Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,866 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer (47122 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads / Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by kingslj: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
saintopus:

I completely agree 🙏🙏🙏

look at foolish Nigerians debating on 2 individuals who stole their commonwealth in billions, and we will still control them from london after the election drama.

BET ME AFTER ELECTION WE WILL SEE WIKE AND ATIKU celebrating any OUTCOME IN saudi arabia ,

find a way to kick them out

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Amumaigwe: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
unclejb2:
Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Tinubu ....are all going on permanent retirement after this election.

Those who know Wike should tell him to prepare to give account of what happened in Obigbo in October and November 2020. We shall never forget.

A new Nigeria is possible

What happened in Oyigbo is the reason Ph has still has low level in insecurity unlike the SE. Fir that singular visionary action, Wike has my eternal respect.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by unclejb2(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Amumaigwe:

What happened in Oyigbo is the reason Ph has still has low level in insecurity unlike the SE. Fir that singular visionary action, Wike has my eternal respect.
do you know about the black soothe?

If Wike wanted security, there won't be black soothe in PH and environs.

What happened in Obigbo is a well documented genocide sanctioned by Wike to prove to the North how anti Igbo he is, since he would be contesting for president. He wanted the trust of the north with the blood of innocent people.

We shall never forget. Never

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by saintopus(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
kingslj:

look at foolish Nigerians debating on 2 individuals who stole their commonwealth in billions, and we will still control them from london after the election drama.

BET ME AFTER ELECTION WE WILL SEE WIKE AND ATIKU celebrating any OUTCOME IN saudi arabia ,

find a way to kick them out

You are calling me foolish because I don't align with your views, yet you wanted me to vote your preferred candidate.

How will it work.?

Tell me?

If you want me to agree with you come up with a comprehensive argument why I should vote for your candidate.

Certainly your Obi will lose in Rivers State

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Felimax(m): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

No the "court attention at all cost" defeated Trump,Wike,Zelenski and Tinubu next

at all cost,even if it does not worth?

"never" outshine the master,US outshine UK

Hence I said it depends on how you look at it and the examples you have given is quite not the same with the author.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by sabbathday: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
It's your rush. 
Our flexibility, your independence, our security, your business, and our support That is why you should use GAB DRIVER to drive, deliver, and earn money. 
Ride or deliver with Gab Driver and gain the freedom to manage your time, make money on your own schedule, and be your own boss driver to drive, deliver, and earn money. Ride or deliver with Gab Driver and gain the freedom to manage your time, make money on your own schedule, and be your own boss.
How you want to earn money is up to you. No other app offers the same possibilities. Earn on your terms. 

You can make it work. Decide when, where, and for how long you want to earn while remaining flexible.

Plan a smarter schedule with opportunities that fit your life
Unique app features such as the Earnings Estimator show you the busiest times to earn money and maintain a flexible schedule.

Work from any location. With unique opportunities that fit your lifestyle, the app's features make it easy to decide when and where you want to earn money .

Earn money in your spare time and withdraw when you are ready. 
With Instant Pay, you can transfer your earnings up to five times a day.

Signing up is easy. It only takes a few minutes to get started. Ride, deliver, and earn money with GAB Driver today.

This app typically consumes 1 GB of data per month. Using navigation can reduce your phone's battery life. GAB Driver is a great way to make extra money while helping others.

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Earlystar698(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
saintopus:

You are calling me foolish because I don't align with your views, yet you wanted me to vote your preferred candidate.

How will it work.?

Tell me?

If you want me to agree with you come up with a comprehensive argument why I should vote for your candidate.

Certainly your Obi will lose in Rivers State

Look 9 in 10 Obi supporter don't have sense

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by AtikuOkowa: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Felimax:

Hence I said it depends on how you look at it and the examples you have given is quite not the same with the author.

wow,the authour played you well

He metain smokescreen and retains no specific form and shape.

His books is full of exceptions,back and forth yet he call it law.

Funny how book mock the reader in many places and how laws contradict each other.

"Never" means all the times

"At all" cost means no exception.

Please bring the stories under these laws and see for yourself.

He will quickly,like Deji,go back and give a story where the law fail,just to appear perfect and stop you from seeing the fault of the book

he "conceal his intention" just laughing and laughing on the readers because they are his "fat cows" that he milk.

He turn them his bots,they defend him. he make them "do the work for him".

Go and read "The laws of deduction and 49th law of power"

You will combine them all and throw them all.

I am sure I can practice the laws much than you,naturally.

And that what he himself admit. It should come naturally.

If so,why the book?

