Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" (48120 Views)

Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Neddstark: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
sleek214:
Obi will fail. Obi will be a total disaster, we don't want another disaster after buhari. We are waiting for Obidients after the election. If they try to protest their candidate defeat, I'd join the security agencies to shoot them all. Obidients are bunch of dummies, supporting a man that has nothing to show after 8 years as governor of a state. Rubbish and Obidients

No mind them. 8 years as governor and did nothing but establish beer factory with logo of Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by tiswell(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
we see how your wretched akpu munching p!gs litters our road just to sell fan yogo.
Chinedu,get the F out of my mention
e pain you sootey you quoted same twice😂
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Omodua(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
sleek214:
Obi will fail. Obi will be a total disaster, we don't want another disaster after buhari. We are waiting for Obidients after the election. If they try to protest their candidate defeat, I'd join the security agencies to shoot them all. Obidients are bunch of dummies, supporting a man that has nothing to show after 8 years as governor of a state. Rubbish and Obidients
Rubbish man!

You want to support mannequin and insentient human vegetable Tinubu?

God help you!
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Augustenite(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Neduzze5:
Na so

At least everybody knows the name PSquare.

They have given us so many hit songs back to back to back!!

Who knows Seun Kuti??

Definitely not me.

Endeavor to vote Obi-Datti for a turnaround in the entire system of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

So Nigeria is no longer a Banana republic or Zoo, because Obi is contesting? Haha. We go disappoint you people after 25th.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Omodua(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
sleek214:
Rubbish man!

You want to support mannequin and insentient human vegetable Tinubu?

God help you so that you see clearly!
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Brown2012: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
peepydelano:
Psquare duo are nothing but tribal bigots, I trust seun to roast them to pieces. So far seun has never supported any of the major candidates but the tribal bigots couldn’t reason properly before making a fool of themselves. Let the yeye psquare come and force the repackaged thief Obi on Nigerians let me see. I wonder what suddenly changed about the renowned thief Obi , help yourselves with the images below and that is the remark of anambarians few years ago when Obi was a governor. Nansense

Who is preferred Candidate for the presidential election
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by UnfairLife7(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okarakwu:
I know of Femi Kuti and one of his music...abeg who be this Segun Kuti that is calling psquare talentless, na musician the Segun be too?
Seun no get joy 😀

See as he finish Psquare 😀
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by UnfairLife7(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Augustenite:

So Nigeria is no longer a Banana republic or Zoo, because Obi is contesting? Haha. We go disappoint you people after 25th.
Lol

Nigeria will obviously become a zoo back after the election while the fulanis will become cows 😀
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
nairafame:
“Psquare collected Millions to perform at Buhari’s APC inauguration in 2015, now in 2023 they still want to collect another money with Peter Obi, Peter Obi is part of the problem he is close friends with Atiku, Tinubu and the corrupt political Elites he is not the solution” - Seun Kuti digs out Evidence of Psquare performing for Buhari and Peter Obi with Atiku and Tibubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY-upEV9aBw

As regards what he said about Peter Obi, I agree with him. Same political ideology with his opponents.
In general, most of what he has said are right. I rather abstain from voting.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by shegz24(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
they think Seun is Joke Silva that will keep mum while they use their social media bullies on.

Seun wey be werey , Peter go hear am cheesy grin
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Goodday90(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
omonnakoda:
You have to compare Psquare with those who play his own kind of music how is he doing in his class?
We won't compare with a drummer or guitarist or Oja flutist

Just like we won't compare Messi with an Ice hockey player or basket baller
The fact that you say. SONG
Shows your limited knowledge. Is music just about songs or singing?
without using google,mention two songs by seun kuti
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Minjim: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
NOC1:
The attack from Peter on Seun was needless, seun never attacked anybody, never endorsed any candidate but was only voicing his views.

I don't know how it became Peter's issue and how Seun view which is not far from his Dad's view became a problem.
If peter was a good scholar and follower of Fella as he stated, he will know Seun view on this election is not different from that of Fella.

When is it a must to endorse a candidate?

You don't know Igbos.

If they see you don't buy their propaganda, next to to curse and insult you
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Goodday90(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

Grammy organizers know his songs.
go and listen to the South African song that beat burna boy’s last last to win Grammy
Onyinbo will be onyinbo
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
psquares music is complete garbage. he's right
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by galaxy2020(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Abeg which song seun sing self, I don search online tire....na musician or egbo smoker?
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by omonnakoda: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodday90:
without using google,mention two songs by seun kuti
Mention one by Peter Okoye?
Not all music is SONG by the way
Ever heard of Oja flute?
Mention one Oja song
Summary your question is ignorant
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by bdon123(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Seun no get joy 😀😀
Seun doesn't hav sense.So wat if P square campaigned for atiku before?i also supported atiku at last election.....truth be told atiku is better by far than Tinubu
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Neduzze5:
Na so

Who knows Seun Kuti??

Definitely not me.

Endeavor to vote Obi-Datti for a turnaround in the entire system of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Na hit song we want chop??!! !

