Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? (4167 Views)

Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! / Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss / Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
gohf:
wow you actually believe that there's a being capable of killing almost all of humanity 😯
Are you saying its a lie?
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
gohf:
and you believe that there's a being called God that did all this 😯
Are you saying its all a lie? grin
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
gohf:
why? Do you care? πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ˜†
I am asking. Because the change in stance was amazing
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
gohf:
and here I was wondering why police catches thief that didn't steal from them
So what's the relation between these 2 scenarios
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
gohf:
wait was jaephoenix molested as a child shocked shocked, cry cry
We're talking about chief child mol@sters here, the JWs
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
gohf:
share that video of big bang I want to check something 😏
… after you share creation vids
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
gohf:
there's always a first time 😁

Will your eyes open then πŸ˜‚
I still don't see the correlation between these scenarios
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My mission is complete at least jaephoenix now believes in a Creator he's no longer qualified to be called "ATHEIST" smiley
Praise his Noodly Limbs grin
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you saying that you have never gone to view a property which from the beginning you had doubts as to the authenticity of either the property or the agent or both?

Since you said you have no experience in this area then you can not answer my question, so try this other one.

Have you been offered with a thing that you immediately suspected that it was stolen?

Cant remember. Lets say I have, what is the correlation with creation?
Look stop all this silly distractions
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Maynman: 1:02am On Feb 17, 2023
gohf:
why? Are you afraid to be honest?

Are you afraid of comprehension?
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Maynman: 1:02am On Feb 17, 2023
gohf:
Oga do you believe or not

Omode, I’m not a believer!

You need this, https://www.nairaland.com/7479124/mental-illness-among-jehovahs-witnesses
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Maynman: 1:03am On Feb 17, 2023
gohf:
how does this answer the simple question asked you

Why can’t you comprehend my simple answer to your ignorant question?
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:56am On Feb 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Cant remember. Lets say I have, what is the correlation with creation?
Look stop all this silly distractions

Those experiences would have shown you how you already know that God is The Undisputable Owner and Landlord of this House.
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Those experiences would have shown you how you already know that God is The Undisputable Owner and Landlord of this House.
Lol. How?
Did you skip logic classes in school?
How does landlord/tenant/agent shenanigans depict that yahweh is the owner of the universe?
Theists are brick dumb

2 Likes

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. How?
Did you skip logic classes in school?
How does landlord/tenant/agent shenanigans depict that yahweh is the owner of the universe?
Theists are brick dumb

You obviously do not see that logic follows our living experiences. You atheist always confirm that you are indeed stupid.
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You obviously do not see that logic follows our living experiences. You atheist always confirm that you are indeed stupid.
If you cannot explain the correlations, then go suck a dick, arsehole

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

If you cannot explain the correlations, then go suck a dick, arsehole

No one can explain anything to a stupid filthy fool!
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

No one can explain anything to a stupid filthy fool!
Ok
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by gohf: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Maynman:

Why can’t you comprehend my simple answer to your ignorant question?
may God help you
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by gohf: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Maynman:

Omode, I’m not a believer!

You need this, https://www.nairaland.com/7479124/mental-illness-among-jehovahs-witnesses
ah but I don't 😩😁
Maynman:

Are you afraid of comprehension?
nope πŸ˜‡
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by gohf: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Are you saying its all a lie? grin
nahh, it's all true 😊
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by gohf: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

They said so. Who are we to disagree? Same way you claim to be a christian
you believe they are without proof yet you refuse to believe God 😏😏😏
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
gohf:
nahh, it's all true 😊
Then go ahead. Enjoy yourself
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
gohf:
you believe they are without proof yet you refuse to believe God 😏😏😏
How is one supposed to prove his Christianity? Is there a Christian-o-meter? We just believe they said so, same way we believe you are. Though we can't say for sure, since there are no meters.
About the belief in god, there is no verifiable evidence of his existence.
Do you see the difference between the 2 notions?

2 Likes

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Maynman: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
gohf:
nope πŸ˜‡
It seems so, YALDABOATH worshipper.
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Maynman: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
gohf:
may God help you

Which of the gods? Yahweh?

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Maynman: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by orisa37: 4:35am On Feb 18, 2023
IT'S AN EXCUSE TO BE "PUTIN".
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Maynman: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2023
orisa37:
IT'S AN EXCUSE TO BE "PUTIN".

β€œPUTIN” is a Theist.

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by KnownUnknown: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
An abrahamic religion adherent calling anyone wicked is either a joke or a compliment. Yes, I am wicked but in all of my wickedness I’m still more decent, moral, and kind than the shit you call god, his chosen savages, and every believer in the demented nonsense.

In the bible, the repulsive Hebrew bastards calumnize other ethnicities while they and their god commit infanticide, homicide, genocide, rape, and rapine. But I’m supposed to give a f___ that these animals and their perpetual slaves call others wicked?

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by triplechoice(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

How is one supposed to prove his Christianity? Is there a Christian-o-meter? We just believe they said so, same way we believe you are. Though we can't say for sure, since there are no meters.
About the belief in god, there is no verifiable evidence of his existence.
Do you see the difference between the 2 notions?
Mr English teacher,

"How is one supposed to prove his Christianity"? Haba! .which kind "egrish be dis na. My head dey turn me o!

No consistency in expression.

How is one supposed to prove one's Christianity?

"Do you see the difference between the 2 "notions" (statements)?

Let me free you. I'm done with you. Next time behave well and stop being petty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. / ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act / Pope Francis Says Be Proud Of Your Culture

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.