Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) (43491 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa / Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by obrian888: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Amarabae:
Atiku is coming
Obi will be the Minister of Education

THIEVES WILL NEVER OCCUPY ASO ROCK AGAIN,NEVER, I SAY NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.THESE TWO MEN ARE THE SAME THIEVES HUNG BESIDE JESUS CHRIST AT GOLGOTA. IAM FROM DELTA STATE, I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by obrian888: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
HardMirror:
All i see is a crook meeting other crooks. Men of god my arse. Why is oyedepo looking like that? What is wrong with his face? he looks so much like balablu. Hope he is ok?

OYEDEPO IS 100% OK, UNLIKE BALA BLU WHO IS DYING ANYTIME SOON.THE HAND WRITTING IS ALL OVER THE PLACE,CAN'T YOU SEE? OR YOUR EYES ARE FOR DECORATION.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by heysquare(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Those pastors will not waste their anointing oil on Peter Obi cos dey know say he no fit win the election
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by Esales(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
wolesmile:

Are you now saying this election is about religion?

Religion is a very important factor in anything that affects this whole country.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by obrian888: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
peepydelano:
This opportunist thinks he can use religion, tribalism and division to win presidency? Very fake man, I pity his blind followers.

YOU ARE THE BLIND FOOL,WHO IS ROUTING FOR EITHER OF THE TWO DISTINCT OLD CRIMINALS ATIFKULOOTED OR TIFNUBU.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by obrian888: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Idiot's, meeting with people that is killing Nigeria with high school fees,which the poor church members can afford..... peter obi you just fooling yourself about, God knows inside your heart that you are fake and a bloody pretender

SO THE OBVIOUS CROOKS ARE THE SAINTS, WHO DID THIS THING TO NIGERIA GOD PLEASE INTERVENE BEFORE IT TURNS INTO A DISASTER.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by Reloadedisraelp: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
unclejb2:
The speed Obi will use in winning this election will be faster than Husain Bolt.

God will keep Kwankwaso in the race.

A new Nigeria is possible.
I too like this comments grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by Karnice600: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
HardMirror:
All i see is a crook meeting other crooks. Men of god my arse. Why is oyedepo looking like that? What is wrong with his face? he looks so much like balablu. Hope he is ok?

Men of god my arse...

if that your arse develop cancer nau, na still this same Nairaland you go come hustle for funds.
You no go keep your arse for one place. Carry am dey find trouble upandan
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by sunboy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is just photo ops, not an endorsement or anything like that. He’s added Wizkid and Burna photos to their campaign pictures before to deceive his followers so no big deal here.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Such a pretentious man.

Has he ever for once grace such occasion in the last 2 years angry

This is the most cunning Presidential Canditate in the history of Nigeria.

If not for Politics, this known Olumba Olumba chief will ever remember any PFN?

This is same bigoted soul who because he's Catholic chose her over the rest and caused problem among the denominations when he was Anambra State Governor. That's among Anambra Christian not to talk of Nigeria with different religion.

He's the same person who said "Church take back your Country" while campaigning.

We don't want such bigot at the helms of affairs

Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
This Obi is a workaholic, is he not the same man campaigning vigorously in nassarawa and abuja yesterday, there are LP rallies in multiple places in Abuja today, I'm sure he is still going there.

Nigerians, please don't let us miss this humble man. If Obi disappoint, it is easier to remove him as a president than you want to remove Tinubu or Tinubu.

That is why you don't see many politicians around Obi. This man is for the people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
obrian888:

OYEDEPO IS 100% OK, UNLIKE BALA BLU WHO IS DYING ANYTIME SOON.THE HAND WRITTING IS ALL OVER THE PLACE,CAN'T YOU SEE? OR YOUR EYES ARE FOR DECORATION.
are you god? how do you know who will die first?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by Pabloma: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
FactBoyz:
Peter Obi Finally Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo and Okonkwo in PFN Summit in Bayelsa (Pics)
Will meeting them make him the president of Nigeria?......NO!!!....
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by Mrkindness: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Such a pretentious man.

This is same bigoted soul who because he's Catholic chose her over the rest and caused problem among the denominations when he was Anambra State Governor. That's among Anambra Christian not to talk of Nigeria with different religion.

