Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? (1411 Views)

Is This Normal? (am I Okay?) / I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Niceguy06: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
I'm the type of person that , naturally, the idea of cohabitating with a woman doesn't sit well with me. My girlfriend can't even come and spend more than two days in my house, I'll be thinking of sending her away the 3rd day. This isn't something I have discussed with any partner in the past because I don't know how women will take this.

Also, the idea of giving a woman attention isn't something I can maintain for long. All the calls, all the going out, all the small talks, ain't for me. If I'm calling a girl, and giving her attention this month, before next month, I'm already tired. I can't fake this and the whole drama fall down, and they start seeing me for what I am. All I want is sex, not any other thing. And once I cum,I just want you out of my space. I don't want you calling me, i don't want to call you either. I don't want you to think we're dating, and I'm not thinking of such either. If I can actually go with sex, I don't see myself real to a woman, but I can't, and that's why I have to always pretend like I care. I get tired of drama easily.

NB: please don't abuse me. It took courage for me to voice this out. If there's any solution to work this out , I don't mind.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Niceguy06:
I'm the type of person that , naturally, the idea of cohabitating with a woman doesn't sit well with me. My girlfriend can't even come and spend more than two days in my house, I'll be thinking of sending her away the 3rd day. This isn't something I have discussed with any partner in the past because I don't know how women will take this.

Also, the idea of giving a woman attention isn't something I can maintain for long. All the calls, all the going out, all the small talks, ain't for me. If I'm calling a girl, and giving her attention this month, before next month, I'm already tired. I can't fake this and the whole drama fall down, and they start seeing me for what I am. All I want is sex, not any other thing. And once I cum,I just want you out of my space. I don't want you calling me, i don't want to call you either. I don't want you to think we're dating, and I'm not thinking of such either. If I can actually go with sex, I don't see myself real to a woman, but I can't, and that's why I have to always pretend like I care. I get tired of drama easily.
You're a selfish goof

1 Like

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Niceguy06:
If you already know this about yourself, why are you opening threads to ask us what is obviously a silly question? undecided

Also, why are you wasting other people's time when you know deep down that you are not really interested in them, to begin with? Do you think we would praise you for knowing the obvious about yourself yet using it as an opportunity to disrespect people only so you can come to feed us the ridiculous tales or something? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Niceguy06: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you already know this about yourself, why are you opening threads to ask us what is obviously a silly question? undecided

Also, why are you wasting other people's time when you know deep-down that you are not really interested in them, to begin with? undecided

Thanks. I'm usually interested but I get uninterested within little time
Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by rickpat(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
all you want is sex bro,and till you stop seeing women and "mere" sex objects,well sorry to say NO HOPE FOR YOU...you have already configured yourself psychologically with such perception about women...so start by purging yourself psychologically

1 Like

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
This is serious. I was once like OP. And many guys are like that. Mods should put it forward, maybe you can hear different opinions.

Rocktation, farano

6 Likes

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Niceguy06: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
rickpat:
all you want is sex bro,and till you stop seeing women and "mere" sex objects,well sorry to say NO HOPE FOR YOU...you have already configured yourself psychologically with such perception about women...so start by purging yourself psychologically

Hmmm. I think I'll need to work on myself
Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
You have a spirit wife. She's the one ruining all your relationships. You need help, send me a DM and we'll fix a date when you'll come for spiritual cleansing.

This I have seen.
Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Niceguy06: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
FalseProphet1:
You have a spirit wife. She's the one ruining all your relationships. You need help, send me a DM and we'll fix a date when you'll come for spiritual cleansing.

This I have seen.
Are you real?
Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Niceguy06:
Thanks. I'm usually interested but I get uninterested within little time
No need to lie to us at this point! You made clear in your OP your truth that the very idea of cohabitating with a woman doesn't sit well with me — it probably irks you something else. Why not accept that as your truth then? Why hurt those girls when you can simply accept the truth of where you are and maybe stick to hookers instead? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by kwaso2: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Can you try starting a new relationship with someone. But this time, NO sex. Just friendship
Niceguy06:

NB: please don't abuse me. It took courage for me to voice this out. If there's any solution to work this out , I don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Qatar2022: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Niceguy06:

You're 100% okay but you're still a kid

1 Like

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
kwaso2:
Can you try starting a new relationship with someone. But this time, NO sex. Just friendship
Would you give him your daughter to test that out on? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
I was once like you but is normal, plenty men are not far from this. Op mine was worse than yours but when I met my wife, everything change. She added alot of value to my life and I have no choice than to fall in love

4 Likes

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Niceguy06: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
kwaso2:

The Max I can try without a woman letting me see her pants is one week
Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Niceguy06:

A week is much bro. Wetin una wan dey discuss during the 1 week?
Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Niceguy06: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
PerfectStranger:

A week is much bro. Wetin una wan dey discuss during the 1 week?

