Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) (45497 Views)

Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria / FG Releases ₦20 Billion For The East-West Road Project / 2.5 Billion. See What Nigerians Are Saying About The First Lady On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by truthfinder319: 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Despite their naira and fuel machinations, Asiwaju remains on top. You cannot buy this kind of crowd welcoming Asiwaju. It is organic. Atiku and his former VP Obi should know this game is over

Biodun556:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Juanmike(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ogaga87:

The stinky smell of your popsy dangling down the forest vintage puzzy of your momsy is all I blame..

The outcome is the birthing of relevant idiot
Ogafool
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by haladu27(f): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nasiru Elrufa'i borrowed 365 millions dollars from wod bank last year,
which is equivalent to N256 billions naira and we haven't seen what he did with the money tll date.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by okuta007: 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Biodun556:
After the initial 120 billion, during election period.

Tinubu for president

Okowa go die for prison once him lose this election - so him dey allow Atiku use Delta State money to run his presidential election ?

So Atiku used all his money to buy the primaries hoping Mumu Okowa will use Delta State money to win the election for him ?

ona see sense ?

Okowa na prison you go die put

just go and mark it down if you are reading this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by okuta007: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that little religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

There is something most Nigerians who voted for APC and Buhari are forgetting in a hurry

Let me please remind Nigerians what Buhari told the Nation after he was sworn in on 29th of May, 2015

Buhari said and I quote

“I WISH I WAS A YOUNGER MAN, I WISH I WAS IN MY 50’s or 60’s - I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO MORE”

That was the day I knew we were taken for a ride by Buhari and the APC

If that’s not enough sense to avoid Atiku and Tinubu - and vote for Peter Obi or any other younger candidate, then the average Nigerian voter who keeps voting for these old men is a FOOOOL -full stop!
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by prophetfire: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
R
CoronaVirusRelo:
Okowa is just a furniture in government house!

Delta state did not have a governor in last 8 years!
He is obviously the one funding Atiku's campaign.
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by omoadeleye(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that little religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

No wonder you typed trash...
You devoid intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Sensiblerealist: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
See Interest of 12.6 billion 20billion loan, 3 years tenure at that Nawa ooo.
E be like say na from the interest guyman wan dey chop extra retirement benefits if the elections does not go his way.

Righthussle:
Billion be them like thousand. With this kind of leaders, Nigeria is going no where. I don comot mind for this country tey tey.
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by MikaelAlfred: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
[color=#770077][/color] Write now

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
WHO THE HELLL IS PATRICK OKOWA? IS HE THE MAD AND DEMENTED BRO OF OKOWA IN GOVT?
What is this bulshiutt loan? Delta wont give loan to a mental person.Period

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by shantti(m): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
BreconHills:

...Who was chairman and a major shareholder in Fidelity Bank. The same bank that this loan is being taken out from.

These guys must really think Nigerians are stupid.

Integrity ko integrity ni

what is wrong with being a major shareholder and chairman with fidelity bank. Does that justify what okowa wants to do. why r u people useless? like why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by ivandrag0n: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:

First, your rants come across like that of a mentally deranged soul, because what you typed was not just full of contradictions and muddled-up thoughts, they were also very off-point to the topic being discussed.

As to that asinine statement about Yorubas and Hausas being tribalistic, you’ve only confirmed what the whole world knows that you people’s infamous Nzogbu-Nzogbu sickness has now degenerated to mental derangement.

After all, it is without contention that, in Nigeria, the IOOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM axis of evil are the very definition of clannishness. Examples abound, as you see P-Square, Professor Patrick Utomi and other hitherto widely respected public figures, suddenly become seriously afflicted and falling from their hitherto heights to depths of derision because they’ve now turned incurable ethnic jingoists and sectional-warriors. To them (and you all), anything that is not Igbo is not good enough and must be destroyed.

Little wonder that you lot are never at peace with any other tribe in Nigeria.

Shame on you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by rafcrown(m): 12:42am On Feb 09, 2023
No difference at all between him and his vice.
backnbeta:
Atiku chose the dull one on purpose...It is well undecided
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by rafcrown(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Easy access to oyel money.Clever Atiku.NNPC TO BE SOLD.
2023 TO 2027.NO MESSIAH YET.
SOLUTION.
DUBAI to loan us Pres.
VP on loan from UK
Ministers from roubd the world.
No trust in these politicians canvassing for votes.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Gaabasky: 2:36am On Feb 09, 2023
One of the very unfortunate states in Nigeria. Upon the huge allocation and others arears Delta State has no business with the poor infact the state sud be competing with a Dubai. But unfortunately they are

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by TheGoodmanCaleb: 2:43am On Feb 09, 2023
Hendrixky:

You deserve an award definitely

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Thomas464: 3:06am On Feb 09, 2023
This same clueless man ifeayin okowa, accused PO of investment and savings. H.E. PO did not borrow to invest.. He saved to invest but see this one is borrowing to invest.. What a shame.
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Vello(m): 4:25am On Feb 09, 2023
Venerable612:
Borrowing that much money just to invest in Shares of some shell companies…

Like 20 billion Niara for shares, when Delta State isn’t a Private Equity firm.

Company that can go burst and share price plummet anytime. How does he hope to recoup the 20bn investment?

