Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) (9482 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Tombrown3(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
tuoyoojo:
All this alterations would have been solved if both of them sat down and asked themselves

Why am I in a relationship with you

Am I there to get only orgasms

Am I here for the financial benefits

Is your coming into my life going to improve me mentally , emotionally and otherwise

Are you going to be instrumental to my rise in life

Knowing what each person expects would solve many problems

So that people would not be using love to hide their true intentions

In as much as like and respect your opinions, I still beg to differ. Reason because, human lives are dynamic. Financial status changes, same with beauty and attraction... If am to be providing, I'm doing so because she's beautiful and not to lose her right? So what happens when her beautiful fades. So what happens when I no longer have enough money to take care of her?

No relationship stands for long if we have to state out our need, wants and expectations. It automatically means, if there were to be a change in the status quo, then the "contract" is bridged.

I believe there is a reason why marriage is for better or worse vow. Courtship is to investigate the possibilities of marriage.
Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Well, the question they were all asking was how she was getting money before getting into a relationship - a question she already clearly answered: SHE WAS GETTING FROM OTHER GUYS! Which she no longer could once she entered a relationship!

I get you.

My post was questioning why she chose to live off guys.

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by OvertheTop(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Lol omoh me weh dey always support women here don dey dumbfounded angry

She was doing better before the relationship cause she was getting a lot from other guys randomly and I believe in this part of the world nothing goes for free so she was obviously fucking around a lot.

From the chat I can tell the boyfriend was doing good before they got into a relationship and probably he got financially crunched along the line.

Sorry to say but that girl is a Nuisance and every other girl that thinks like her is a Nuisance.

Omoh I don weak, what did I just read.... grin grin

God forbid my daughter grows up to beg a man for her hair and cream...

God forbid God forbid.

You are very Right!
I think that is exactly what the Statement( I was doing well ) meant :
Now, she had to Bleep and Get only from one Guy.

The Reality is that a lady previously getting from a Lot of guys (say 50 guys)... then suddenly gets committed to 1 can never be satisfied....
Because 1 guy cannot have the resources of 50 Guys!

Going back to the Streets is the only way to satisfaction (till 40yrs I guess) eye go come clear!

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by TheboyGhost(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
OvertheTop:

You are very Right!
I think that is exactly what the Statement( I was doing well ) meant :
Now, she had to Bleep and Get only from one Guy.

The Reality is that a lady previously getting from a Lot of guys (say 50 guys)... then suddenly gets committed to 1 can never be satisfied....
Because 1 guy cannot have the resources of 50 Guys!

Going back to the Streets is the only way to satisfaction (till 40yrs I guess) eye go come clear!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by OvertheTop(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
falcon01:
Bruh let's be honest! You as a man should provide All that for a woman as long as she remains beautiful and Loyal, Relationship is Transaction and its your job your duty, your obligation to take care of her and her needs as long as she remains Loyal, and if you have a problem you are just a stingy fùck! If you can't provide that then she moves to someone who can!

As for the babe, I think 2 months is too small to start complaining.

After all Your Speech above, why are you now complaining that the 2 months is too small...
She should be billing you 500k/month from the very day u initiated a conversation with her naa.
and based on your speech, you should not comp[lain but do as she tells you, bro.
Good Guy! Body go tell you
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by LordAdam16: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Your points are valid.

but it doesn't make sense the way Nigerian girls go about it...

Women are not known for tact.

That is why they can confidently insult and attempt to assault male strangers that can rough them up in an argument. While men will exercise more care.

The problem is that every man is forced to play by the prevailing rules of engagement. So if you no get money, sorry. If you get money, but you no dey give, men wen dey give are the supermajority, so you gat shape up or them give you red card.

And the situation is very disappointing, because a girl can like everything about you. But if you don't give, then she has to explain to her mom, sisters, female relatives, friends, neighbors, what she is doing with you when most of their respective partners give. No be only guys dey receive requests. Gals do too. And if most women get support from their partners, why should her case be different?

A lot of the time, it's the humongous peer pressure that gets to them. Titi's husband bought her iPhone 14. Clara's boyfriend gave her N3m to start business. Amina's man placed her on a salary. And these are beside basic expenses like I gave this material to tailor, I like this shoe, let's go to the cinema and eat out today. But you can't buy "common" cream. Even the ones that don't ask, some Nigerian women don't, will be unhappy in the relationship.

