Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer (47116 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads / Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by queen918: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
All for Tinubu's victory... All for Tinubu's victory... ...
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by kelmicheal: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wetin atiku go use wike eye do ehh if he eventually wins the presidential elections

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by highchief1: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
seguno2:

So do you want ThiefNuibu to win, since he is the viable alternative?
bat deserves it.he’s been very consistent.But I don’t live in Nigeria anybody that wins I hope he tries.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by seguno2: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
highchief1:
bat deserves it.he’s been very consistent.But I don’t live in Nigeria anybody that wins I hope he tries.

Very consistent in ruining our country, for you to run away
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Think9ja(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
TheOldGods:
they plan to loose a state with over 3 million registered voters grin grin. That's very stupid

3 million registered voters on paper.
Rivers State is only known for violence during election, not the rate of voters turnout. Mind you, Delta State gave Atiku more votes in 2019 than Rivers State. Wike and his Rivers State are an overrated piece of shxt

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by truthfinder319: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Is it oversized? Like Obi Dati said whenever they meet empty campaign for their distant 4th ambition
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by AtikuOkowa: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
onatisi:

You will see now that he will start keeping quiet now that he has been told to stay in his own lane by PDP. All his bragging will drastically reduce. PDP has virtually reduced him to nothing by that simple answer which they gave him. That answer speaks volumes

It speaks volume because it immitate him,this is mirror effect,it mocks and halts enemy's plans

They played sucker to catch a sucker

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by AtikuOkowa: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Felimax:

There is no law that cannot be manipulated that is just my point.

Thou shall not kill but God can still mandate you to kill. Or a prophet calling down fire from heaven to consume little disrespectful children.

Thou shall not steal but a thief was guaranteed heaven right there on the cross.

A law can be manipulated but not actually broken.

Atiku manipulated his way to secure PDP ticket but he did not break any law.

Wike manipulated Obi out of PDP and still did not break any law.

In all of these laws of Mafia has been applied.

I have read lot of books on Mafia including the Mario Puzo's collection. The Sicilian, The Family and the rest and as you do you will discover the laws entwined in the stories.

At school and even till date I remain a friend of nobody and a brother to all. The craft of taming your demons and managing your enemies are a great craft.

So many laws you cannot just say are now outdated. This same principles I applied in getting my wife and it worked like magic.

Till date I am still using them on my management. Among those of us that resigned from my former employer I remain the only person they pleaded with increased package and to location of my choice to return back to the firm because I will never reveal to any of my colleague the secret to my skill but will always make them believe they even know more than I do.

The laws are golden and in virtually every aspect of my life that I have applied them they have never failed.

The once upon a Time very shy guy became the master of himself. Even in women the laws are golden.

Both Wike and Atiku did not break any law,be it physical or mental.

They all failed except that you took the blame towards yourself when they failed and gave the credit to them when by chance they succeed.

Remember all the times that they succeeded,you will see what I am saying.

These bunch of hypothesis should be named rules not laws.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by AtikuOkowa: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
EniObankeHO:
Most likely you dropped out of school in JSS1 cos your understanding of this book even an intelligent pry 6 student cannot interpret the messenge of the book like you did. Get more education bro!

And then you said all the law are outdated! All? This are age long proven laws and nearly all of them will be practically applicable until the end of time. If you say the laws are amoral that's fine but to say it's outdated, that is not correct.

Funny

The authour played you well
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by AtikuOkowa: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thepotterman:

It shows you don't understand the rule, if you will know why that rule is very important, you think as a politician you don't need attention...

One I know is that you don't know or understand the game of politics

You are smart since you said rule

It is either you forgot the book name or just that you understand they were not laws in first place
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by AtikuOkowa: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Smh

Law 1. Never Outshine your Master.

How is that outdated?

Tis your brains that is outdated.

It is oudated

As father,you want your son to achieve much than you.

And if you think it is not about family,the author's inspiration behind it is bullying that he suffered
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by AtikuOkowa: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
BABYBULLETIN:
Alaye leave story..who are the world leader..it is uk or us?..uk na lapdog to us..russia,north korea,china,india,Iran,Israel,Germany,poland,ukrain,south korea etc are nations that can do and undo without the uk,.Bleep diplomatics..Us lead,others follow...Alaye,make i cap u,no dey talk uk for were us dey...leave history and talk about the realistics on Ground...

US is the world leader,but UK was before US.

If US obey the first law,there would not be who they are now.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by AtikuOkowa: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
ReubenE:

Never outshine the master does not mean you should perpetually serve the master. It is about you not out shinning the master when you still have everything to lose. It is about waiting for the perfect time, it is about taking the advantage only when it will not cost you everything to lose.

There is a reason why the laws are 48. You don't apply them in a blanket manner. You can even apply one or two in same situation as long as it is useful and would give you the needed advantage.

Each law is strategic as long as it is useful per time.

It should not be "never"

It should serve the master until time ripe
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by highchief1: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
seguno2:

Very consistent in ruining our country, for you to run away
lol no bros.he hasn’t changed party since,he always lives in Lagos not like one atiku that runs to dubai every minute and changes party like women.Obi was in three parties in 5yrs.If not for bats Health and APC’s failures,there wouldn’t have been any fight between him and them.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by dfrost: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Boss, I was being hopeful there!

African leaders won't even apologize to begin with! tongue

I tell you cheesy
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Think9ja:

Rivers State is only known for violence during election, not the rate of voters turnout. Mind you, Delta State gave Atiku more votes in 2019 than Rivers State. Wike and his Rivers State are an overrated piece of shxt

Besides with all Wike's tantrums, Atiku will still get reasonable %, so the madness and noise isn't justified on the part of Wike.

