Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

She Is Ready To FK Me Any Time I Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Ready To FK Me Any Time I Want (838 Views)

Mature Ladies Are Easier To Fk / Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Any Time I Have Sex With My Wife She Always Ask For More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Is Ready To FK Me Any Time I Want by ifinger: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
They say the older the berry the sweet it becomes that is the tail of myself and a secretary in my organisation.
It all started sometime in May 2020 I was posted to this organisation
As a senior staff she was meant to show me around the office and introduce me to other members of staff

My office is just two block away so that this lady who is 8yrs older than I am normally comes to say hi to me in the office before going to her own block

One peculiar way she greets me is by a hug on the shoulder ejil6she say good morning sir
At first I considered it odd cos we were 2 in the office but each time she does this am only the one in the office

I observe that she keep rubbing her juggs over my shoulder then followed by the good morning sir ..
So on one occasion I summoned courage and held her juggs thinking she would feel supprised or even shy to stop
She was smiling from ear to ear I was like wow !
The next they she kept on the pressure at this point I already decided I was gonna give it to her
So this time she came around and rubb her jugs against my shoulder I went for her v neck line and held her juggs in my hands for like 3 minutes I was handling her juggs through the cloth and bra she was just wiggling with no resistant lol
So it has became a routine,and she understands her assignments well , since then I have fkd her twice in an hostel ,and she would gladly oblige me if I asked her for another marathon!
Even in the office,once the coast is clear she would present her juggs to me right in the office I will poop them out and suckle like a baby while she moan silently.
She is what I call obidient VJ she no de stress me I no de stress am we just de enjoy the flow with no one around knowledgeable about our sexcapade

(1) (Reply)

In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church / MTN Nigeria Responds To "Debt Clearance" On Users Line / Why Its So Difficult To Have A Sexless Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.