Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" (48114 Views)

Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by omonnakoda: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodday90:

Wokie wokie
Paloma
One more night
I prefer Paul’s music to Peter’s,I don’t why you are angry that I don’t know any of Seun’s music
I am angry?
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Goodday90(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
omonnakoda:

I am angry?
I said I don’t know any of seuns music,then you quoted me telling me about Oja music
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by MisfitHPG: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
peepydelano:
Psquare duo are nothing but tribal bigots, I trust seun to roast them to pieces. So far seun has never supported any of the major candidates but the tribal bigots couldn’t reason properly before making a fool of themselves. Let the yeye psquare come and force the repackaged thief Obi on Nigerians let me see. I wonder what suddenly changed about the renowned thief Obi , help yourselves with the images below and that is the remark of anambarians few years ago when Obi was a governor. Nansense
Agbado master,your vegetable Bat wont see the Aso rock,we need strong candidates not the demented and amnesia damage walking corpse who pees on his body
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Elzeeno(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
On point, I have always maintained that the problem of this country is not leadership but followership. This thing wey we go chop don really do us more harm than good.
Like he rightly posited, if we can sacrifice this wetin we go chop then we will begin to get it right in this country.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by omonnakoda: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodday90:
I said I don’t know any of seuns music,then you quoted me telling me about Oja music
I am angry?
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by GoodIsGod: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
jumper524:
Let's be honest, Did Peter of psquare go down drastically after separating from his other half?
r

Did Paul progressed as a solo artist? Be sincere to yourself.

These two can't blow without the other. That is the truth.

Tell me Paul's song that got airplay like Davido's Wizkid or Kizdaniel's song.

I pity most of you's insincerity.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by virginchaser(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seun words were laced with hard sense.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by MT: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
[url][/url][url][/url]
franchasng:
Baseless claims, go and sit down you this boy.

of course we know that you guys love the failure Nigeria has become under your chosen leaders for years now.....so nobody will be shocked if the political criminals urchins like you worship collude and rig Peter Obi out.....we will keep pushing for a better nation and if it continues to fail, the more Nigeria draws closer to her eventual death as a nation......the suffering masses will collectively kill it when the time comes.

You are simply impossible. You are changing the narratives again. You couldn't defend the allegations raised by the BBC, rather you chose to go another direction.

Hey Kid, I won't respond to you again. You are simply unreasonable.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by etrange: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
omonnakoda:

Who are you to judge that I write better?
We are not English
Until English start shaming themselves for speaking bad Yoruba nothing to discuss
Proficiency in English or lack thereof is no indication of ".mediocrity "

Only a colonised mind would espouse such twaddle

You carefully ignored everything I wrote to chase shadows. I studied languages. I teach foreign languages. It would be a shame if I couldn't tell who writes better. There's really no point wrangling with you over this. I have made my point. I don't have time for you or your friend who was trying to shame someone else with his poor command of the English language. Tell him to check himself before shaming others next time.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Braveryy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
NOC1:
The attack from Peter on Seun was needless, seun never attacked anybody, never endorsed any candidate but was only voicing his views.

I don't know how it became Peter's issue and how Seun view which is not far from his Dad's view became a problem.
If peter was a good scholar and follower of Fella as he stated, he will know Seun view on this election is not different from that of Fella.

When is it a must to endorse a candidate?
It is not a must to endorse any candidate, it is cowardice to sit on the fence.

Nigeria must have a ruler, there no "no ruler" option.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by omonnakoda: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
etrange:

You carefully ignored everything I wrote to chase shadows. I studied languages. I teach foreign languages. It would be a shame if I couldn't tell who writes better. There's really no point wrangling with you over this. I have made my point. I don't have time for you or your friend who was trying to shame someone else with his poor command of the English language. Tell him to check himself before shaming others next time.
I don't know book
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by KalakutaRepub: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
NOC1:
The attack from Peter on Seun was needless, seun never attacked anybody, never endorsed any candidate but was only voicing his views.

I don't know how it became Peter's issue and how Seun view which is not far from his Dad's view became a problem.
If peter was a good scholar and follower of Fella as he stated, he will know Seun view on this election is not different from that of Fella.

