Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni (45702 Views)

Centre Presents Six Bedroom Duplex Office In Abuja For Obi-datti Campaign / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by 123papas(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Almaigaa:
Igbo People want to force Peter Obi on us. But we go suprise them. Peter Obi won't get up to a million votes nation wide. grin

I thought you guys said 100 votes before
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by BluntCrazeMan: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
kmaster007:
Nigerian comedian and skit-maker, Adebowale Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has reacted to the picture of himself on a Obi-Datti campaign rally flyer.

Recall that the comedian has on several occasions declared that will not participate in any political campaign for any politician, despite his public endorsement of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

A tweep, @iam_deUltimate on Wednesday drew his attention to a campaign flyer with the skit maker’s face on it, stating “Thought @mrmacaronii said he won be campaigning for any party.”

Mr Macaroni responded to the tweet by revealing that he is unaware as his picture was used without his consent.

He wrote,

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1623312054588252162?t=CmP6qj9YLXqg0wbrtnoaRg&s=19
How many times will this make it to the front-page.??
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by sunboy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
spartachico:
Abeg bring down your shoulder and campaign for him joo

Must it be forced ? Or without consent?
Same thing was done to Wizkid and Burna for one of their rally too.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by lala45: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
Na meme
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Thedon22: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hope they won't go and put my pictures there too. Scammers!!!

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Nealson(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less........All of them sad sad

😂😂😂 Dem don show you shege... Don't worry dear, you will be fine

1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by sunboy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
Almaigaa:
Igbo People want to force Peter Obi on us. But we go suprise them. Peter Obi won't get up to a million votes nation wide. grin

That’s exaggerated, he will get more than 1m votes nationwide but will come distance third in vote counts and will not make 25% in 2/3rd of the federation.
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by onadana: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Nigerian women are sen...le..s.. all of them.
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by FEMoxylian: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
sunboy:

That’s exaggerated, he will get more than 1m votes nationwide but will come distance third in vote counts and will not make 25% in 2/3rd of the federation.

Please you guys should not make oga peter cry...
Ooo
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by IbileIfe: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Excluding me.

Picture: with famous Nigerian actress, Dame Taiwo Ajai-Lycett.

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Kexman99: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
ur father dey among
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Bfly: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
If your consent is needed before poeple start following what you say. Then you should stop dishing out shit through your social handle. Social Vulture like you.
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by stephenponti(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Sorry oo!
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by zomby(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mr Macaroni doesn’t get it!
You do not sleep with a bunch of sick dogs, if you do, you will get sick; you do not do business with the senseless FlatHeaddss, if you do, you will regret it.
Do not let them in your life and don’t do business with them…STAY FAR AWAY FROM A BUNCH OF GREEDY, UNGRATEFUL IMBECILES.

I hope they take Mr Macaroni with them when the losers relocate into their biafraWorld. The bloodyfool deserves it.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by zomby(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR THE IPOB

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by ak22(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

like your father ?
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by BolaAbejide(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
He obidient don bad ooo. No Agreement. E no shock me, Na their behaviour.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by SugarGirl44(f): 12:42am On Feb 10, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

So Datti....a Muslim and a Northerner is a Pig , menaing that all Northern Muslims are PIGS ?

The way YORUBAS insult Nigerians is becoming alarming this days .....

The same way, TINUBU insulted BUHARI that he had F11 , F9 on all his Government terms , and he came to him crying, for him to make him PRESIDENT of Nigeria ......what an Insult to the Fulanis !!!!!!!
Even calling their own brother a FOOL? Because he failed to agree to be a SELL OUT FULL FOOL

Nawoah......Yoruba the Saint of the Nation Nigeria

Stop crying you obsessed mofo.
Leave Yoruba out of your gutter mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Stop crying you obsessed mofo.
Leave Yoruba out of your gutter mouth.

Unfortunately , the truth is always bitter to your folks and insults is the next surname to your untrianed mannerless fore fathers , so the gene is still flowing non stop to you as well....lols .....

You laugh when IGBOs are called PIGS and you also call them that, but when you are faced squarely , you start urinating on your pants like your lord and personal Saviour drug lord ......lols

The last time I went to a Yoruba market, I noticed all the women there have gutter mouths ,....may be that's what brought your own home and you learnt it ,.lols

Next time be guarded when replying who no send you market.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other / "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari / Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.