Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,711 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? (4034 Views)

Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! / Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss / Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by FxMasterz: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
gohf:
advice? You asked me if I agreed with him on something he posted about blasphemy which I answered you.

I also did not agree with your initial approach to, as you put it "read between the lines", when you can clearly read the lines and ask for clarification of what he was saying. From the few things Kobo has posted that I have read, some of them are weird, some are wrong and some are right. We all see in part and he may have his issues.

I must say quite a number of you here assume a lot instead of simply asking. If you see someone is wrong you may also be wrong in seeing or see wrongly. You don't need to add to what he said or change the context of it. And I don't have to respond to every weird wrapped up thing he post, if God tells me what to write I will
The Bible says 'By their fruits, you'll know them.' We were also enjoined to be our brother's keeper.
What would you say about someone who calls himself a Christian but became converted during his time in atheism after he saw himself being possessed by a spirit. He clearly tells you that the spirit that possessed him isn't the Holy Spirit.
This is the same person who says all churches out there are satanic. The Epistles of Paul are not to be subscribed to. Does not believe the Bible to be the word of God. Does not believe that God has any help or solution to offer men in times of crisis. His heretical positions are so weird and anti-God so much so that, he can defend an unbeliever's position against the position of scripture.
I don't understand the type of Christianity you practice, but if you do not have an answer for such a person simply Bev you've decided not to interfere, then you're an hypocrite.
The scriptures in Romans 12 encourages those who are strong to support the weak.
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by gohf: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
FxMasterz:

The Bible says 'By their fruits, you'll know them.' We were also enjoined to be our brother's keeper.
What would you say about someone who calls himself a Christian but became converted during his time in atheism after he saw himself being possessed by a spirit. He clearly tells you that the spirit that possessed him isn't the Holy Spirit.
This is the same person who says all churches out there are satanic. The Epistles of Paul are not to be subscribed to. Does not believe the Bible to be the word of God. Does not believe that God has any help or solution to offer men in times of crisis. His heretical positions are so weird and anti-God so much so that, he can defend an unbeliever's position against the position of scripture.
I don't understand the type of Christianity you practice, but if you do not have an answer for such a person simply Bev you've decided not to interfere, then you're an hypocrite.
The scriptures in Romans 12 encourages those who are strong to support the weak.
I would say it's not the first strange conversion we have had of a sinner into God's kingdom but then again I wasn't aware of many of the things you have stated here that he said and if indeed kobojunkie said then he needs the truth that will set him free
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
triplechoice:

Mr English teacher,

"How is one supposed to prove his Christianity"? Haba! .which kind "egrish be dis na. My head dey turn me o!

No consistency in expression.

How is one supposed to prove one's Christianity?

"Do you see the difference between the 2 "notions" (statements)?

Let me free you. I'm done with you. Next time behave well and stop being petty.
The first statement was wrong but the second was right. Notions can be used in the sentence.
Keep up the good work. Thanks bro grin
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
gohf:

I would say it's not the first strange conversion we have had of a sinner into God's kingdom but then again I wasn't aware of many of the things you have stated here that he said and if indeed kobojunkie said then he needs the truth that will set him free
You guys are still at this? undecided

Look everything I said I followed up with direct references from the mouth of Jesus Christ Himself, something most of the many doctrines you lot cling to cannot even pretend to boast of since many of these are ideas built on assumptions and nothing of the direct teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ.
Anyone who has a problem with my experience ought to at least query Jesus Christ directly since it is His Word I follow and not the doctrines and traditions of the religion called Christianity. undecided

As for what Jesus Christ said regarding fruits, He made it abundantly evident that the fruits to look out for in others are those born of submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments without which no man can please God. Anyone who is unable to show that obedience is not the key to the very Kingdom of God, as a matter of fact --- the only key there is -- is severally deluded as far as Jesus Christ and God is concerned. undecided
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by FxMasterz: 1:00am On Feb 19, 2023
gohf:

That's exactly what I was trying to make him realize. He said many more things. He even said both heaven and hell are in the kingdom of God. But, even if you've never heard any of the things he has said, when you hear that someone is saying 'Jesus said that only those who have the Holy Spirit can blaspheme Him', shouldn't that keep you on alert? Or when someone says he was possessed by a spirit and insists that the spirit that possessed him isn't the Holy Spirit, shouldn't that put your inner man on the lookout? Can't you discern?
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by LordReed(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
triplechoice:

Mr English teacher,

"How is one supposed to prove his Christianity"? Haba! .which kind "egrish be dis na. My head dey turn me o!

No consistency in expression.

How is one supposed to prove one's Christianity?

"Do you see the difference between the 2 "notions" (statements)?

Let me free you. I'm done with you. Next time behave well and stop being petty.

Sorry but what was wrong with the way he wrote it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Others Converge To Deliver Suntai... / WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day / Atheists Pls I Need Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.