Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally (19475 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by SirJerrie(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2023
pquaver:

I only presented fact no insult outside what you also gave me.. THE FACT ARE VISIBLE IN LAGOS SINCE 1999 SO IS THAT OF ANAMBRA MY SIMPLE POINT IS TINUBU YOU DENY IS ACHIEVEMENT OUT OF HATRED IF SAME IS DONE TO OBI YOU BECOME SAD AND ANGRY..

But this is what you Do every day... Those who live in glass house don't throw stones.. BOLA AHMED TINUBU delivered great projects in Lagos and that is a fact..

Back to square one.... "Bola Tinubu's achievement in Lagos". What exactly did Bola Tinubu do in Lagos?
Are you saying Lagos was a slum before TINUBU came onboard?
Are you saying he made Lagos the economic hub of West Africa?
Are you saying he made Lagos the Largest City in West Africa?
What exactly are you saying??
What's your point of saying I "Deny his achievements"
Which achievement EXACTLY?

That's what I want to hear from you. Stop beating around the bush.

Without being sentimental and tribalistic, state reasons why you think TINUBU should be president?!

Peter Obi on the other hand, long before he started pursuing the presidency was praised by all and sundry for the good works and there are evidence pointing to that...
Here are some pointers to what he achieved as governor:

Education, Health and Road:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ctfeciAb_Q

Finance, Industry, Judiciary and Erosion Control:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLMPa1xF04g

Water, Special School, Sports, and Tourism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxYYSdVYylc
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Skty: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Super story

Obi increases poverty in Anambra, a monumental failure. Na him you want to rule us ba? Lol

You think aboki go vote am?๐Ÿ˜€

Aboki life high pass ur own na
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Antivirus92(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2023
pquaver:

Peter Obi set the tone for Obiano and Bola Tinubu set for for fashola ambode and sanwo olu.. So if we compare direct what obi set for Anambra and what Tinubu set for lagos it will take the world biggest fool not to see that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is miles ahead of your obi.. Inshort what Tinubu even thinks of or envision obi cannot have the idea in the next 20 years.. I am igbo and I schooled in lagos.. I tell you for fact Tinubu and obi no be mate in actualisation of a vision.

Lies at the bolded.. Chris Ngige is actually the father if the new Anambra, he set the zone going and guess who is his Paddy Tinubu.. Show me ur friends and I tell you who you are.. Tinubu can point to people who followed his way and succeeded Obi can't. It shows Tinubu has a good formula for success.. Obiano has time and time again told us obi left debt for him, soludo confirmed the whole sheninigian of Obi that is fraud.. How can obi who could not do more in time of record earning now say without him a man who earned less and did more tangible things than him would not succeed? Willy has been a success from America obi has no part in his success.. If obi was the reason Obiano succeeded Obi would not have gone to the thieves pdo. He went there because Obiano refused to save the money in his bank and let him collect the interest and tell the people they are saving, instead Obiano who lived in America knowing importance of infrastructure went ahead to build them,.. Obi now angrily left for pdp.. So don't come here and say what u don't know.. Nigeria does not need obi's wayo at this moment..
look at a Yoruba man claiming Igbo just to make his lies look like the truth
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by SmartyPants(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2023
Antivirus92:
post them here my friend stop being a Muppet.....

u have access to the site, post it here, I want to see that of Anambra compared to ekiti,oyo,ogun,osun,ondo,kwara in Peter obi's eight years in office

I'm not posting anything for you. If you feel that means the stats don't exist, that's just fine by me.

Have fun playing the fool.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Antivirus92(m): 10:21am On Feb 09, 2023
SmartyPants:

I'm not posting anything for you. If you feel that means the stats don't exist, that's just fine by me.

Have fun playing the fool.
get away!
Talking without fact and lying with so much ease, that's what you people are known for
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by MissTemi1(f): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2023
Just see your mentality. Jeez. Tired of poverty means u should brew criminals? God abeg ooooo. They should please allow dis ppl do their BIAFRA. D fact dat u even know dat ur ppl are bunch of criminals and still have the guts to use dem as example wen talking about developed states in Nigeria shows how crime has eaten into u pplโ€™s blood
Antivirus92:
are your people not tired of poverty?

They should do their own drug,ritual,kidnapping and become rich....

or are you guys comfortable in poverty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by MissTemi1(f): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2023
U are obviously the mad person here
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

I'll gotten wealth!? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
u don mad I swear.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by obailala(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2023
blowjohn:

Attack the message, not the messenger
WHat yeye message?
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by obyno82: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2023
pquaver:

Obi is already bound to fail.. Just as he failed in Anambra especially with this herd just imagine comment.. .. So its only in federal capital that poverty can be reduced? I have been convinced no Obingo has sense...

