Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni (45726 Views)

Centre Presents Six Bedroom Duplex Office In Abuja For Obi-datti Campaign / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by ZUBY77(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
This dude clearly over rate himself
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by goslowgoslow(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:
Them no pay him money grin

This might be the work of APC urchins
Person wey make you boyfriend go catch sickness.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by crowther15(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
spartachico:
Abeg bring down your shoulder and campaign for him joo
Tell me what is more the endorsement. Isn't that more than campaign rallies?

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Keegan: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dem go start to dey abuse am. Na now dem go know say hin be Yo.roba.

Wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Minjim: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:

APC is also the cause of your impotency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by arantess: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
my father and brothers are Us*less........All of them sad sad
yes, very useless family
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by livinbygrace: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
This boy,sey bi you have been shouting and supporting Obi all this while?Your eye go soon clear!

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Asagna1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
kmaster007:
Nigerian comedian and skit-maker, Adebowale Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has reacted to the picture of himself on a Obi-Datti campaign rally flyer.

Recall that the comedian has on several occasions declared that will not participate in any political campaign for any politician, despite his public endorsement of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

A tweep, @iam_deUltimate on Wednesday drew his attention to a campaign flyer with the skit maker’s face on it, stating “Thought @mrmacaronii said he won be campaigning for any party.”

Mr Macaroni responded to the tweet by revealing that he is unaware as his picture was used without his consent.

He wrote,

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1623312054588252162?t=CmP6qj9YLXqg0wbrtnoaRg&s=19

Mr Macaroni knows if he did not support Obi publicly he will loose many followers online with his boring skit. Obi campaign should give him money to perform on that day if he won’t go naked on stage. All of us na Thief

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by colestephan86: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
kmaster007:
Nigerian comedian and skit-maker, Adebowale Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has reacted to the picture of himself on a Obi-Datti campaign rally flyer.

Recall that the comedian has on several occasions declared that will not participate in any political campaign for any politician, despite his public endorsement of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

A tweep, @iam_deUltimate on Wednesday drew his attention to a campaign flyer with the skit maker’s face on it, stating “Thought @mrmacaronii said he won be campaigning for any party.”

Mr Macaroni responded to the tweet by revealing that he is unaware as his picture was used without his consent.

He wrote,

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1623312054588252162?t=CmP6qj9YLXqg0wbrtnoaRg&s=19
This one dey contradict himself.
You want someone to win the coming election,now support him . You want to be consulted first
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by ryloy: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
elyte89:
Werey Dey disguise
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by drdeath: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less........All of them sad sad
Your father is the head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Midehi3(f): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Minjim:

APC is also the cause of your impotency
Abi your impotency tongue
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by NothingDoMe: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
doncox56:
It's all shades of wrong to so put up his image without his consent. He alone decides his own level of involvement in the whole issue.
LP won't do that. The photo is even demeaning. 💯 the handwork of APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by okpas01: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
U should be proud to be associated with ur candidate. Though it's not right to use his picture without his consent but the level of painment is what I can't comprehend.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Does he has any influence?
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Asagna1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:

Chai you’ve guys have been complaining and giving excuses for 8 years now. When somebody use Tinubu face on another person igbo dress you all said it’s Tinubu handwork as if na Tinubu print am himself. Now Obi use somebody picture without is consent you’re still blaming Apc. It obvious people will still complain for another 8 years.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by VawulenceProMax: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian women are Us*less........All of them sad sad
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by jumper524(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
kehinde1588:
Denial is always their way. Watch out as the zombies (Obi supporters) will tell us it's APC that did it
you know them wella. They'll blame Tinubu for printing their posters.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Mccullum: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Jagaban all the way..

That's the man that'll win Lagos votes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Asagna1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
NothingDoMe:
LP won't do that. The photo is even demeaning. 💯 the handwork of APC.

Yes any Lp failure is the handwork of Apc. After the election when Lp might have fail they will have every reason to blame Apc for their failure. Even Lp campaign team never deny the postal as they usually do before.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by 12345baba(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
even ur papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Meandmycrew(f): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dude just seeking for attention
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Johnken1234: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is the work of opposition, remember something like this was designed few weeks ago that will be hosted at Eagle Square Abuja, but Labour Party said they are not aware of that.

So Mr Macaroni, don't worry yourself, don't be surprised that Labour Party again is not aware of this move. Just relax
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Sammy5413(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Taar shut the hell up useless fool
Use a westerner's picture or anything related to him/her without consent. They sue you immediately and you pay a whole lot of money as compensation
Sheistoopretty:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Nairanation2: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Na today? What they accuse oppositions of, they're d worst in them. Headless mob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by oxiide22(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
shut up! You love sucking toto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Mandate2023: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:

Attacking dogs oya attack 😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by UnfairLife7(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Oga join the campaign joor since it's happening at your door step, it's better you were silent than saying wat u said up there, we need public figure like u to stand for the truth, stop sitting on the fence with both legs on one side....
Hahahahaha

Even if the whole world super star come out in group to campaign for your Obi. That wouldn't make him win

Abokis will rather die than to vote Nyamuri 😀

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Heavensent01(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
ugly Macaroni and his useless obidients mummies can go to hell for all I care

stupid people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Akanoaaa(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I guess they stop paying...
Re: My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni by Brunicekid(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
Almaigaa:
Igbo People want to force Peter Obi on us. But we go suprise them. Peter Obi won't get up to a million votes nation wide. grin
Jokes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Abiola, Yar'adua See Hell In Prison - Tell Magazine 1996 Cover (Photo) / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.