Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. (62110 Views)

What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) / Is "Zero Sugar" Coke Without Sugar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Qualer: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinamaria:

I doubt there's such thing as substandard coke.
Unless theirs have extra caffeine in it, which will not be good.

The carbonated drinks produced in Nigeria cannot pass quality test for consumption in the EU or US!
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by ayo2008: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
The price might be cheaper no doubt but the quality no b dsame
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by samwash(m): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
N colour and sugar we dey drink for Nigeria.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by entrep88: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
englishmart:
The price of coke in Nigeria is way cheaper than it is in the USA and most developed parts of the world.
Below are the charts that bear the prices relative to countries.

I guess it's cheaper in 3rd world countries.
Mumu analysis... Ideally it's not by price of commodity but to have purchasing power, then no complains.. even naija fuel is cheaper
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by philisto: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
The different in price is cause by quality differencess
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by asksteve(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
englishmart:
I guess it's subsidized in Nigeria, or the quality here is very substandard.

That sold in Nigeria is highly substandard,

Go to cotonu and drink coke there, then you'll understand what I am saying.

What is sold in Nigeria is just coloured water, excess sugar and preservative.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by 9japride(m): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
The cost of living in a country affected the price the drink. There is no much difference in the taste amongst the various countries.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Jamersirwin1971: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
SMOGnow:
The quality here may have been tampered. It can't be this cheap for nothing.

The coke in Ghana is far different than in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by femicyrus(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
englishmart:
Nigerian coke has been subsidized with more water
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by maisauki: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
englishmart:
Perhaps taxes and cost of doing business... crosscheck and you'll see it's also cheap in Dubai-UAE, Russia, China and some other first world countries
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Harrynight(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nobody is thinking about economic situation and minimum wages of these countries,

For instance in US minimum wage is about $1500 per month

In Nigeria minimum wage is about $50 MONTHLY

1 Like

Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Unigrad: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
englishmart:
The price of coke in Nigeria is way cheaper than it is in the USA and most developed parts of the world.

Do you think the coke or Pepsi will consume here in Nigeria are of same quality with the ones sold in those countries you mentioned?
Nigeria coke and Pepsi can't cross Nigeria boarders.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by BRATISLAVA: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Buying diabetes and obesity seems to be a favorite pastime in some countries. You would think the USA would make each can cost maybe a ten, and perhaps make cooking fats more expensive. The other set prefer to make diabetes tea and obesity pastries. All taste pretty good, though.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by engrelvis(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
englishmart:

lol... na come una dey drink here
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by 5starMan: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
What's the content?
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by IbileIfe: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
englishmart:
Coca Cola in America, Europe and Japan is different from the Coca Cola for Nigeria.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by flourishing247: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
post=120764551:

Make una Keep silent with una fake informations.
Anything to degrade Nigeria at all cost,
Anything to put the country in bad light is what trigger people like you..

Coming from a former Coca-Cola addict. The taste is not the same. The difference is as clear as water.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by fatboyslym007: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
This mod wan cause trouble again...
Na so someone say eno bad may fuel become 300 or 400 naira per liter we know wetin follow... Dakun leave your statistics
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by edgecution(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
In as much as i always read and pass on Nairaland. These comments i'm seeing are infuriating to say the least. I have been in the US for over 10 years and who are these people to tell me Coke in Nigeria is trash because its cheaper. If you drink the coke they sell in America, they have different taste and some will write on the bottle " ORIGINAL TASTE'

Coke and Fanta in Nigeria is better than most abroad and that's a fact. To even get Nigeria Fanta in America is expensive.

Nigerians need stop the hatred about anything that comes from Nigeria. Come and see shitty here in the stores, They taste like water with sugar.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Ashirioluwa: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Here in Nigeria, the cost of labor is quite low, which results in very low costs for soft drinks when compared to other countries.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by morgav234: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

You no look our economy before you talk bah...

You sef do the maths

Abi the living condition there and here na d same ?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Nefort: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Berrityga:
What we drink here in Nigeria is not coke bro!! Go to a top supermarket and buy the imported coke you will know we are drinking water and coloring.
Going by what you said above, since the cost is higher in Switzerland than in the US does it mean the coke in Switzerland is more original while the coke in the US is fake ?
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Melagros(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
englishmart:
you're probably right. So why is ours way much cheaper?
He is not correct, my pastor testified that our own is substandard compared to those of developed countries
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by geokay777(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
englishmart:
I guess it's subsidized in Nigeria, or the quality hesre is very substandard.
Your second point is on point.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Lekan239(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Olasyke:
The quality here is trash, and it got worse since 2020. Seems like they are diluting it nowadays. Looks light and see through. Cost of business wan kill them so in turn, they gave us substandard poison products. As far as they're paying their taxes, govt doesn't really care to regulate how they make it.

By the way, between NBC and Pepsi/ Coke coy, who are we to blame?
you are saying the coke quality in Switzerland is better than the coke made in the usa?
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Starzo: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
dewiseacre:
I have been privileged to taste Coca Cola in more than 6 developed countries. The quality and taste's different... You can take that to the bank!!
So the coca cola in Switzerland is of higher quality than the one in USA??

Since they pay more in Switzerland πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Starzo: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
edgecution:
In as much as i always read and pass on Nairaland. These comments i'm seeing are infuriating to say the least. I have been in the US for over 10 years and who are these people to tell me Coke in Nigeria is trash because its cheaper. If you drink the coke they sell in America, they have different taste and some will write on the bottle " ORIGINAL TASTE'

Coke and Fanta in Nigeria is better than most abroad and that's a fact. To even get Nigeria Fanta in America is expensive.

Nigerians need stop the hatred about anything that comes from Nigeria. Come and see shitty here in the stores, They taste like water with sugar.
Some people only love hearing and spreading negative things about Nigeria

It's very pathetic
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by McGeorge1(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
englishmart:

I think so too
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by Adjovi: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
9jaRealist:

I worked at the Coca-Cola worldwide HQ in Atlanta for a couple of years (albeit not in production), but Coca-Cola uses the same patented process worldwide (and basically the same sugar- or corn-based syrup) worldwide. The basics of Coca-Cola is IDENTICAL everywhere on the globe, and you legally CANNOT label a drink as β€œCoca-Cola” without using the same ingredients!
>

Drink the one made here you go know say there is nothing coca about the cola
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by zrocky: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
englishmart:

cost of production and cost of labour is high compare nigeria. we don't import materials for coke as there are available in excessess here. anybody with the right machinery can start their own drink company here in nigeria.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
deepwater:
Lol

Just a lil trick
Do u know u hv endless access to the coke (soda) dispenser at McDonald's undecided

Hello Deepwater. Haven't seen you since Amdman's thread.
Re: The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. by gloryman91: 1:46am On Feb 10, 2023
The quality can never be the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party / Fonio: Could This Be A Cheaper Substitute For Rice? (Pictures) / Local Rice Hits Lagos Market For N14,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.