A wise man no go carry any candidate put for head, how is Obi different from his opponents? grin
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by colestephan86: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
nairafame:
“Psquare collected Millions to perform at Buhari’s APC inauguration in 2015, now in 2023 they still want to collect another money with Peter Obi, Peter Obi is part of the problem he is close friends with Atiku, Tinubu and the corrupt political Elites he is not the solution” - Seun Kuti digs out Evidence of Psquare performing for Buhari and Peter Obi with Atiku and Tibubu.

Awon ejima Jesus.
Every one will support every candidates. That's why it's democracy.
Seun didn't support any of the candidates so why come after him
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by westside365: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
peepydelano:
Psquare duo are nothing but tribal bigots, I trust seun to roast them to pieces. So far seun has never supported any of the major candidates but the tribal bigots couldn’t reason properly before making a fool of themselves. Let the yeye psquare come and force the repackaged thief Obi on Nigerians let me see. I wonder what suddenly changed about the renowned thief Obi , help yourselves with the images below and that is the remark of anambarians few years ago when Obi was a governor. Nansense

Your mumu no too much? I don't blame thiefubu or Etiku but the mumu followers. Why your thiefubu dey fear debate? Whenever he talks only bullshit. What is wrong with some Nigerians? Una like suffer ooooo
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by aestake: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
how did he transformed transform anambra?
We saw how y’all rain curses on him when he was governor.
Stop trying to impose failure on us
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by aestake: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Daguga:

Na hit song we want chop??!! !

A wise man no go carry any candidate put for head, how is Obi different from his opponents? grin
So who? Do you want Buhari again?
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by UnfairLife7(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
bdon123:

Seun doesn't hav sense.So wat if P square campaigned for atiku before?i also supported atiku at last election.....truth be told atiku is better by far than Tinubu
Seun no get joy 😀😀
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
aestake:

So who? Do you want Buhari again?

Kindly ask those who voted him then na Abeg.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by MrEverest(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
The fact that Psquare supported Buhari in 2015 shows they're not bigots.

However, this dirty looking and very ugly boy called Seun kuti is not even qualified to lace Peter Okoye's shoe. Psquare is a household name across Africa! Presidents used to carry them in their private jets. They sold out stadiums wherever they performed during their heydays!

They're legends when it comes to Nigerian music. Psquare alongside Tuface are arguebly the greatest in recent times!

No Nigerian who is 40 years and below who doesn't know Psquare! That's the legend this hungry, ugly and dirty looking boy wants to challenge. A fool who must add Fela to his name to gain relevance? I don't even know of any song he sang and neither have I ever seen him perform. Most Nigerians don't even know him talk more of other Africans but he thinks he is on same level with Psquare?

Look at how dirty he looks including his house that smells of poverty. It's funny how these failed musicians always use every opportunity to gain cheap publicity. Anyway, let him enjoy his 2 days Fame and still fade out like that brumo or whatever they call him😂😂😂
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by ambivert27(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
nlreserve:
While I don't support the attack on Seun Kuti by psquare, I blame Seun and the likes of you who believe no one can solve the problem of this country and can't do anything about it, and instead of remaining quite and neutral, you discourage those who are making efforts to rescue the country. What then do you want people to do?

The people have tried resisting through ENDSARS but found out that they can't dare those devil and then decided to go into governance. And you are sitting down at home discouraging those working hard to make the country work, like what do u want people to do?
You mean those who are working hard for their pay? Oh please 🙄
Like are they the only presidential candidates in the forthcoming election? I won't reply your mention again, go and vote your Obi in peace
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREMEqXSpGA

nlfpmod, Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, seun, Obinoscopy, mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, farano, Justwise, oam4j, Honsule, lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and dominique.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by MiaBeer(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
ogunprince18:
psquares music is complete garbage. he's right
Your mumu right now is looking for ogogoro to drink on empty stomach. Don’t go and look for something better to do with your sorry life.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by InvertedHammer: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
nairafame:

/

Would anyone know Seun if the name Fela is not attached to it?

People are respecting his father. Nobody knows Seun Kuti. People only try to listen to him if they hear that he is Fela's son. Nothing more.

He must be mad that Whizkid, Burna Boy, Tems, Davido and Kizz Daniel have taken the global arena like his dad while he is at home bathing on the euphoria of being Fela's son. Can anyone name any song by Seun Kuti?

/
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Komu1048(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Neduzze5:
Na so

Who knows Seun Kuti??

Definitely not me.

How many anti govt song have u played this year. Show with screenshot.

Then compare it to love n drug songs. Yeah, this generation just want to dance

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Goodday90(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
omonnakoda:

Mention one by Peter Okoye?
Not all music is SONG by the way
Ever heard of Oja flute?
Mention one Oja song
Summary your question is ignorant
Wokie wokie
Paloma
One more night
I prefer Paul’s music to Peter’s,I don’t why you are angry that I don’t know any of Seun’s music

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today / Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look / Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.