Mao didn' t read it so alexender

where the authour ends up?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by saintopus(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Earlystar698:

Look 9 in 10 Obi supporter don't have sense

Funny enough am from Rivers State and a PDP loyalist yet I would want a southerner to win but the way the Obi supporters are insulting everyone I better give my vote to Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by ufuosman(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
DennisEche:
Atiku behaviour will tell you he truly read the book 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.
hIs calmness during the Wike noise need to be studied and it is worthy to be emulated. He is a gladiator and he learned from the best in Politics.
exactly what I told someone few days back. Atiku calmness during all the ranting wike is doing is something else and dat is ow serious politician should behavior. Dat alone shows e understand the game and knows ow to play it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Vixlot: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Unifier
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Felimax(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

wow,the authour played you well

He metain smokescreen and retains no specific form and shape.

His books is full of exceptions,back and forth yet he call it law.

Funny how book mock the reader in many places and how laws contradict each other.

"Never" means all the times

"At all" cost means no exception.

Please bring the stories under these laws and see for yourself.

He will quickly,like Deji,go back and give a story where the law fail,just to appear perfect and stop you from seeing the fault of the book

he "conceal his intention" just laughing and laughing on the readers because they are his "fat cows" that he milk.

He turn them his bots,they defend him. he make them "do the work for him".

Go and read "The laws of deduction and 49th law of power"

You will combine them all and throw them all.

I am sure I can practice the laws much than you,naturally.

And that what he himself admit. It should come naturally.

If so,why the book?

Mao didn' t read it so alexender

where the authour ends up?

Let the laws be outdated to you. It's fine.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
It seems like Atiku has beaten wike to this game really grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by TheChameleon: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
unclejb2:
Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Tinubu ....are all going on permanent retirement after this election.

Those who know Wike should tell him to prepare to give account of what happened in Obigbo in October and November 2020. We shall never forget.

Wike will not account for Obigbo. The same people hailing him, he dealt with them...period.

Asari said una be 4th class citizens who are Ijaw slaves. So siddon. Nothing wey una fit do.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by tunapawizzy: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
looooool
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Angelfrost(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Junior thief Vs Senior thief!

PDP needs to apologize to Nigerians for wasting 16 years of their democracy, and commit Seppuku! cool
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
DevilsEqual:
This is becoming interesting...Wike should pray that Atiku doesnt emerge the winner, if not shocked
Forget drama, them go make-up!

Na today
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by bigdammyj: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Noted.

The fear of the unknown, is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Afamed: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
unclejb2:

Nothing new with your fraud called Obi

Obi is not new Nigeria,

Stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
What big yansh can do, small yansh go fit do... cool!
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by ufuosman(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
onatisi:
he is a true master in the game of politics and was trained by the real early masters of the game, the late gen shehu musa yar adua , even when wike was shouting, he never showed any sign of fear or panic, he maintained his cool and allowed wike to become a social media nuisance. we have said numerous times that atiku and PDP have plans, they have already planned about losing the rivers state and about another state to cover up for the gap. now this is an indication that wike is no longer needed or useful to pdp and if Atiku wins the elections, he will definitely prop up another set of political leaders in rivers state

👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by nedekid: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hmm, maturedly handled by Atiku.
Makes sense, the way you canceled it should be the way you reinstate it.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Gbeng30(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wike should just pray that atiku doesn't win this election because wike has over do its...in politics you don't dig your enemy pit too deep because you might also fall in to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by PointZerom: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
DennisEche:
Atiku behaviour will tell you he truly read the book 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.
hIs calmness during the Wike noise need to be studied and it is worthy to be emulated. He is a gladiator and he learned from the best in Politics.

Every MAFIA must read that book including the PRINCE and SEDUCTION these are all mafian books.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by sofeo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Alright!
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by onatisi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
what they have done and said with this action from atiku is that wike is free to do his worst and unfortunately the only worst thing wike can do is to support another candidate, which is not even new, it is even expected. surprise is a key weapon in warfare, it is good not to let your enemies know where or when your bombs or attacks are going to come, but wike has already said everything, he has exposed all his plans. there is nothing new in wike's bag of tricks anymore BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW ANY OF ATIKU NOR PDP PLANS, they have not said anything about expelling him, suspending him, or anything, they are just looking and watching him display all his foolishness

ufuosman:
exactly what I told someone few days back. Atiku calmness during all the ranting wike is doing is something else and dat is ow serious politician should behavior. Dat alone shows e understand the game and knows ow to play it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Coolboy009: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
DennisEche:
Atiku is not a kid in politics

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by underpinna: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Atiku is afraid something will hit him. Safety first.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Glare247(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
unclejb2:

When are h going to wakeup ?
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by israelmao(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wike is a floating party man,we advised him to join Labour Party he is there looking indecisive.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Osidazz19: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
unclejb2:

What happened in Obigbo to IPOB member still dey pain you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed / Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.