Check Twitter. Seun started first just like Brymo. Like I said, nairaland moved this story to front page without first highlighting what cause the gbas ghost.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
HardMirror:
i swear. lp is not in this race. it is pdp or apc. same thing with governorship and other elections, nothing for LP.
but they think insulting people would change the reality that labour and NNPP ll be sharing distant third and fourth positions... National elections isn't a comedy show... They can vote labour ooo no one is stopping them but labour party is going no where...
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by FriendofGod: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
nairafame:
“Psquare collected Millions to perform at Buhari’s APC inauguration in 2015, now in 2023 they still want to collect another money with Peter Obi, Peter Obi is part of the problem he is close friends with Atiku, Tinubu and the corrupt political Elites he is not the solution” - Seun Kuti digs out Evidence of Psquare performing for Buhari and Peter Obi with Atiku and Tibubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY-upEV9aBw

Word from Seun Kuti: Nigeria cannot be more developed than the consciousness of its people

I have said it that what we need is not a change of government, but a change of mentality.

Has Peter Okoye ever asked himself why no president has performed wonders in Aso Rock? Is he telling me that all we can ever produce in this country are bad leaders, and that Obi is some saint?

You would be surprised that the same Peter Okoye is not supporting Peter Obi free of charge. He might not be charging money. Might be after a ministerial post in Peter Obi's government.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by nlreserve: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
ambivert27:
You mean those who are working hard for their pay? Oh please 🙄
Like are they the only presidential candidates in the forthcoming election? I won't reply your mention again, go and vote your Obi in peace
Name a good candidate with crowd let me vote him
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Ofadaman(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

The same baseless category is what Burnaboy won and made him bigger than Psquare.

Won, not become a nominee.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by fortunechy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
please, who is seun kuti?? Is he the name of animal, place or thing??
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Treassured: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Vawulence Pro Max😂
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by davidl7: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
omonnakoda:

Peter Okoye is not Psquare
Michael Jackson was not Jackson5
Beyonce is not Destiny's Child
How is he illegitimate??
There is nothing like illegitimate child in Yoruba culture
Do not impose your colonised culture on others?
Which music has Peter Okoye made?

As far as music is concerned, Peter Okoye is one of the most talented in Africa, but you are too vain, hungry, empty, full of jealousy n envy to accept it.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Formation10: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
peepydelano:
Psquare duo are nothing but tribal bigots, I trust seun to roast them to pieces. So far seun has never supported any of the major candidates but the tribal bigots couldn’t reason properly before making a fool of themselves. Let the yeye psquare come and force the repackaged thief Obi on Nigerians let me see. I wonder what suddenly changed about the renowned thief Obi , help yourselves with the images below and that is the remark of anambarians few years ago when Obi was a governor. Nansense
oga u know nothing about Anambra, your type are among the people that want 9ja to suffer for another 8yrs suffer u dey tire you,
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by grandstar(m): 1:30am On Feb 09, 2023
NOC1:

Seun condemned them for wanting to perform for Peter Obi after performing for Buhari in 2015.

Truth be told, they are two different things.

In 2015, Nigerians saw Buhari as the messiah that would save the country from bad governance and endemic corruption. He disappointed big time.

Now, Peter Obi is seen in that light today as a Messiah So, it's on that basis they are performing for Peter Obi. I doubt they'll receive much , that is even if they are paid.

If Psquare were tribal bigots, they would have supported Jonathan in 2015. The unobjective criticism of Psquare by Seun stung.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by ddeola: 1:42am On Feb 09, 2023
Talk sense inside em head make dem hear. Nigerian politicians are DEMONS sad sad sad sad
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by DDDDDav: 3:07am On Feb 09, 2023
franchasng:
Seun Kuti has become a Senior urchin.

Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician, a former Governor of a state who didn't steal a dime but instead left huge savings after fighting a brutal cabal that held Anambra state on rampage for decades.

Peter Obi single handedly destroyed cabalism in Anambra governance.

Peter Obi spent over 3 years of his tenure fighting Anambra cabals that kidnapped a sitting Anambra Governor Chris Ngige.

People don't know who Peter Obi is.

If Seun and all these APC urchins (who are mostly hungry kids with internet enabled phones) know the state called Anambra they won't be here talking rubbish. Of all the States in Nigeria, Anambra is the only state that have the highest number of individual millionaires and billionaires, making Governorship election in Anambra a very dangerous affair before the emergence of Peter Obi. Anambra is the richest state in Nigeria by number of indigenous millionaires and billionaires.....Anambra was ruled by cabals....you dare not govern Anambra without bowing to the demands of the Anambra powerful cabals. Anambra is one of the most if not the most difficult Nigerian state to govern before Peter Obi was elected.

You can imagine the kind of cabals that have the power and capacity to kidnap a sitting Nigerian Governor (Governor Chris Ngige) and the IGP nor the President couldn't rescue the governor....that is the level of cabalism in Anambra before Peter Obi came on board.