When they've endured the implied and obvious shades from their besties, being looked down on because they couldn't land a man that can take care of them, and can't deal with the uncomfortable fact that all of them have the same vagina and there's nothing special about those with supportive partners (in fact, she get their respective files, Titi still dey run things with her ex, Clara dey double date); the offending mister will receive the text in the OP.

In fairness, it is human. If as a guy, you graduate, never see work for 5 years, while your course mates are buying cars, marrying and sending kids to school, slowly building their houses, emigrating; you'll be dejected. When you go meet one proprietor or managing director, he kon dey price you 30-40K salary, in your mind, you'll be like "I know what I deserve".

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by tuzle(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:
The boyfriend obviously has badluck. The diva clearly stated she's doing well before meeting him. So why are you crying instead of advising the boy to be responsible in the relationship.

It's not about Feminism. It's about the duty of a guy in a relationship. Call it entitlement. That's how it's done worldwide.
So why are you a man? I thought you guys claim you are buoyant and can take care of us. We are for you to pamper, not to alleviate any poverty cos you saw where the good-girl stated clearly that she was doing well before getting into the relationship. Meanwhile it's that guy that's ripping her, eating her food, taking her money and who knows sleeping in her house for free.
olodo read again. She said she was doing well because she can collect from other guys when she was single. But now she can't cheat on him so no room for collecting from other guys unless she breaks up with him.
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tombrown3:

In as much as like and respect your opinions, I still beg to differ. Reason because, human lives are dynamic. Financial status changes, same with beauty and attraction... If am to be providing, I'm doing so because she's beautiful and not to lose her right? So what happens when her beautiful fades. So what happens when I no longer have enough money to take care of her?

No relationship stands for long if we have to state out our need, wants and expectations. It automatically means, if there were to be a change in the status quo, then the "contract" is bridged.

I believe there is a reason why marriage is for better or worse vow. Courtship is to investigate the possibilities of marriage.
Peace.

Very valid points my brother

But whether we like it or not, relationship are transactional in nature esp the type that the op stated above

Only God gives us unconditional love. Even husband and wife, the love is conditional that is the plain truth

The girl in question is in for it for the material benefits , the so called love is just the fondant used to cover the transaction

That is why I once again reiterate that partners should come out plain without trying to be "politically correct"

There was a girl I met many years ago, she told me straight up, I am in this to marry. Then I was not ready so I told her our transaction would be work. I took my "trade" to another "client" so did she

2 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by emmaodet: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
LordAdam16:

Women are not known for tact.

That is why they can confidently insult and attempt to assault male strangers that can rough them up in an argument. While men will exercise more care.

The problem is that every man is forced to play by the prevailing rules of engagement. So if you no get money, sorry. If you get money, but you no dey give, men wen dey give are the supermajority, so you gat shape up or them give you red card.

And the situation is very disappointing, because a girl can like everything about you. But if you don't give, then she has to explain to her mom, sisters, female relatives, friends, neighbors, what she is doing with you when most of their respective partners give. No be only guys dey receive requests. Gals do too. And if most women get support from their partners, why should her case be different?

A lot of the time, it's the humongous peer pressure that gets to them. Titi's husband bought her iPhone 14. Clara's boyfriend gave her N3m to start business. Amina's man placed her on a salary. And these are beside basic expenses like I gave this material to tailor, I like this shoe, let's go to the cinema and eat out today. But you can't buy "common" cream. Even the ones that don't ask, some Nigerian women don't, will be unhappy in the relationship.

When they've endured the implied and obvious shades from their besties, being looked down on because they couldn't land a man that can take care of them, and can't deal with the uncomfortable fact that all of them have the same vagina and there's nothing special about those with supportive partners (in fact, she get their respective files, Titi still dey run things with her ex, Clara dey double date); the offending mister will receive the text in the OP.

In fairness, it is human. If as a guy, you graduate, never see work for 5 years, while your course mates are buying cars, marrying and sending kids to school, slowly building their houses, emigrating; you'll be dejected. When you go meet one proprietor or managing director, he kon dey price you 30-40K salary, in your mind, you'll be like "I know what I deserve".

-Lord

So so soooooooooo true
I will post this on my status

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Streetmovement(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oracleee:

I swear. the last ever entitled Nigerian lady I was with tried this. She asked for certain stuffs and I realised it's going to have a big say on my finance so I said NO. Aunty typed long epistle, naso I wrote Okay. Same evening I go nearest open roof chicken ranch by me myself and I, enjoyed alot of good ass hot peppered chicken with my favourite Brand and did a video which I posted on my status for my close pals to see. Na so aunty called saying So She meant nothing to me. So she deserves no respect or audience..... The rant ehnnnnnnnn. Told her Stress don't go well with my health and blocked her ass off for the night.

