Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer (47123 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads / Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by AtikuOkowa: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Felimax:

Let the laws be outdated to you. It's fine.

I am sorry,I should offer an alternative.
It will hurt to dump the book you spent days reading.
But as there is not free meal,let me tell you my gain behind the advice.
It pleases md to see that I cannot be played by any body.
Are you ready?
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by AtikuOkowa: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Felimax:

Let the laws be outdated to you. It's fine.

Are you ready?
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by highchief1: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
MadeInTokyo:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/08/were-no-longer-interested-your-stadium-atiku-abubakar-lambasts-rivers-governor-wike
wike would have soft pedaled some 3 months ago.Let’s pray atiku doesn’t win it won’t be easy for him if atiku wins.In this life,there’s always a time to stop

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by israelmao(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

Nothing new with your fraud called Obi

Obi is not new Nigeria,

Stop deceiving yourself

The evils and woes that your calamitous Buhari/Tinubu brought upon Nigeria in less than 8years are more than what PDP did in 16years.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by ogwumgbe: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Felimax:

There is a guy behind it. A real Mafia and crisis professional.
From the beginning of the crisis I have learnt a lot from Atiku's skill of managing crises.

Tinubu is the most courageous politician in the world, all odds against him yet he keeps pushing on, I am not his supporter but that man is something else, he's a great man and his courage needs to be studied and emulated
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by AtikuOkowa: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
onatisi:
what they have done and said with this action from atiku is that wike is free to do his worst and unfortunately the only worst thing wike can do is to support another candidate, which is not even new, it is even expected. surprise is a key weapon in warfare, it is good not to let your enemies know where or when your bombs or attacks are going to come, but wike has already said everything, he has exposed all his plans. there is nothing new in wike's bag of tricks anymore BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW ANY OF ATIKU NOR PDP PLANS, they have not said anything about expelling him, suspending him, or anything, they are just looking and watching him display all his foolishness

Nepoleon said "Do not disturb your enemy when he is busy making mistakes"

This says it all in few words

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by davidtemi(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
GOD BLESS ATIKU JUST FOR THIS

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
DevilsEqual:
This is becoming interesting...Wike should pray that Atiku doesnt emerge the winner, if not shocked
Guy nothing will happen
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by nesphil(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Oh you don change mouth abi

You are no longer hailing Wike again the way you guys did when he donated vehicles to Peter Obi's campaign grin
lPOB sighted!

unclejb2:
Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Tinubu ....are all going on permanent retirement after this election.

Those who know Wike should tell him to prepare to give account of what happened in Obigbo in October and November 2020. We shall never forget.

A new Nigeria is possible
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by nesphil(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
A gift from a man who is very unstable in all his ways should be rejected at all costs,
cos it's a greek gift.

MadeInTokyo:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/08/were-no-longer-interested-your-stadium-atiku-abubakar-lambasts-rivers-governor-wike
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Felimax(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Tinubu is the most courageous politician in the world, all odds against him yet he keeps pushing on, I am not his supporter but that man is something else, he's a great man and his courage needs to be studied and emulated

Tinubu is failures personified. A man who pushed his luck just too far.

It's a milestone. Take it from me that no presidential candidate has been so disgraced and who has so disgraced himself and brought shame upon his family and people like Asiwaju.

Back then, 2015 in Lagos, we were at the government house Aluasa when I told my colleague this day will come and Tinubu will be grossly disgraced. He has unfriended me and blocked me on Facebook and I quickly wrote him on WhatsApp that the whole Epe will go cold when Tinubu will be rubbished at the poll.
Tinubu is not a Yoruba agenda but some fools cannot see it.

I rather learn from Fashola, Ambode and Osibanjo then to learn from Tinubu. Those guys has more wisdom than Tinubu.

Tinubu president?
Olorun ma je!
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by jaytee01(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
seguno2:

Is that supposed to be a joke? One of the jokes made popular by Him Tu Lie Peter Obi

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by 5starMan: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
saintopus:

You are calling me foolish because I don't align with your views, yet you wanted me to vote your preferred candidate.

How will it work.?

Tell me?

If you want me to agree with you come up with a comprehensive argument why I should vote for your candidate.

Certainly your Obi will lose in Rivers State
No matter the way talks you will never vote Obi
You are not meant to be reasonable
You are a bigot.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Praktikals(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Felimax:

Because he did not endorse Obi!
So you really believe he would endorse Obi?
So you really believe Obi will win?

You be real believer!
Just be believing till reality hits you like the Turkey earthquake.
Most of Obi supporters are young and naive

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by jaxxy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
DennisEche:
Atiku behaviour will tell you he truly read the book 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.
hIs calmness during the Wike noise need to be studied and it is worthy to be emulated. He is a gladiator and he learned from the best in Politics.

a gladiator who's time has passed

wike is just doing the Lords work. it's not even about him.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Buksaylor: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
DennisEche:
Atiku behaviour will tell you he truly read the book 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.
hIs calmness during the Wike noise need to be studied and it is worthy to be emulated. He is a gladiator and he learned from the best in Politics.