Nigerian leaders with their poor economic policies.
What most people don't know is that Atiku is broke. He chose Okowa for a reason.
Do the maths

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by litetias(m): 4:41am On Feb 09, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Yoruba fool

What Yoruba state apart from Lagos (which was built by British colony and progressive FG intervention) is better than Delta State? Or any state in South South for that matter
Do any of those states you want to compare with Delta state receive as much as Delta state gets from the federal government? Think before you talk

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by cuteboy2: 5:12am On Feb 09, 2023
OP correct the 1st name of the governor. His full name is Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa

Show us all the pages of this letter, so people will not say it is fake. Where is the signature page?

Biodun556:
grin
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by cuteboy2: 5:23am On Feb 09, 2023
3% equity stake for N20b means the entire project will cost N666b. May God have mercy on Delta State.

Okowa that couldn't build a single modular refinery on land that cannot cost more than N5b, that can employ thousands of Delta youths want to build a N666b Floating LNG that even federal government cannot attempt.

That N20b can build 4 modular refineries of 10,000 BPD each.

I laugh in Swahili 😂. Delta state don enter one chance bus.
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by cuteboy2: 5:28am On Feb 09, 2023
Who is "thier"? Is it not APC government that is re-designing Naira. Is Buhari not the Minister for Petroleum, responsible for managing fuel importation and distribution? Chai!! APC house is now like Fuji house of commotion. A house divided against itself. Very shameless and clueless government.

truthfinder319:

Despite their naira and fuel machinations, Asiwaju remains on top. You cannot buy this kind of crowd welcoming Asiwaju. It is organic. Atiku and his former VP Obi should know this game is over

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Wotowotoman: 5:32am On Feb 09, 2023
Righthussle:
Billion be them like thousand. With this kind of leaders, Nigeria is going no where. I don comot mind for this country tey tey.

You don hear about devaluation before

Let me recommend basic Economics book for you

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Wotowotoman: 5:35am On Feb 09, 2023
Venerable612:
Borrowing that much money just to invest in Shares of some shell companies…

Like 20 billion Niara for shares, when Delta State isn’t a Private Equity firm.

Company that can go burst and share price plummet anytime. How does he hope to recoup the 20bn investment?

Nigerian leaders with their poor economic policies.

I’m not supporting Okowa but I must say that you are a dumbo who thinks he sounds smart. You have just typed jargons wey you sef no sabi…
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Maxxim: 5:49am On Feb 09, 2023
Hendrixky:

Shallow talks, I hope you notice how things has been playing for the past few months and how yorubas has been the frontier campaigning for this man called PO, I can name lot of yoruba celebrities risking all for this man, not to talk about the social activists who supports em, atm Ogun State is been dominated by Obis supporters, check twitter you dare not made mention of other contestants na yoruba guy go insult you, yet with all of this you still have the guts to call yorubas are tribalistic, shame on you.

Yorubas are tribalistic, they're betrayers these are names you guys call yorubas on daily basis just check every fp there's no day you won't find insults about this tribe yet you're expecting for their support, if theirs any other thing I'll call this, you guys are just some fvcking retvrded narcissists, and you need to learn how politics is played, it's not by sentiment bro.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by duro4chang(m): 6:07am On Feb 09, 2023
highchief1:
another thief.delta is cursed.
What did he steal? When diy he steal
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Flows001(m): 6:29am On Feb 09, 2023
asobo1:
The Obi who invested money same way Okowa is trying to do right?
But he left office with no debt, and even left something for his successor to begin life with...

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by CaptainAyub: 6:32am On Feb 09, 2023
Maxxim:

Shallow talks, I hope you notice how things has been playing for the past few months and how yorubas has been the frontier campaigning for this man called PO, I can name lot of yoruba celebrities risking all for this man, not to talk about the social activists who supports em, atm Ogun State is been dominated by Obis supporters, check twitter you dare not made mention of other contestants na yoruba guy go insult you, yet with all of this you still have the guts to call yorubas are tribalistic, shame on you.

Yorubas are tribalistic, they're betrayers these are names you guys call yorubas on daily basis just check every fp there's no day you won't find insults about this tribe yet you're expecting for their support, if theirs any other thing I'll call this, you guys are just some fvcking retvrded narcissists, and you need to learn how politics is played, it's not by sentiment bro.
No vex,u hear.
Its a two way thing cos many yorubas also call d whole Igbo tribe names here everyday.
The person u quoted might just be reacting to that
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Biodun556:
grin
Patrick Okowa?
Mumu..
I knew OP must be from the children of hate region
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by Drsnives(m): 6:47am On Feb 09, 2023
Biggeststar01:

I'm surprised you guys aren't talking, if they try that in Igbo land, they'll have to kill igbos to try it again.

And we will not accept to be wasted by these animals
Civil servants here in Delta have already planned a shocker for him my friend..
Relax, Pdp is loosing Delta State big time
Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by odunH(m): 6:50am On Feb 09, 2023
Hendrixky:

What is this Obsession with Yoruba people. Are there not Yoruba people supporting LP or PDP and vice versa. Pastors speaking against Jagaban, some of them are they not Yoruba's. Please leave the electorates with their choice. We all ll be accountable for our decisions. It's not an issue whether you are Ngunu,Zulu or anything. Leave the tribe out of it...sell your candidate and it's party.All this narrative to make the readers feel neutrality when we know you and I have preferences just like others.
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2023
Biggeststar01:

If you cannot vote Igbo divide the nation, stop beating about the bush.

You don't like Obi Because he is Igbo and we know that.

But if he doesn't win we will divide this bomb of a Nation.

Let every candidate rule his region in peace, then we will see who will first and develop.
While I talked about reality you are talking about tribe, if you want to bomb go ahead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team / Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say / Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.