Please cook up something else. This job has since failed.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Antivirus92(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2023
MissTemi1:
Just see your mentality. Jeez. Tired of poverty means u should brew criminals? God abeg ooooo. They should please allow dis ppl do their BIAFRA. D fact dat u even know dat ur ppl are bunch of criminals and still have the guts to use dem as example wen talking about developed states in Nigeria shows how crime has eaten into u pplโ€™s blood
i have to address you that way since you lazy people think of every wealth as ill-gotten....

sit your lazy black Yoruba ass in oshogbo and assume that every successful igbo man is a ritualist or a kidnapper. Na una poverty go finish no be us .....

You think that we took the risk of moving out of our comfort zone to just go and play around....

we are industrious and we don't give up....

That's why we prosper beyond people's imagination...
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
Antivirus92:
government sponsored billionaires.....

imagine, federal government under Obasanjo has to seize ibeto's cement so that Dangote can sell....

I don't consider those things u listed up there as billionaires.....

Their wealth is 30% their sweat, 70% government support.
Chinedu

My best friend na igbo guy
I served in Imo state during NYSC

Nnewi has billionaires truly but their money no clean. Na drugs and ogwu ego money

It is a known fact to the world. That is why they're not recognised in Nigeria not to talk of Africa or the world at large
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by pquaver(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
obyno82:

Please cook up something else. This job has since failed.

It is your business.. I have said the fact.. Obi is a fraud.. We are saying it now loud and clear.. So Tha posterity will remember me.. It is here too when I warned about Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob/Esn..
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
MatrixCircle:

In the whole of Southern Nigeria which tribe is the richest in Numbers. Just answer this simple question grin
Forbes list will help us determine that. No igbo man make it to Forbes list. You can go and confirm yourself

Their money are illegal. They're into drugs trafficking, ritualist, human trafficking et al

They can't declare their net worth and asset because they have no legitimate source of livelihoods
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by pquaver(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
Antivirus92:
look at a Yoruba man claiming Igbo just to make his lies look like the truth

What I love about fact is if u like write I am a yoruba man full all the thread in nairaland.com, it won't change a thing. I will remain that igbo man from imo state with the bitter truth in his mouth your ears hate to hear. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by joba4luv: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Omokri shall never end well if he is part of those people want us to go back to wilderland he will sure die untimely death before the election result is out IJN
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Antivirus92(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Chinedu

My best friend na igbo guy
I served in Imo state during NYSC

Nnewi has billionaires truly but their money no clean. Na drugs and ogwu ego money

It is a known fact to the world. That is why they're not recognised in Nigeria not to talk of Africa or the world at large
you went to nnewi with weighing scale that determines which money is real,drug or ogwu ego and u weighed all of them in nnewi to land at this your conclusion.....

Don't go and hustle......lazy bone
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Antivirus92(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
pquaver:

What I love about fact is if u like write I am a yoruba man full all the thread in nairaland.com, it won't change a thing. I will remain that igbo man from imo state with the bitter truth in his mouth your ears hate to hear. Deal with it
we've been seeing your kind for long...
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by pquaver(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
SirJerrie:

Back to square one.... "Bola Tinubu's achievement in Lagos". What exactly did Bola Tinubu do in Lagos?
Are you saying Lagos was a slum before TINUBU came onboard?
Are you saying he made Lagos the economic hub of West Africa?
Are you saying he made Lagos the Largest City in West Africa?
What exactly are you saying??
What's your point of saying I "Deny his achievements"
Which achievement EXACTLY?

That's what I want to hear from you. Stop beating around the bush.

Without being sentimental and tribalistic, state reasons why you think TINUBU should be president?!

Peter Obi on the other hand, long before he started pursuing the presidency was praised by all and sundry for the good works and there are evidence pointing to that...
Here are some pointers to what he achieved as governor:

Education, Health and Road:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ctfeciAb_Q

Finance, Industry, Judiciary and Erosion Control:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLMPa1xF04g

Water, Special School, Sports, and Tourism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxYYSdVYylc

