Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally (19474 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by JealousCobra(m): 7:08am On Feb 09, 2023
basty:
Though I never had respect for any Psquare family member including their mother that sowed seeds of of discord among her children.

How can Peter of psquare said Fela/African shrine is local?
A place French president visited in Lagos/Nigeria ignoring Abuja/Buhari.

Peter square is suffering from neglect and long time rejection and needs to trend among his Igbo people.

Before Nko! The Fela so called Taracuter or whatever it is called is a center where nefarious activities takes place including drug peddling, crimes, immorality, impiety, etc.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UncommonLogic: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2023
Reno don spill another truth. As usual the brainless retar@ded imb@cile IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkeys will not like this. They simply hate truth and facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by UnfairLife7(m): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2023
Chicastle:

Mention one contribution the Afonjas has for the national treasury of Nigeria except The drug lord agbero. Stop making Noise . When they should one small bia now una go Dey fear to separate hunger for kill una if not the Ipob
Your AfghanEastern region is the least developed in South. Your AfghanEastern region is the most terrorised region in South. Your AfghanEastern region is the least IGR in Nigeria. Your AfghanEastern region has the worst governors in the whole federation who has bought the Destiny of Ndigbo for litre of kerosene and #500 for postnatal care

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Jagsconcept887(m): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2023
This Reno guy is just a clown and a biased entity
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by lailo: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2023
macaranta:

As in ehn ...this talk is so irrational .Lagosians ,hard working Lagosians built Lagos with the help of the State being a former capital and commercial center of the nation.
Nigerians, hard working Nigerians, coupled with our oil resources and other natural resources should have turned Nigeria to Dubai of Africa. Abi Nigeria is not richer than Lagos? Leadership makes the difference.

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by AskProf: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2023

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by RosyIsBlessed: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2023
My point exactly. His failure to transform Anambra state is what he wants to extend to Nigeria. He's dreaming anyway.

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by IMMUNO1(m): 7:26am On Feb 09, 2023
Omokri and FFK does the same kind of Job. I can't remember the last time he advised people to vote for Atiku. He has collected his share of the bullion van and now campaigns for Tinubu in Kum Kum way. We are wiser today, Mr Reno.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by AskProf: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2023
Jagsconcept887:
This Reno guy is just a clown and a biased entity

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by AskProf: 7:27am On Feb 09, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Reno don spill another truth. As usual the brainless retar@ded imb@cile IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkeys will not like this. They simply hate truth and facts.

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Levels1(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2023
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1623348114399674369?t=2vFzmbxbSdNawgCsvV-Stg&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1623346441027477507?t=N5aTdb-ndOQaZN0mlJbCbQ&s=19

No tell them abeg.

26th is fast approaching

It will shock them that he's certainly going to be a distance fourth.

Vote wisely

Vote for Tinubu

Let's all be Batifed.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by AskProf: 7:28am On Feb 09, 2023
Paragon311:
Can you please promote your candidate at least...

Peter Obi is not your product, sell your own product Reno...

Politics of bitterness

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by everythinggirly(f): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Instead of supporting or keeping his bad mouth shut, he's busy spreading hate.
Mind you Nigerians, this Reno is already self made, whether or not obi wins, Reno can take good care of himself, he has so many published books on Amazon, Amazon pays him in dollars every month, he has multiple streams of income just to get this money, and he's here capping nonsense!
Last, last, it's the poor masses that will suffer the most, if they vote in a bad person.

Vote wisely my people!

Kindly contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by pquaver(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

you have showed how bastardised and stupid you are... 😂 😂 😂 😂... Lagos has more poverty rate as compared to Anambra... argue with Tinubu

That is why I said obingo no get sense? Why won't lagos have more when. Anambraians and Obi himself are increasing it by leaving anambra obi left in poverty state and heading for lagos on a daily basis? Argue with obi on that

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by zomby(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2023
Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally

Peter Obi reminds me of an Igbo business; a package of fake products.
Obi doesn’t have the leadership or mental capability to lead a nation that is extremely complicated as Nigeria.
A man that couldn’t and still can’t resolve all the senseless killings in Anambra wants to handle the job a Nigerian president.
What a joke!
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by leofab(f): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by zomby(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2023
75% of the street hawkers in Lagos are from Anambra.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by socialjustice93: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2023
tobenuel:
Please y'all, which state is this Reno from?

Delta state, Itsekiri precisely.
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by pquaver(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2023
DesChyko:

I think he's a fool because he speaks out of ignorance. Don't be like Reno. Find out things for yourself; at least you did Research Work in the University (forgive me if you didn't attend 🙏🏾).

I have don my research and obi is a fraud.. Am sure you didn't attend one if not you would have shown us your own research..

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by pquaver(m): 7:58am On Feb 09, 2023
post=120750889:

I feel your pain
This is 2010 report when Obi was governor, can we see that of Tinubu

I can show you your own quote on same obi.. Back in the day.. So what are you saying.. You did not feel his impact as governor then and u insulted him. Now u want to sell him to me as the best?? so its a scam..

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by rollywise(m): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2023
Where has this idiot been. Was he kidnapped? He's been quiet since the main rallies began. grin
Re: Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2023
pquaver:

That is why I said obingo no get sense? Why won't lagos have more when. Anambraians and Obi himself are increasing it by leaving anambra obi left in poverty state and heading for lagos on a daily basis? Argue with obi on that
by ratio :: Na yorubas poor pass for Lagos state... Bunch of clowns 🤡..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team / 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership / PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.