We reconnected after a while and she still hold that against me.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 You did well my nigga
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DonroxyII: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Albertone:

What was she eating before entering into a relationship?
The Dude should GTFO of she can't take care of His Girl ....

This is Africa, We Provide for Our Women and they Worship Us !

My Verdict:
The Girl in the Op is Right and The Dude is Wrong: ...
She is free to go out there and look for a Man to Provide for Her Needs as a Woman !
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DonroxyII: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Muffassa:

You mean relationship should be a full time job and also a means of survival for your gender SMH🤔
A woman in a Relationships must be Taken Care of ... Simple!

You can't be plugging your Long Darkish-Black Fvcking Pipe inside the Organ of Someone's Daughter with Instensity of a Black Man and Making her Sad .... That Hole must be Lubricated and You do that By Providing Her Needs or Scope Her Head for Inability to Do so or Let Her Be ....

Lazy African Plugs ... Our Forefathers Had Many Women because they are Hardworking and Could cultivate entire State for Feeding of Large Families ....
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DonroxyII: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
phorget:

So what stopped her from doing great after getting into the said relationship?
She wants her man to make her Happy grin
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DonroxyII: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Can u just STFU boy? undecided undecided undecided undecided Look at the poverty-ravaged boy talking about "Leech" undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed what do you have that will be leeched on? undecided no one hates a golddigger more than a Nigga with no Gold grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Br*ke and Frustr*ted idio.ts like u shouldn't have a business with relationship, go and build urself first undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nigerian men are Just US*LESS......All of them grin grin grin
Your Mouth too sharp like pencil !
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DonroxyII: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
tommy589:
Most relationship nowadays is like poverty alleviation scheme. Find a brothel to do pay and go if you can not sustain one
Correct your misconceptions:
A man must cater for the needs of his Woman!
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DonroxyII: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

She was doing great but can't buy herself a common cream
A low life supporting her fellow low life
I swear you women deserve every treatment you get when you people stoop so low to the extent of waiting for a man to provide even your basic wants
Stop Caping and Be a Man to provide for his women's needs !

If you can't, then stay off till you can !
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Prayfortheworld: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
Stop Caping and Be a Man to provide for his women's needs !

If you can't, then stay off till you can !
Read well bloody simp
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DonroxyII: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
BigYash:
This your mindset is why some ladies will remain single for life. My happiness these days is that guys are getting wiser daily.. Except for those ones we call SIMPs that are fools for life.. Those doing everything to please women and displease themselves..
There is Price for Everything Bro ... !

A Man Must Conquer the Economics of Economy before Conquering Women if not you would be receiving this kinda messages or Verbal Abuses ....

Top Your Hustles and Level of Income then Talk less ... She would spend for you and simply wants to be associated with you !
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DonroxyII: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Cutehector:
My sis cant be a beggar like this.. Godforbid.
You sis wants her Man to take care of Her ... She would do the same if frustrated....

It's Genetically Wired for African Woman to Demand their Husband to Cater for them and Once Done Maturedly without Simping ... She is Genetically Wired to Worship at Your Feet!
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DonroxyII: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Read well bloody simp
I'm a Matured Man not a Lazy Mumu ... If I can't Can I scope Her Heads ..... If you can't provide for yourself what are you doing in a relationship!

You can have erections to Bang Someone's Daughter's Internal Organs to Your Lazy Ass Satisfaction but Your Head, Hands and Legs can't Provide for her Needs to make her happy ...

Lazy Ass Men without Economic Viability Creating Babymamas Up and down!
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by tommy589(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
Correct your misconceptions:
A man must cater for the needs of his Woman!

Read my comment again when you are not in a hurry
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
The Dude should GTFO of she can't take care of His Girl ....

This is Africa, We Provide for Our Women and they Worship Us !

My Verdict:
The Girl in the Op is Right and The Dude is Wrong: ...
She is free to go out there and look for a Man to Provide for Her Needs as a Woman !

It's obvious you only go after low life women.

Imagine dating a girl that's an Auditor at KPMG or an Investment Banker at JP Morgan or a Software Engineer at Microsoft or a Management Consultant at Mckinsey, then asking her to worship you.

Just keep going after girls you can tell to quit her job so you will open shop for her in front of the house.
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DonroxyII: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Albertone:

It's obvious you only go after low life women.