Lol. All playing hard to get should end within 7 days or I'll assume she's not interested and leave

3 Likes

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by SPAMBOX7: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kuku download hookup apps and be following them as much as you can with zero strings attached. After all the ones you getting in relationships with are already into hook up.
Just make sure you are always strapped.

1 Like

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Niceguy06:

Lol. All playing hard to get should end within 7 days or I'll assume she's not interested and leave
I wonder how some guys chase women even up to a month.
Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Kabalmark(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:
I was once like you but is normal, plenty men are not far from this. Op mine was worse than yours but when I met my wife, everything change. She added alot of value to my life and I have no choice than to fall in love
please the meaning of OP. I don't know it
Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
lipsrsealed
I was once in the same shoe with the op,but finally,I got out of that jail...Age and growth really did alot of work in me.... Sometimes,I now look at myself whenever I'm the phone with my banny for hours and ask myself-"So na me don change like this?"

Op,you really need to build yourself cha.. Because you ain't gonna be a kid forever.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Nonexisting1: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Your ancestors are constantly resetting your brain for you but you have been really persistent my friend. Whenever your brain is switched off, you start wasting time on vaginarians and giving then unwarranted attention but your ancestors have always stepped in which is why you reason normal atimes such as this. One day will be one day when your ancestors will give up on you. Tell yourself this now, I Niceguy06 will from today stop taking vaginarians serious and say amen after that. You are welcome. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by marlow1962(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Shut up your mouth bros, no be ole spirit wife.
Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by marlow1962(m): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
See op, when you see that one gal that will add value to your life and change your sense of reasoning, trust me you won't get bored of her.
But you see those leaches, just FVK them and leave. They don't have any meaning to your life.

And stop being guilty that you can't maintain a relationship with a nuisance, nuisance are waste, we excrete waste.

Common man cheer up

3 Likes

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lol I used to be like you and its not easy. The truth is a lot of women are boring in this part of the world and maintaining that initial momentum when trying to chase is difficult as hell. If you meet someone you feel has a bit of head on her shoulders, just try to be honest.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Waffarianman(m): 12:30am On Feb 09, 2023
Have pass thru all this level in life son when the times cums you'll understand more about life. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by frozen70(f): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Niceguy06:

Honestly you are actually not prepared for relationships and the dramas that goes with it

1 Like

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Fiscus105(m): 2:33am On Feb 09, 2023
If you know ur disorder already, why can't you result to olosho girls, where you pay for whatever you want from them and disappear immediately after render the services to you?

Meanwhile, I pity ur sorry life in old age.

U still agile now and much easier to woo ladies and accept ur proposal, ......a time is come that it would difficult for women to accept ur proposal and in which loneliness will certainly set in.

God said, for it's not good for a man (Adam) to be alone, that was why he created another person like him.(Eve)

2 Likes

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by DaddyCoool: 2:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Kabalmark:
please the meaning of OP. I don't know it

How much should I charge to teach you?
Ok, N5000, cash only, new naira notes only.

OP means Original Poster - the person who posted the thread or whatever it is you are discussing

2 Likes

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Goodlady(f): 4:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Niceguy06:

We ll abuse you o. You are not normal naa. Hope your daughter's ll meet men like you so that when they v sex with them, they dump them. Your penis no suppose dey rise fir women when you know you'll get tired of them easily. Dey masturbate since it's cum that you wan cum or kukuma dey patronize only Olosho! No woman should take you seriously, infact they should notice you immediately and eat your money
Niceguy06:

You look like a rapist and a 40 secs man. That means you ll probably v sex with ladies you v slept with, without their consent. You can't date a lady for a week without sex. What if she's keeping sex till marriage.
And I m not surprised I v read about 4-5 different males here saying they are like you. You all want sex but no strings attached. Then approach women and tell them from first day that's what you want. Stop wasting their time else you all ll meet who ll use your destiny as revenge.

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Autobot05: 4:25am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

We ll abuse you o. You are not normal naa. Hope your daughter's ll meet men like you so that when they v sex with them, they dump them. Your penis no suppose dey rise fir women when you know you'll get tired of them easily. Dey masturbate since it's cum that you wan cum or kukuma dey patronize only Olosho! No woman should take you seriously, infact they should notice you immediately and eat your money
You look like a rapist and a 40 secs man. That means you ll probably v sex with ladies you v slept with, without their consent. You can't date a lady for a week without sex. What if she's keeping sex till marriage.
And I m not surprised I v read about 4-5 different males here saying they are like you. You all want sex but no strings attached. Then approach women and tell them from first day that's what you want. Stop wasting their time else you all ll meet who ll use your destiny as revenge.

Are you part of the women OP has used and dumped?? The way you took it personal

Repent from hookup

Say no to fornication

Re: Am I Okay For Not Being Able To Maintain A Serious Relationship For Long? by Goodlady(f): 4:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Autobot05:

Are you part of the women OP has used and dumped?? The way you took it personal

Repent from hookup

Say no to fornication
Go n brush your teeth before you talk to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just For Ladies. / Am Bored, What Should I Do / I'm In Love With A Close Friend's Ex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.