He's the same person who said "Church take back your Country" while campaigning.

you Muslim pigs will cry blood next weekend
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Should Tinubu or Atiku Said so, would you have applaud them?
That makes the two of us.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Gandrova:
If you are slaughtered now, you will be shouting! Have you ever seen where Muslim insult Christianity?
Terrorist, so the comment I quoted is not an insult to Christians and Christianity?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
peepydelano:
This opportunist thinks he can use religion, tribalism and division to win presidency? Very fake man, I pity his blind followers.

The greater hypocrite here is one that supports an aged, criminal and corrupt Tinubu over an Obi.

He is an opportunist because he has scattered the plans of your BAT. "Emilokan" is gradually becoming a pipeline dream.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by achimendy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Danisaint112:
FTC on a Peter Obi thread. This year go better well well..

Abuja is already gathering. It's gonna be huge and loud.
The way Obidient will shut down Abuja today even Peter Obi go fear. 😁

My street is already on the move. It's unfortunate I won't have the opportunity to be present because I'm too occupied but I believe Obidients will represent us well.

If we no vote Obi wetin we gain?

I dedicate this FTC to all Obidients Nationwide. ❣️
Our labour will never be in vain!

Amen 🙏

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by imoleoluwa48b: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Atiku is comingAtiku is coming...
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
adioolayi:
This is for Photo Ops...it can't generate/guarantee any vote...

Simply because, these men, especially, Pastor Adeboye will never tell his congregation to vote for a particular candidate.

Take it or leave it.

But the congregants can smell their GO's body odor.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by Geminiivory: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Such a pretentious man.

pls di..e if you can..
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by Neddstark: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:
This version of your cry is novel o...Did you just join the BATstards?

Is that what you call your elders in your village?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by LivinusOnyi: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Such a pretentious man.

let's say your accusations are true, now react to a Muslim Muslim ticket for presidency in a country of two major religions
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Let's die together please.

Nah beg I dey beg you
Geminiivory:

pls di..e if you can..
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by Tareq1105: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Such a pretentious man.

I'll be the last person to ever think of voting for Obi, a serial liar and very pretentious. He went to Shiloh last Dec for the first time since 1999. He attended RCCG Holy Ghost conference for the first time last year too. He was at Dunamis international for the first time also. All points to pretentious life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by DrChukki: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Such a pretentious man.

You know all these about PO and you're still living ... Don't you think it's high time you hug transformer? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by Socialsunny14(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
HardMirror:
Oga dat man is already in his 80s or very close. How else do you want such a man to look
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Your lamentation is well recorded. It will be added to the last chapter of the book of Lamentation in the scriptures 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
TheNiceGuy:
Such a pretentious man.

Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by kelly72: 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Such a pretentious man.

Apart from yesterday, when else was Tinubu publicly heartbroken because of the earthquake in any part of the world?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by livinbygrace: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
You can only deceive babies of today or indomie generation,If you like meet Angel Gabriel,you cant win..Enough of all this games just to deceive christians.You can
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by Fancy4e: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
Amarabae:
Atiku is coming
Obi will be the Minister of Education
when will you learn that there’s no difference btw
Re: Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
LivinusOnyi:
let's say your accusations are true, now react to a Muslim Muslim ticket for presidency in a country of two major religions

I never saw APC ticket as Muslim Muslim. Reason is that Tinubu doesn't have time for religious bigotry and sentiment. When Deborah Samuel was killed what did Osinbajo VP do? Nothing. When the RCCG woman evangelist was killed in kubwa Abuja Osinbajo couldn't do anything. She was Osinbajo church member. Osinbajo couldn't issue any statement other than the general one issued by the presidency. Everything ended there. What are we saying? If any christian is killed in the same manner with Obi as president, what do you think Obi would do? My brother Nothing. Obi cannot do anything. Ask your family and friends living in the North if I'm lying. Therefore, christians muslim or Muslim Christian or Muslim Muslim tickets are not the basis of my support for anyone. I'm supporting Tinubu bcoz I know he has the capacity and experience. He's a great manager of men and materials. He's a game changer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions / Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / Police Recovers Bombs, IED In Yobe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.