What he did in lagos... Well if you do not know let me tell you.. As a young boy I used to ho to lagos 1992 - 95 for holidays and finally went to school in lagos from imo state as far back as 1996 I was in jss1. Lagos was living in the shadow of its past.. Go to CMS with your car and u will sleep there, go to place like Alaba oshodi etc them no born u wey to carry your car along.. Yaba rail line nko steady trains hitting cars because of disorganization.. nko Tinubu brought sanity to lagos.. Started the sanity in lagos roads first. Lastma, traffic light, organisation traders not putting wares on rail lines.. Lagos was absolute chaos.. If you disagree you were not in. Lagos from 1991 to 1999. Then he created lcdas, lastma, Kai etc for effect running of the state. That was just first bringing order and sanity.
I facture he Bagan with Barbeach surge taming with oriental and Blue point, the development of lekki ajah axis started, he introduced Brt, blue print for today .., Eko Atlantic, lekki seaport, Lagos rail and now the lekki airport is on the pipeline.. Giant visions from a giant man.. Finance he started by introducing Lirs etc today IGR of Lagos is in billions. I don't believe in small visions. Can't u point to any of those project u said obi did that can generate only what lekki seaport will? Tinubu goes the long haul.. It must not be na now but he places lasting structures.. And that is exactly what Nigeria needs..

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Sleekfingers: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
This Reno dey always dey make me laugh.....

The dude too like Vawulence.......
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by pquaver(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
Antivirus92:
we've been seeing your kind for long...

Good and u will continue to see.. We see your kind too.. Who sacrifice competence on the altar of tribalism why pointing finger at others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Antivirus92(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
pquaver:

Good and u will continue to see.. We see your kind too.. Who sacrifice competence on the altar of tribalism why pointing finger at others.
rubbish!

Always predictable.....

Competence in a man in his 80s that can hardly remember anything or talk for 10 minutes without talking out of point....

Mr competence!

Just stop attaching Igbo in your madness
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Mickykarim: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Antivirus92:
mkpi....but u didn't question the one op posted right?

WHICH OTHER ONE WITH ANOTHER ULTERIOR MOTIVE AND BIASED BASELESS NOTION?
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Antivirus92:
you went to nnewi with weighing scale that determines which money is real,drug or ogwu ego and u weighed all of them in nnewi to land at this your conclusion.....

Don't go and hustle......lazy bone
Chinedu

Why are they not on Forbes list kwan?

Everybody know say any billionaire for Nyamuri na drugs money or ogwu ego๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Antivirus92(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Chinedu

Why are they not on Forbes list kwan?

Everybody know say any billionaire for Nyamuri na drugs money or ogwu ego๐Ÿ˜€
not being on Forbes doesn't reduce their wealth
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by obyno82: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
pquaver:

It is your business.. I have said the fact.. Obi is a fraud.. We are saying it now loud and clear.. So Tha posterity will remember me.. It is here too when I warned about Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob/Esn..

Posterity will never remember you. Stop living in deceit, when they tell you stop smoking weed you will not believe. See dint like you forming posterity remembering you......lol
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
Antivirus92:
not being on Forbes doesn't reduce their wealth
Their wealth is questionable that's why they are not recognised by Forbes

Na drugs money and ogwu ego money
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by ASAPFERG1: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Skty:

Yorubas hate for the Igbos has drawn Nigeria backwards.. Nigeria should allow Igbos their Biafra and see them progress, while u so called educated Yorubas will be backwards living in the zoo with Nigeria and ur illiterate North. Nigeria should allow d Igbos their freedom.. Yoruba continue to svck Fulani dvck.

I hate Yorubas because they take Nigeria backwards.. continue to serve North..other parts of Nigeria don't want to be part of that
yorubas hate you back that is why we killed 3m of you to prove that cheesy
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Olurondo: 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
A very pertinent question I must say.If you cannot reduce poverty in Anambra how do you want to reduce poverty nationally?If you cannot improve security in Anambra how do you want to do it nationally?If unemployment rate was higher during your tenure as Governor in Anambra how do you want to reduce unemployment rate nationally?If Anambra state resources you invested into a brewery company has depreciated drastically how can we trust you with national investment? If you were mentioned in the Pandora report while you were Governor how do you want to reduce corruption nationally?How?how
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Antivirus92(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Their wealth is questionable that's why they are not recognised by Forbes

Na drugs money and ogwu ego money
you're poor and I I know you want money, go and do your own drug or ogwu ego
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by pquaver(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
obyno82:

Posterity will never remember you. Stop living in deceit, when they tell you stop smoking weed you will not believe. See dint like you forming posterity remembering you......lol

Hugging transformer is real.. Posterity doesn't depend on irrelevant urchins like you.. That is the wonderful thing of it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Alleged Terrorism: Court Refuses Frederick Nwajagu's Bail Application / Ex-Minister Pantamiโ€™s Friend Donates โ‚ฆ50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja / Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.