Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni (45690 Views)

Centre Presents Six Bedroom Duplex Office In Abuja For Obi-datti Campaign / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by crowther15(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
He is only telling you that He doesn't engage in Campaign rallies, and the flier you saw was without his consent. This is pure communication and there is nothing wrong with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Iamgrey5(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:
Them no pay him money grin

This might be the work of APC urchins
Take responsibility for your actions for once.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by qtx(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
somehow sha

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by R0LL0N(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Unfortunately you can’t sue in a system that doesn’t work
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Ekundayo7574(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
See
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by BlackisBuT(f): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Omg
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by sunny1729: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ok
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Pityoobi: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
As
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by princeade86(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sue them.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by StagethemTVee: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
In less than 20 days, some people here may go back to calling Nigeria a Zoo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Midehi3(f): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Take responsibility for your actions for once.
tongue
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:
Them no pay him money grin

This might be the work of APC urchins
You no wan make em Cash Out ni undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Emola12(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
God bless mr spaghetti God bless our incoming president mr OBI GEORGRY olorunwa omituntuntide
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by EmperorFred: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less........All of them sad sad
Is your pussy presentable to foreign men?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Decent09(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
kmaster007:
Nigerian comedian and skit-maker, Adebowale Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has reacted to the picture of himself on a Obi-Datti campaign rally flyer.

Recall that the comedian has on several occasions declared that will not participate in any political campaign for any politician, despite his public endorsement of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

A tweep, @iam_deUltimate on Wednesday drew his attention to a campaign flyer with the skit maker’s face on it, stating “Thought @mrmacaronii said he won be campaigning for any party.”

Mr Macaroni responded to the tweet by revealing that he is unaware as his picture was used without his consent.

He wrote,

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1623312054588252162?t=CmP6qj9YLXqg0wbrtnoaRg&s=19

Zombidients want tap from your popularity.

2 Likes

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
EmperorFred:
Is your pussy presentable to foreign men?
Gbamm grin grin grin
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Midehi3(f): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Himtulie247:
You no wan make em Cash Out ni undecided undecided undecided
grin
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by haffaze777(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Wetin concern us?
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by tyinfinity: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Obi should not be associated with.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Pityoobi: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Seems freaky freaky didn’t get the letter… that’s why he’s freaking out. Let me write another letter to him before children of hate, anarchy and teeth gnashing begins to fight for his loyalty…. Dey play…OBI people dey play oooo.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by gasparpisciotta: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Obidients are scammers

3 Likes

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by gigabyte13: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dem don put baba pics for Labour things...
Alaye no wan labour in vain.

2 Likes

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by truthfinder319: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Everything about Obi is a fraud. Macaroni himself has been scammed. What is Obi’s achievement that you endorsed him. A PDP pro max claiming messiah. Your eyes will be clear on 25 February. Distant 4th tribal bigot .

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Emola12(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Almaigaa:
Igbo People want to force Peter Obi on us. But we go suprise them. Peter Obi won't get up to a million votes nation wide. grin
just dey play tinubu ma lu le lagbara olorun oba
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by fuke(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Is04970:
I don't know who is stupider ; Obidients or Macaroni.

Same level of stupididty but very high.

2 Likes

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by afrika4real(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
kmaster007:
Nigerian comedian and skit-maker, Adebowale Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has reacted to the picture of himself on a Obi-Datti campaign rally flyer.

Recall that the comedian has on several occasions declared that will not participate in any political campaign for any politician, despite his public endorsement of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.whqt are you feeling like?

A tweep, @iam_deUltimate on Wednesday drew his attention to a campaign flyer with the skit maker’s face on it, stating “Thought @mrmacaronii said he won be campaigning for any party.”

Mr Macaroni responded to the tweet by revealing that he is unaware as his picture was used without his consent.

He wrote,

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1623312054588252162?t=CmP6qj9YLXqg0wbrtnoaRg&s=19
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Robertbistll22: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ggg

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Pharaohny: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
One werey sey her father's family 😂 are useless
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by goslowgoslow(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
kehinde1588:
Denial is always their way. Watch out as the zombies (Obi supporters) will tell us it's APC that did it
Scroll up one of them already says it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque / Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.