Some of us foresaw this as far back as August 22. Wike should just serve the job he courted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by BABYBULLETIN: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

US is the world leader,but UK was before US.

If US obey the first law,there would not be who they are now.
yes we all know that,b4 uk,france,ussr,germany etc were world leader b4 uk...as it stand now..us are the undisputed world leader
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Nuzo1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

No the "court attention at all cost" defeated Trump,Wike,Zelenski and Tinubu next

at all cost,even if it does not worth?

"never" outshine the master,US outshine UK

All the 48 laws of power are very much relevant in this present day.

Problem is that people apply them at the wrong times.

That Mr Greene lumped all laws in one book doesn’t mean you must practice the whole laws at the same time. Some of the laws contradicts each other if practiced at the same time.

But if you insist they are outdated, then provide the replacements. And when you do, you will still find out you have picked one of the laws again.

The law Wike and all the people you mentioned would’ve used are still among the 48 laws. But they supposedly chose the wrong one for a particular situation.

That being said, all the guys you mentioned haven’t lived out the use of “court attention at all cost”. The situation is still ongoing.

In all, timing to use any of the laws is key.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Babastrong(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=DennisEche post=120734520]Atiku behaviour will tell you he truly read the book 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.
hIs calmness during the Wike noise need to be studied and it is worthy to be emulated. He is a gladiator and he learned from the best in Politics. [ The laws are now obsolute and archaic. Read the 36 strategems, the prince etc.]
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Melagros(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
DevilsEqual:
This is becoming interesting...Wike should pray that Atiku doesnt emerge the winner, if not shocked
I dey tell you, he will have the biggest regret of his life
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by ComrdDRS1: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
When AYU called them kids , Wike was barking...
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by dannykares: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wike must understand that even without Rivers state vote my Boss Atiku already win the election , let him come to north n see wats happening
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by jamesversion: 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Think9ja:

Pray tell the name of your state let's compare it to Rivers.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by AtikuOkowa: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nuzo1:

All the 48 laws of power are very much relevant in this present day.

Problem is that people apply them at the wrong times.

That Mr Greene lumped all laws in one book doesn’t mean you must practice the whole laws at the same time. Some of the laws contradicts each other if practiced at the same time.

But if you insist they are outdated, then provide the replacements. And when you do, you will still find out you have picked one of the laws again.

The law Wike and all the people you mentioned would’ve used are still among the 48 laws. But they supposedly chose the wrong one for a particular situation.

That being said, all the guys you mentioned haven’t lived out the use of “court attention at all cost”. The situation is still ongoing.

In all, timing to use any of the laws is key.

I can give alternative without picking a single law from the book.

Let me ask you,how come the author could not get power and influence despite trying to court power-hungry elites at all cost by going extra moral a bit?

Nobody cared about him even under ground. He courted attention costed him his reputation and trust worthy.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by KalakutaRepub: 12:14am On Feb 09, 2023
Felimax:

Do you know if Wike knows and understand this law and if he has applied it the whole drama would have been different?

Another very beautiful law!
Agreed.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by seguno2: 4:11am On Feb 09, 2023
highchief1:
lol no bros.he hasn’t changed party since,he always lives in Lagos not like one atiku that runs to dubai every minute and changes party like women.Obi was in three parties in 5yrs.If not for bats Health and APC’s failures,there wouldn’t have been any fight between him and them.

Is Lagos a success, with all the IGR growth since 1999 but ordinary water in every building, is not there?

That is why I said that he is consistent in ruining the country with lies and propaganda, such as the one that you are repeating about Atiku in Dubai. Is ThiefNuibu not always in London for medical tourism of several months
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by highchief1: 5:08am On Feb 09, 2023
seguno2:

Is Lagos a success, with all the IGR growth since 1999 but ordinary water in every building, is not there?

That is why I said that he is consistent in ruining the country with lies and propaganda, such as the one that you are repeating about Atiku in Dubai. Is ThiefNuibu not always in London for medical tourism of several months
bros the problem I have with u ppl is that when u hate a candidate u don’t want to see any good thg about him.I don’t criticize like that.How can u compare someone who only goes for treatment abroad to someone who lives abroad.So if I visit Nigeria twice a year I will now compare myself to ppl that live in Nigeria?NAwa o.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Ofemmanu1: 5:58am On Feb 09, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

It is oudated

As father,you want your son to achieve much than you.

And if you think it is not about family,the author's inspiration behind it is bullying that he suffered

We talking bout outshining a Master here, which is as bad as it is cos it will being resentment.

Not a father to son thing.
The shitt is unfolding in Nigeria everyday..

Tinubu Outshines Buhari

Wike Outshined Atiku

And Obi outshining the mighty PDP..

All are being dealt with decisively.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by seguno2: 6:06am On Feb 09, 2023
highchief1:
bros the problem I have with u ppl is that when u hate a candidate u don’t want to see any good thg about him.I don’t criticize like that.How can u compare someone who only goes for treatment abroad to someone who lives abroad.So if I visit Nigeria twice a year I will now compare myself to ppl that live in Nigeria?NAwa o.

I am saying that it is propaganda to say that Atiku lives abroad.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by SenatePresdo(m): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Well, Ayu and atiku have played politics for over 30 years.

Atiku is generally a very calm man if you know him.
It's not about the number is years that he's played politics.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by yaki84: 6:59am On Feb 09, 2023
ogmask:
Atiku with a sucker punch on Wike.
It would have been better Wike didn't revoke the initial approval.
Re-approving the stadium shows how terrible Wike's advisers are.
Wike doesnt have advisers, he equally advice his advisers.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by highchief1: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2023
seguno2:

I am saying that it is propaganda to say that Atiku lives abroad.
it’s not a propaganda bros.Na dubai based politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise / Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.