Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni (45687 Views)

Centre Presents Six Bedroom Duplex Office In Abuja For Obi-datti Campaign / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by obyno82: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
kehinde1588:
Denial is always their way. Watch out as the zombies (Obi supporters) will tell us it's APC that did it

You don't have sense
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by obyno82: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Almaigaa:
Igbo People want to force Peter Obi on us. But we go suprise them. Peter Obi won't get up to a million votes nation wide. grin

grin grin grin grin grin i am laughing at your stupidity and your feeble attempt to tribalise Peter Obi's campaign.
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by kmaster007: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lolz... Him won cash too
colestephan86:

This one dey contradict himself.
You want someone to win the coming election,now support him . You want to be consulted first
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by kmaster007: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Don't loud
Asagna1:

Mr Macaroni knows if he did not support Obi publicly he will loose many followers online with his boring skit. Obi campaign should give him money to perform on that day if he won’t go naked on stage. All of us na Thief

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by kmaster007: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
For real
Decent09:

Zombidients want tap from your popularity.
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by xynerise: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Person go siddon for house dey test his graphics talent and you people can't figure it out ?
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by ahnie: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less........All of them sad sad
Not all of them,I kid you not.
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by JohnnA1: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
obyno82:

You don't have sense
Your Father, your Mother, your Grandfather & Grandmother + YOU and your family (including your children) don't have sense, and will NEVER have sense.
Fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by workchopNG: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
JohnnA1:

Yoruba e RONU!

Yet you want Kano votes. Being tribal will take you no where
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by JohnnA1: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
workchopNG:

Yet you want Kano votes. Being tribal will take you no where
Thou HYPOCRITE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Aguiyimba(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
kmaster007:
Nigerian comedian and skit-maker, Adebowale Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has reacted to the picture of himself on a Obi-Datti campaign rally flyer.

Recall that the comedian has on several occasions declared that will not participate in any political campaign for any politician, despite his public endorsement of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

A tweep, @iam_deUltimate on Wednesday drew his attention to a campaign flyer with the skit maker’s face on it, stating “Thought @mrmacaronii said he won be campaigning for any party.”

Mr Macaroni responded to the tweet by revealing that he is unaware as his picture was used without his consent.

He wrote,

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1623312054588252162?t=CmP6qj9YLXqg0wbrtnoaRg&s=19

Sorry Man

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by sunnysunny69(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Typical Obi nonsense. Using peoples pictures without consent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by bolademi(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
kmaster007:
Nigerian comedian and skit-maker, Adebowale Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has reacted to the picture of himself on a Obi-Datti campaign rally flyer.

Recall that the comedian has on several occasions declared that will not participate in any political campaign for any politician, despite his public endorsement of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Disclaimer

A tweep, @iam_deUltimate on Wednesday drew his attention to a campaign flyer with the skit maker’s face on it, stating “Thought @mrmacaronii said he won be campaigning for any party.”

Mr Macaroni responded to the tweet by revealing that he is unaware as his picture was used without his consent.

He wrote,

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1623312054588252162?t=CmP6qj9YLXqg0wbrtnoaRg&s=19
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by UncommonLogic: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
This fat lip mumu have been scammed. What do you expect when you associate with delusional retar@ded imb@cile IPOB Zombidient terrorist fools.
Soon they will start hating you for not following their delusional wishes.
Mumu man.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by IbadeHQ: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:
Them no pay him money grin

This might be the work of APC urchins

Make una dey use wisdom na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by skedman(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by udeh3(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is highly condemnable. Putting someone's image on a poster without his consent is wrong. Whoever did this should tender an apology

I support Obi, he's my candidate, but this must be done in the right way
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Pinito: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Confusionist why are you crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by maasoap(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lol. Were they not the ones you're working for? Or, you want your own cash out too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Proffdada: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:

Like these 😂

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Godsgift7837: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
No vex oh abeg, I hope you add your father and brothers join us.
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
kehinde1588:
Denial is always their way. Watch out as the zombies (Obi supporters) will tell us it's APC that did it
They already did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Hornygal360(f): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Abeg shattap
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
JohnnA1:
When a fool attaches himself to PIGS what do you expect?

Yoruba e RONU!

Think deep!

Don't be WOKE to foolishness...

So Datti....a Muslim and a Northerner is a Pig , menaing that all Northern Muslims are PIGS ?

The way YORUBAS insult Nigerians is becoming alarming this days .....

The same way, TINUBU insulted BUHARI that he had F11 , F9 on all his Government terms , and he came to him crying, for him to make him PRESIDENT of Nigeria ......what an Insult to the Fulanis !!!!!!!

Even calling their own brother a FOOL? Because he failed to agree to be a SELL OUT FULL FOOL

Nawoah......Yoruba the Saint of the Nation Nigeria
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Ahmedie28(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nobody want to be associate with failure.obi will hardly win a single State in the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by toprealman: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
spartachico:
Abeg bring down your shoulder and campaign for him joo
he doesn't have to especially when he was not contacted.
Peter Obi is the man but obviously he has some not too smart guys working with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by BobbieZion(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
JohnnA1:
When a fool attaches himself to PIGS what do you expect?

Yoruba e RONU!

Think deep!

Don't be WOKE to foolishness...

When you lie down with dogs, you will wake up with fleas..

Nigerian Lokan.

Think deeper.

Don't be Bat-stardized with dirty tribalism.
Yoruba Ronu my yansh.
Shebi Naija na we na father personal property....
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by sultry69(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:

Ipob terrorist always blame everyone for their woes. Definitely, if Pandora obituary ascended presidency today,he has nothing to do other to blame other Nigerians that voted him in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by BobbieZion(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
skedman:

Wow wow you are beautiful
I am sorry I glance through your profile to see who was typing this jab but eventually met an angel .
I am just Shot of words .

Guy...
You fall my hand.....

Small girl wey dey tell her papa them say dey dey useless na him you hype like this......

You are not only short for words, you are short for sense....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Okoroawusa: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
There is nothing wrong if he campaigns for Peter Obi so that we will know how many people to yab when time reach...
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by faceland: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:

Of cause, if he don't want to volunteer, they shouldn't use his image.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque / Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.