Obi being a one time PDP member, Peter Obi was never part of PDP 16 years rule, he only joined recently in search a reliable political platform to use to serve Nigerians and he didn't find APGA suitable because tribalism made Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis to see APGA as an Igbo party and so with that tag, APGA can hardly win Presidential election in Nigeria.

Peter Obi discovered PDP wanted to sell their ticket to highest bidder, he doesn't give bribe, so he left the party for them and got invited to LP and he found LP cool enough to launch his vision without asking for bribes.

In the Holy Bible, Abraham a lover of the Living God served an idol worshipper, Laban to achieve his life goals as directed by God.

Moses was groomed in Pharoah's palace in preparation to rescue Israel.

Seun and other urchins don't understand how God and life works. Sometimes you have to work with the evil people to cross the difficult bridge of life, what's important is making sure you don't compromise on your standard and integrity.

What about Joseph that worked under Pharaoh, God would have told him not to go to Egypt since Egypt and Pharaoh are idol worshippers, but God needed Joseph to be in Pharoah's palace to help Israelites survive the impending famine.

Are you on Facebook?
If yes
Send me a friend request
I like your deep thinking and level cool head
I love Brothers who think like you
"Attamah Chijioke David"
Send a friend request and be Blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Fedrick100: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

Seun Kuti works speaks for him.

Did he win the award
Yes or no?
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by searchlight: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
peepydelano:
Psquare duo are nothing but tribal bigots, I trust seun to roast them to pieces. So far seun has never supported any of the major candidates but the tribal bigots couldn’t reason properly before making a fool of themselves. Let the yeye psquare come and force the repackaged thief Obi on Nigerians let me see. I wonder what suddenly changed about the renowned thief Obi , help yourselves with the images below and that is the remark of anambarians few years ago when Obi was a governor. Nansense
Their tribal bigotry isn't up to yours , just that you are never counted anywhere not even in you immediate family
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Ventura1: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Stop being misled, what makes Peter Obi the best option, state areas you think Nigeria have issues, and how Peter Obi will fix them? His government will largely be experimental, and that won't end well.
Apophenia24k:
Sincerely, we are voting Obi but this psquare guys own too much.
Seun didn't lie, most of us voting Obi outside SE are doing it because he's the best option among the three top contenders.
Why attacking everyone with contrary opinion?
If we all agree to do the same thing, the world won't last a century...
Respect people's opinion and for a fact Obi was in PDP through the years..

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by pho: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
If Seun said none of the 3 people is worth voting for then let him tell us who is the best candidate rather than calling everyone that vote for them a fool. To me the guy is a confusionist. Just ranting without giving a solution.

mind you guy he started the insulting calling people fools before Peter replied him. Mine is you spoken about the issue then give us solution so that we can analysis it and draw our conclusion. so far among all the candidate Peter Obi seem to have made his campaign issue base without attacking or insulting other candidates so what then is Seun augment here? I need someone to help me cause I don't understand his ranting. We all know the country is in a mess and what we need right now is people that can offer solutions to the malady facing us as a country.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
peepydelano:
Are you blind as not to see the images I posted Or you just want to be unfortunate ? See more of your best candidate below. Obi is indeed a repackaged thief

You don join OyigboUpdate to dey follow this guy who speaks from his hole

Ijele wey dey hide up and down

Meanwhile,let's stop fighting each other over people who doesn't care about you and I, obi,tinubu,atiku and co no sabi una,psquare o ati seun o, when e sup now, voom dey are in another country enjoying life... no politician care about you

Ijele wey no fit dey road alone,working with dss and co

When you become an enemy of the word biafra, you and government go be paddy

So you need to keep rubbing their shoulders in order to enjoy whatever is coming to their table
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by IbileIfe: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
NOC1:
The attack from Peter on Seun was needless, seun never attacked anybody, never endorsed any candidate but was only voicing his views.

I don't know how it became Peter's issue and how Seun view which is not far from his Dad's view became a problem.
If peter was a good scholar and follower of Fella as he stated, he will know Seun view on this election is not different from that of Fella.

When is it a must to endorse a candidate?
Igbos are opportunistic by nature.
What Igbos do in Lagos freely they can never allow Yorubas to do the same in Onitsha, Awka, Owerri and Aba.
Very selfish and wicked people running baby factories to produce and sell babies like the way they buy and sell clothes.
Tufia!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by wumi2017(f): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
So ,,no freedom of choice in my country again 🥲 naija which way
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by ElSudani: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
pho:
If Seun said none of the 3 people is worth voting for then let him tell us who is the best candidate rather than calling everyone that vote for them a fool. To me the guy is a confusionist. Just ranting without giving a solution.

mind you guy he started the insulting calling people fools before Peter replied him. Mine is you spoken about the issue then give us solution so that we can analysis it and draw our conclusion. so far among all the candidate Peter Obi seem to have made his campaign issue base without attacking or insulting other candidates so what then is Seun augment here? I need someone to help me cause I don't understand his ranting. We all know the country is in a mess and what we need right now is people that can offer solutions to the malady facing us as a country.

Peter Obi is a packaged fraud. Soludo told us as much and the opinions of Anambra people of Obi when he was governor are forever preserved on the internet.
Seun is right, you have to be a fool or blinded by tribal loyalty to even consider this self confessed thief.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Sleekfingers: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fedrick100:

In terms of English, I’m better than you both in writing and in Speaking, just because I made a mistake doesn’t mean you’re better than me

Ok. Mr Grammarian

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by forgiveness: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fedrick100:

Did he win the award
Yes or no?

Fedrick100:

That was the answer to your question above. The rest is irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by IbileIfe: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Vadese1:
You are shamelessly IGNORANT.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by leokid866: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Skyfornia:
Abeg which talent Seun Kuti get? 🤣🤣🤣

Calling someone who is far better than him talentless is a heavy joke..
lol Seun has multiple Grammy nominations how many your Peter get? Even if you join Paul to him. How many dem get as a group?

7 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Ofadaman(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

Who is Seun Kuti? A Grammy award nominee.

What a joke, nominee?
Under a baseless category. Pls don't make me laugh , all he has is because of his father
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by chatinent: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Do me, I do you.

No man suppose vex.

Like I've always said: Peter Obi, Atiku and Tinubu cannot make Nigeria better. They are all failures.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
tiswell:
it has led me to everything but mad.ness like the naked dancing afonja celebrity family. sad
yeah I knw it has led you to where you run after our cars just to sell gala to our kids in ojoo traffic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Shares Hot Sex Scene Photo - Fans React / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Timaya Turns TO A Drunkard - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.