The kind of cabals that had the capacity to bomb a state government house with missile hahahahaha.....if Tinubu had that kind of opposition in Lagos, by now Tinubu would have been in another exile but because Yorubas are too lily livered and cowardly, they allowed Tinubu to become lord in Yoruba land....it can never happen in any other Nigerian region.

Outside Nigeria, Peter Obi is being used as example to leaders and many African leaders are already emulating Peter Obi's footsteps, example is Tanzanian current President doing wonders in Tanzania today.

People talk nonsense about Peter Obi being a one time PDP member, Peter Obi was never part of PDP 16 years rule, he only joined recently in search of a reliable national political platform to use to serve Nigerians and he didn't find APGA suitable because tribalism made Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis to see APGA as an Igbo regional party and so with that tag, APGA can hardly win Presidential election in Nigeria.

Peter Obi discovered PDP wanted to sell their ticket to highest bidder, he doesn't give bribe, so he honorably left the party for them without a fight or granting silly interviews like talkative Wike and got invited to LP and he found LP cool enough to launch his vision without asking for bribes.

In the Holy Bible, Abraham a lover of the Living God served an idol worshipper, Laban to achieve his life goals as directed by God.

Moses was groomed in Pharoah's palace in preparation to rescue Israel.

Seun and other urchins don't understand how God and life works. Sometimes you have to work with the evil people to cross the difficult bridge of life, what's important is making sure you don't compromise on your standard and integrity.

What about Joseph that worked under Pharaoh, God would have told him not to go to Egypt since Egypt and Pharaoh are idol worshippers, but God needed Joseph to be in Pharoah's palace to help Israelites survive the impending famine.

Permission to share on a wider space please. Very on point
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by obontami: 5:55am On Feb 09, 2023
Fedrick100:

Did he win the award?
In terms of awards mr p has more awards too

Which award did he won when he went solo? That's way too far sef. Did the fool have any hit song at all?

The bonobo monkey thought its by break dance and trying too hard to look like usher raymond. I'm glad he failed woefully, the idiot had to quickly rush back to beg his brothers.

Did y'all know Mr.P dropped an album when he went solo? That's what I thought exactly, because the album flopped so much it went straight to the trash-can the minute it dropped. The dolt also went onto alcohol production it also failed so bad no store in nigeria have one single bottle on their selves. The problem with the upcoming singer is that he thinks he's big but in real sense he ain't shit for real.

Musically seun kuti is way ahead of the little ape, seun background is nothing to compare with okoye family. The same P-square that their family house in anambra looks like trap house? 😆 🤣 😂 tell me another joke bruh.
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Fearyourcreator: 6:30am On Feb 09, 2023
Upton:
Lol. Because they aren’t supporting your candidates, they are tribal bigots. You didn’t call them this in 2015
Those guys just spitting shit like baby... Everybody can follow one person na
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Fearyourcreator: 6:31am On Feb 09, 2023
Stanleyucee:
empty vessel 🌽
Will Tinubu fall?
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Fearyourcreator: 6:33am On Feb 09, 2023
morikee:
Omo pure truth all na packaging PDP, APC, LP, NNPP and all the rest.
Lolzzzz!
Nigerians ain't really as smart as they thought
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Fearyourcreator: 6:37am On Feb 09, 2023
Osidazz19:

Exactly. I'm pretty sure that Fela would have said the same thing. So the mumu guy thinks that Fela would have supported a fraud like Obi? HELL NO. Fela would have reminded the people how Obi has been part of the problem all along. It's not like he's new to the system, he has been part and parcel of the system from a long time ago. In fact he was just of the PDP until the primaries.
Nigerians and gullibility... We are still voting former people
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Fearyourcreator: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Gbemini:
To say the fact psquare are very stupid ... Always misbehaving because of this thiefobi
I noticed this too... Especially that Peter
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Fearyourcreator: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2023
Sandazblack:

You dey mind those fools wey dey support Tinubu just because he’s yoruba
So those that wants to vote Tinubu are fools too
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Fearyourcreator: 6:40am On Feb 09, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
how did he transformed anambra?
We saw how y’all rain curses on him when he was governor.
Stop trying to impose failure on us
Lolz
Re: Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" by Fearyourcreator: 6:42am On Feb 09, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Those were political oppositions at the starting. At the end, the educational transformation of Anambra was the best ever seen in the country. It took a pro-active sound action to achieve it. He took the schools away from the Ministry of Education, gave them to the churches and funded the churches directly. Anambra went from number 26 to number 1 in the country.
Where are they noe

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography / Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.