Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) (45473 Views)

Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria / FG Releases ₦20 Billion For The East-West Road Project / 2.5 Billion. See What Nigerians Are Saying About The First Lady On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Yu
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Roboto11: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okowa must be stopped at all cost ! shocked

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by nedekid: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
I thought he recently ie 2 weeks or so ago got 120b. Today another 20b? Loan! Jisos!
Kai, this man!!!!

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
It is well with the good people of Delta State.
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by ERockson: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Memphitz357: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
God bless you, my brother!
Truth, they say is like an open wound. Only conscience can heal it.

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by akpur1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Final sweeping grin
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Peeee! Deeee! Gbeeee!
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Searchingvictor: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ahh
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by asobo1: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
This is why you should vote for Peter Obi
The Obi who invested money same way Okowa is trying to do right?

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by GeneralPula: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lol..

PDP is weak financially and this dude has been the one funding at fore-front. Even Atiku is not ready to squander his own personal money..

Delta people’s Oil money in the Mud..

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by drlateef: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Atiku is using Delta State as ATM for his campaign. And the Mumu people of delta are watching as their future is being used to buy suya by Atiku. When he loses, Delta also loses. Atiku is truly broke.

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Aboguede(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Any thing wey urchins see, then go rush begin use am talk nonsense as usual grin

The desperation for yoluba Muslims to rule Nigeria is irritating shocked

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
jamesversion:
Patrick Okowa??

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Segzy19: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okowa is using Delta state money to fund Atiku...
I pity Delta state and the citizens

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Duchessree(f): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okowa just want go sink delta state in serious debt before he leaves the seat 😢😢😢

God help us o.

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Bankowner: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
What are you saying, oga?

Is Nasir El-Rufai a Yoruba man?

Is Aishat Buhari a Yoruba woman?

Those are the people that want Tinubu to be your president.

You certainly are not in this country because the support base of Peter Obi is massive in the West.

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Graficient: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okowayo may cance.r visit you for this your evil. All that you've gathered wickedly we be lost before your eyes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by drlateef: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okowa is doing political gambling with Delta money. And gamblers never win. I pity Delta people.

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by alezzy13: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Like Atiku, like Okowa

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by YungMillionaire: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:

Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

This is where you exposed the fact that you are an osu ibo. Shenedu how far?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by makavalley(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okowa keep taking loans upon loans under the name of Delta State account, using the money to fund a failed PDP VP presidential ticket..it's not by force or a do or die affair to becoming VP oo ...we are watching

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Juanmike(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ogaga87:
Propaganda will not save APC..

Show me a state that is not b9rr9wing..

I never hear the APC vice president proudly saying he saved like Obi did
You are not making sense.

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
This is why you should vote for Peter Obi
So obi will stops state house of assembly not to perform their functions,the Assembly has the sole right to approved or not.if obi enter he will also write NASS for loan approved
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by prof22(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wike go dey checkmate am so he went for the Dolapo among them grin
backnbeta:
Atiku chose the dull one on purpose...It is well undecided

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by profola2be(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:

Kàa yẹ ó...... 😏😏😏

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Karac: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Atiku is aggressively scamming Delta through this efulefu called Okowa. The man mumu no be small na y atiku choose am.

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Bfly: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okowa seems like a fish.

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Drsnives(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
🙆🙆🙆🙆
Atiku please have mercy on Delta State oyel.

I see you choose him for a reason
My dear atiku don suck my state dry, the last one was 200 billion... Now 20 just Incase the election goes south make he get wtunihe go take use hold body

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by GeneralPula: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:

I just hope you’ve collected your bucket Obinna..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu / Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo)