Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) (45418 Views)

Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria / FG Releases ₦20 Billion For The East-West Road Project / 2.5 Billion. See What Nigerians Are Saying About The First Lady On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by jaytee01(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
DELTA STATE IS FINISHED!

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by GeneralPula: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ogaga87:
Propaganda will not save APC..

Show me a state that is not b9rr9wing..

I never hear APC vice president proudly saying he saved like Obi did
Go and read about his achievements..

Audio money wey Obi saved..

No good roads, no good hospitals, no jobs yet he’s keeping money. For who? The dead?

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by VinnyBaba: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Homefingers:
Why Borrow when you should be generating funds

Hehehe

Generate Wetin?

In Delta State, the ONLY revenue is from Keke Tickets! 😏

Okowa RUINED the State! 😥

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Drsnives:

My dear atiku don suck my state dry, the last one was 200 billion... Now 20 just Incase the election goes south make he get wtunihe go take use hold body

😂😂
Your State Governor hmmmm

Only Jesus can save
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Yankiss(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
This diastrous VP bid will destroy Delta state treasury. Like the kpekus of a beautiful girl wey no sabi say NO.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
This is why you should vote for Peter Obi

Same Fidelity bank your principal used to divert Anambra’s money

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by omonnakoda: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
He wants to borrow at 21% interest for 3 years to buy equity a business
The business must be very sure
What is the expected return?
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by weslay: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okowa wan use Delta people future take do kalokalo. So Atiku don broke like this

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Ogaga87(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Juanmike:
You are not making sense.

Display the one you get
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Dharnchuks(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Venerable612:
Borrowing that much money just to invest in Shares of some shell companies…

Like 20 billion Niara for shares, when Delta State isn’t a Private Equity firm.

Company that can go burst and share price plummet anytime. How does he hope to recoup the 20bn investment?

Nigerian leaders with their poor economic policies.

Am seriously tired.
Wetin weak me pass na the 21% interest rate, Abi my eye dey pain me? Meaning in 3 years fidelity will be making around 12.6 Bn from the deal.
What are the chances the company will make commensurate returns in that period. We keep blaming the federal government but the governors and their executives are doing far worse.

6 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
🙆🙆🙆🙆
Atiku please have mercy on Delta State oyel.

I see you choose him for a reason
At first , I did not know it was Ifeanyi Okowa of HE Atiku SPV. This mod and OP sef.a fi suru

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by 07kjb: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kobicove:
Na who be Patrick Okowa?

Na Ifeanyi Okowa we sabi undecided

Na IFEANYI we know

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by GeneralPula: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
drlateef:
Atiku is using Delta State as ATM for his campaign. And the Mumu people of delta are watching as their future is being used to buy suya by Atiku. When he loses, Delta also loses. Atiku is truly broke.

Yeah..

Atiku spent a lot in 2019..

Not many Pdp Governor’s are giving out money. Even Bala of Bauchi no drop shi shi..

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Famous606: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Yoruba news
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by tradepunter: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

It's the sad truth.... Things I have heard this election period I am shocked and ashamed....

And the funny thing is that they think I don't speak or hear Yoruba.....

My greatest shock was when a Yoruba was getting mad and angry at Muslim Muslim ticket all of sudden is changing his tone due to tribalism....

I really feel sorry for obi that is depending on x number of votes....

I lived in the North most of my life and can say the hausas are the most open set of people.... Tho fanatism attached to religion is the only draw back

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by BreconHills(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
This is why you should vote for Peter Obi

...Who was chairman and a major shareholder in Fidelity Bank. The same bank that this loan is being taken out from.

These guys must really think Nigerians are stupid.

Integrity ko integrity ni

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by perrychemical: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

Yorubas are not trabilistic in any sense. Politics is a game, and it must be played according to the rule. There is no point trying to bring down any candidate. As far as I am concern, It's all politiics.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by franchasng: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Foolish citizens of Nigeria, but una say Peter Obi weh finish him tenure in which he fought ruthless Anambra cabals for over 3 years and still managed to save billions of Naira for Anambra state while leaving office, una say he is stingy, that he shouldn't have saved any money even after executing laudable projects and investing Anambra money in thriving business ventures.

Now una see Mr Spender una de complain, na Amadioha in collabo with Sango go scatter all Baba Bulabo urchins, very useless set of Nigerians supporting a criminal drug lord out of tribalism and foolishness sad

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by crowther15(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:

Man you need to quantify the set of Yorubas you're talking about. Peter Obi has reasonable Yorubas supporting him than Igbos. In my street here, I was the one preaching the message of Obi to Igbos, yet some of them say He cannot win so, they're not interested. And all the Yorubas in my neighborhood got their PVCs to vote for PO but Igbo did not.

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by nighthawk1: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Just asking;

How much of Adamawa state money is Atiku bringing for the election.

Also Okowa should explain how much of Delta state money is been sunk into this election

Should they lose, all funds are gone.

If they win, what percentage is recoverable in four years.

Given Delta state derivation it should be at least 50% of what Dubai is today since 1999.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

At first , I did not know it was Ifeanyi Okowa of HE Atiku SPV. This mod and OP sef.a fi suru

😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by GeneralPula: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Drsnives:

My dear atiku don suck my state dry, the last one was 200 billion... Now 20 just Incase the election goes south make he get wtunihe go take use hold body
Lol..

Nah the 20B Atiku go carry enter Dubai after election..

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Valuepaints20(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
cool
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by seunjungle1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Why must you do copy and paste here, the comment somebody made some months ago is still the one you're posting again. Se won sepe fun e ni?

Okowa n ti e has ruined Delta people.

Hendrixky:
After this election we argoing to be aware of certain things

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Goodlady(f): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ogaga87:
Propaganda will not save APC..

Show me a state that is not b9rr9wing..

I never hear APC vice president proudly saying he saved like Obi did
We actually prefer non borrowers. Not a wasteful man like okowa
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin grin

Atiku picked this governmental failure for a reason.
He wanted a governor who has access to oil money for campaign funding. And someone he can always control.

Wike met the first criterion. But Wike is not a Vice you can control. And Atiku having been a devilish Vice to Obasanjo, doesn't want karma using Wike to find him, in case he ends up winning... grin.

Atiku na Snake!

6 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Yankee101: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
This is wrong
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Yankee101: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Biodun556:
After the initial 120 billion, during election period.

Tinubu for president

And you feel lagos is not borrowing much more?
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by OgaTheTop2: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
We need to enact death penalty law in this country... Corruption everywhere! angry

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by MotiveU(f): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Okowa is just a furniture in government house!

Delta state did not have a governor in last 8 years!

Last 16 years

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Venerable612:
Borrowing that much money just to invest in Shares of some shell companies…

Like 20 billion Niara for shares, when Delta State isn’t a Private Equity firm.

Company that can go burst and share price plummet anytime. How does he hope to recoup the 20bn investment?

Nigerian leaders with their poor economic policies.

grin grin

He's buying the shares in Atiku's Presidency. If Atiku wins, he'll give one refinery to Okowa and Delta people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / 5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / So Amazing: See The World Biggest Snake Anaconda! @ Www.naijaboss.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.