Imagine dating a girl that's an Auditor at KPMG or an Investment Banker at JP Morgan or a Software Engineer at Microsoft or a Management Consultant at Mckinsey, then asking her to worship you.

Just keep going after girls you can tell to quit her job so you will open shop for her in front of the house.
I'm a Chartered Accountant Bro ... All Women anywhere in the World wants to be Pampered and Taken Care of by their Man even if she's richer and well connected than you even if she be Dangote daughter or Alakija or Bill Gates .... Even Dogs wants to be catered for talkess a full Fledged Matured Woman and human being!

It's called Womanhood.... it's nature and Genetic!

Go hustle bro n stop wimping... if you can't someone else will while you would be crying in the basket of Lamentations shocked.... Na poverty dey make una dey shout ..if you get you wouldn't be bothered grin

If you do your job as a Man Maturedly without being stupid nor Shallow she is destined to Worshipped You !

Stop attaching all your live Values to money... Male Maturities should tell you the need to care for your pvssy not possibly Pamper!

I wouldn't see Mckinsey, KPMG, JP, Microsoft...All I would see is a woman that I must Care for and whom must care for me as a woman would do as far as her culture and Civilisations Dictates!

Weak niggas!
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
I'm a Chartered Accountant Bro ... All Women anywhere in the World wants to be Pampered and Taken Care of by their Man even if she's richer and well connected than you even if she be Dangote daughter or Alakija or Bill Gates .... Even Dogs wants to be catered for talkess a full Fledged Matured Woman and human being!

Woman never show you shege before. If you like spend 1m on her monthly. She can still be shagging a guy that beats her on a daily basis with less than 30k in his account.

E get why dem talk make you use 18hrs fear women, the remaining 6hrs, use am fear who no fear women.
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DonroxyII: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Albertone:

Woman never show you shege before. If you like spend 1m on her monthly. She can still be shagging a guy that beats her on a daily basis with less than 30k in his account.

E get why dem talk make you use 18hrs fear women, the remaining 6hrs, use am fear who no fear women.
Uncountable Sheges ... I no Dey Bother ... if my sis wound me I go kill am

As far as she's mine she is getting catered for by me!

If no be only me I would take care of my portion and leave the rest for fellow comrades ...

At all at all she is getting catered for, Simple !
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by wizod(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Let get our priorities right, let be truthful to ourselves, let's be realistic... Biko, is it love she will eat in the nonsense relationship? undecided undecided.

God Abeg o undecided
what is the girl's net worth?
What do you think she has offered in this relationship apart from sex?
Relationship is a two way thing.
Care and spending must come from both sides.
As for me I can't date a broke girl again because I know my worth and won't condescend so low in dating a girl a materialistic girl that can offer only sex in a relationship
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 12:57am On Feb 12, 2023
DonroxyII:
Uncountable Sheges ... I no Dey Bother ... if my sis wound me I go kill am

As far as she's mine she is getting catered for by me!

If no be only me I would take care of my portion and leave the rest for fellow comrades ...

At all at all she is getting catered for, Simple !

Okay na even cruise.

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DonroxyII: 4:29am On Feb 12, 2023
Albertone:

Okay na even cruise.
Na You go suffer Problems when You are Immatured(Lack of Emotional Maturities by Mummy's Sons) and take Women too Serious ! ... She Cries to the one that let her be Herself then Scam the One blocking her from being herself !

Just make Mullah and Spend Reasonably and Responsibly !
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by qtguru(m): 6:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Stanweezy:

So collecting money from different guys is ur own definition of doing well

That's a major turnoff for me, I always force money on my babe, cuz women need alot of money for care and all, babe,mumsi or "sister". So as a guy taking care of your babe comes natural but to bring it up like that makes the relationship transactional.
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by MrCuteking(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2023
That’s the result you get when you date a prost1tute.
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Curvinus(m): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2023
falcon01:
Bruh let's be honest! You as a man should provide All that for a woman as long as she remains beautiful and Loyal, Relationship is Transaction and its your job your duty, your obligation to take care of her and her needs as long as she remains Loyal, and if you have a problem you are just a stingy fùck! If you can't provide that then she moves to someone who can!

As for the babe, I think 2 months is too small to start complaining.

With a phone in her hand posting and chatting 24/7 on Twitter, insta, Facebook, Whatsapp and TikTok, you're still talking about loyalty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! / Why Lead Her On? / Check Out This Slay Mama... With Nice Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.