Guy,you spoke my mind.l and I believe has has read the Maffia Manager.. because he practices such.
And Wike never had the time to read such that's why he has been behaving like that.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by DennisEche(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaxxy:

a gladiator who's time has passed

wike is just doing the Lords work. it's not even about him.
Lol. Lords Work by supporting APC. Wike has been left alone, where ae the other G5 govs. Wike is alone now. He was only entertaining Nigerians now e don cast.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Buksaylor: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
ogwumgbe:

That's a lie..Tinubu's own is desperation because he knows he has not long to stay.Even he smells the seat for one day is okey for him.Nothing to study,his only luck is that he mad amassed a lot of wealth that he can sort out if he's in trouble.Ordinarily,he should be in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Felimax(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Are you ready?

Face your front bro! I have had enough spit on my body already and I have been fair enough to take it like that.

It gives me great joy to see people reading one thing and understanding another thing.

Readers of 48 Laws could easily resonate with some of the laws been applied by Atiku if they have been following up

The Power of Patience!
The Power of Pretence!
The Power of Weakness!
The Power of finishing!

I respect the guy handling Atiku, he has done a great job.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by tonididdy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
My southern leaders play politics of benefits, the north plays politics of unity

This is an insult to wike….wike body language tells he’s lost ideas on ruggedity.

He should pray atiku does not win otherwise make e whisk go Greece overnight.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Dmano: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Did I not said that wike talk too much even competing with women or maybe parrot, I can't understand one person trying to cook for a whole community and not expecting them to finished it,and when they finished his food he in turn ask the community to equally bring the same food because of how big his Tommy is that he has ability to finished it just like they did. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Felimax(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Praktikals:

Most of Obi supporters are young and naive

They are simply naive not young.
A lot of bald headed, grey headed old men are among them.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by ufuosman(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
onatisi:
what they have done and said with this action from atiku is that wike is free to do his worst and unfortunately the only worst thing wike can do is to support another candidate, which is not even new, it is even expected. surprise is a key weapon in warfare, it is good not to let your enemies know where or when your bombs or attacks are going to come, but wike has already said everything, he has exposed all his plans. there is nothing new in wike's bag of tricks anymore BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW ANY OF ATIKU NOR PDP PLANS, they have not said anything about expelling him, suspending him, or anything, they are just looking and watching him display all his foolishness

and he as display all he know and nothing new he can do, pdp still hv wot dey will do to him and waiting for the dye minute to lunch attack on him. Only few understand d game, if pdp do wot dey want to do it will affect his success in rivers state
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by daygee12: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
unclejb2:
Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Tinubu ....are all going on permanent retirement after this election.

Those who know Wike should tell him to prepare to give account of what happened in Obigbo in October and November 2020. We shall never forget.

Joker
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by jaxxy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
DennisEche:

Lol. Lords Work by supporting APC. Wike has been left alone, where ae the other G5 govs. Wike is alone now. He was only entertaining Nigerians now e don cast.

They are still not supporting atiku they are just securing their position for pdp gubernatorial elections.

wike is just there for confusion.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by OLADD: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
DennisEche:
Good points.Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Iwedunloye: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
unclejb2:

Help us ask obi about Akwuzu too since you know him more

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Bluehole: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wike has played himself out of the equation and as of now, the center cannot hold again.

If Atiku wins, irrespective of what happens at the state level, Wike will pay heavily. Unfortunately, the political class in Rivers State are seeing the PDP Guber candidate as Wike third term and have agreed among themselves to "kill" it.

An enemy to my enemy theory is their binding grace across all the political parties. Tonye Cole seems like their "adopted" candidate in order to serve Wike the Amaechi treatment.

Have you wondered why Wike is flagging off road construction in every LGA of late, it is to balance the book should in case.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by AtikuOkowa: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Felimax:

Face your front bro! I have had enough spit on my body already and I have been fair enough to take it like that.

It gives me great joy to see people reading one thing and understanding another thing.

Readers of 48 Laws could easily resonate with some of the laws been applied by Atiku if they have been following up

The Power of Patience!
The Power of Pretence!
The Power of Weakness!
The Power of finishing!

I respect the guy handling Atiku, he has done a great job.

It also pleases me to see people doing opposite to what they learn.

Power of patience is really applied by you.

I wish I could have smart person like you,it is great asset.

But I forgot a law,that you can remind me here.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by hotseat: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Atiku, you harsh o!

A whole Emperor Wike naim you dey call kolo so o.

Chai!

I see, I saw!
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by ofuonyebi: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
all i can say now...for those who can see is that Wike and his G-5
has destroyed every last hope that remains for the old man Atifku to win the 2023 election

ALL say is, welcome! JAGABAN!!! THE PRESIDENT IN WAITING!
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Amayabor1: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
unclejb2:

Wake up! Una too like to dey blind to reality until the reality comes and you people start crying. Obi will not and cannot win this election. Nor dey play.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed / Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.