Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. (7306 Views)

A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

I REPEAT NO TERRITORY LOST...NO TERRITORY LOST.

But you....KWARA STATE gone,Yewa gone,igangan gone,OWO GONE,Lokoja gone, intact the entire KOGI state gone and you fought no wars... Ndi slaves

Mumu wey not sabi book ,the history of yoruba wars will swallow your region .

Only two states landmass in southwest is more than the entire potopoto region landmass .

You are greedy and foolhardy that want all Nigeria for yourself .

Mumu boy that left his region ,not proud of his ancestry that he had to adopt yoruba identity.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Only two states landmass in southwest is more than the entire potopoto region landmass .

Mumu boy that left his region ,not proud of his ancestry that he had to adopt yoruba identity.

PROPAGANDA WEY DON CAST.. FAKE NEWS..

WE OWN NIGERIA,WE ARE THE OLDEST TRIBE,YOU LOTS MET US HERE....SO YOU GET LOST TO TOGO WHERE YOU CAME FROM

MUGBAMUGBA WAR,WHEN YOU WANTED TO TAKE BACK ILORIN,REMIND ME WHAT FULANIS DID TO YOU

TRASH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

PROPAGANDA WEY DON CAST.. FAKE NEWS..

MUGBAMUGBA WAR,WHEN YOU WANTED TO TAKE BACK ILORIN,REMIND ME WHAT FULANIS DID TO YOU

TRASH
be proud of your nyamiri first and do away with yoruba name before you talk of ilorin .

Are you not proud of your Biafra ?

3 Likes

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Omo Ale

Whatever

1 Like

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:
be proud of your nyamiri first and do away with yoruba name before you talk of ilorin .

Are you not proud of your Biafra ?

I REMAIN THE OYE..I EARNED IT. I OWN IT,I PAID MY DUES...

GO AND CLAIM OZUMBA MBADIWE AND I WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

I REMAIN THE OYE..I EARNED IT. I OWN IT,I PAID MY DUES...

GO AND CLAIM OZUMBA MBADIWE AND I WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUS

Werey you Dey pay to have yoruba name . Hahahahahaha
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Werey you Dey pay to have yoruba name . Hahahahahaha

Well my dues was a Greek gift to you... Trojan horse way,now I own it and you pay me.....Long term investment.
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

GBAMSOLUTELY..

that one is too much...Let them recover Ilorin and I will take them serious

Do you want Hausa/Fulani to invade Oyo?

See their history here. They are bunch of cowards.

1 Like

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Well my dues was a Greek gift to you... Trojan horse way,now I own it and you pay me.....Long term investment.

You’re a mumu man ,pls don’t tell anyone .
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Go and recover Ilorin first before we can talk.

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:

You’re a mumu man ,pls don’t tell anyone .

Wailer
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
Almost everyone who is active online has observed this. I thought I was the only one.

The only reasonable explanation is that they want Tinubu to inherit Buhari's traditional block votes.

Ice block don melt grin
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

Go and recover Ilorin first before we can talk.
loosing a “vassal” city is better than loosing a whole region .

2 Likes

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Wailer
says the person that’s been waiting of marginalization since 1914.
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:
says the person that’s been waiting of marginalization since 1914.

I heard there is constant power in benin Republic, abeg confirm am for me biko
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:
loosing a “vassal” city is better than loosing a whole region .

LOKOJA TOO NA VASSAL CITY... 2 STATES GONE.

WONDERFUL TO VASSALAND

I heard western region still exists..hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Tochi3(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Richardonald:
just look at

grin another agbado urchin afonja, typically what the guy said, una too dey fear the north...

Instead of you to reply the northern guy, you still find a way to rope igbos in

Fear fear people, babangida said it.grin cowards
Sorry o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

LOKOJA TOO NA VASSAL CITY... 2 STATES GONE.

WONDERFUL TO VASSALAND

I heard western region still exists..hahahahahahaha

That’s why I said you’re a mumu because you don’t know history ,you can tell your grandchild why you lost your people to Cameroon .

To add salt to your injury ,there’s no Igbo empire that’s as great as Oyo empire .

2 Likes

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

I heard there is constant power in benin Republic, abeg confirm am for me biko

How’s that correlated to my argument that you abandoned your agulu eldorado for ikotun slum because there’s no electricity in agulu ?

1 Like

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by faceland: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:
The yorubas hardly, insults or bellitle northerners unless when provoked. In the past and in the present.
But the igbos are only pretending to be friends with us northerners now that they want to win election.
When they see we are not buying, they result to instigating our Christian brothers against us.

The real enemies are the ones instigating our people against us using religion and tribalism.

Everyday you here words like yoruba Muslim, middle belt Christian's.
You hardly see people from other regions call Osu igbo even though we all know how they kicked their own brothers with same religion out of their land.
The problems between yorubas and northerners is a very normal problem that the elders, from both regions plays positive role in making sure it don't escalate.
But you see those people that uses slide tackle to wake their parent, they tend to see us as animals in a zoo.
Maybe the poster should have a rethink and know where to dash his hopes.
Modified
OK some Akpu brains are pained by the obvious fact that I'm a northernern and am supporting Asiwaju. I know it's a painful thing and you don't need to go through my 8years old profile to confirm your assumption.
So no need worrying yourself. Just don't believe me so you won't Hug transformer.
UGM are already reducing your population drastically and your landmass is way less than kaduna state to Bury your dead. Please be gradual when choking yourself.
you just confirmed what the OP said..

1 Like

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by nnamdi640: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
jyz200:
Because northerner have not been abusing yoruba the way igbos have been doing since 2015, but any northerner way do anyhow go see anyhow , we’re are one afraid of anyone
You mean the breakfast Kwankaso served you guys the other day was not insult abi
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Ckonnet: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:
The yorubas hardly, insults or bellitle northerners unless when provoked. In the past and in the present.
But the igbos are only pretending to be friends with us northerners now that they want to win election.
When they see we are not buying, they result to instigating our Christian brothers against us.

The real enemies are the ones instigating our people against us using religion and tribalism.

You hardly see people from other regions call Osu igbo even though we all know how they kicked their own brothers with same religion out of their land.
The problems between yorubas and northerners is a very normal problem that the elders, from both regions plays positive role in making sure it don't escalate.
But you see those people that uses slide tackle to wake their parent, they tend to see us as animals in a zoo.
Modified
OK some Akpu brains are pained by the obvious fact that I'm a northernern and am supporting Asiwaju. I know it's a painful thing and you don't need to go through my 8years old profile to confirm your assumption.
So no need worrying yourself. Just don't believe me so you won't Hug transformer.
UGM are already reducing your population drastically and your landmass is way less than kaduna state to Bury your dead. Please be gradual when choking yourself.

Ezi go and brush your teeth, igbo man will pretend for you unto say you dey feed am.

Take it or leave it, we know our part and we gladly follow it, all we wanted is fair exchange so everyone will be happy, and you can't even shut us down even if obi loose,life we go on for an average igbo man because we don't rely on govt appointments n handouts.
The north will continue to be backward with poverty and illiteracy until everyone accepts the truth. 25th will come n go but life we continue for everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:

How’s that correlated to my argument that you abandoned your agulu eldorado for ikotun slum because there’s no electricity in agulu ?

I REMAIN THE OYE....WE OWN THE STREET,ITS OUR NAME ON THERE..

COME AND TRY IT IN AGULU
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Mystic216: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you’re a fool
🤣🤣🤣
Una must get sense by force

1 Like

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:

That’s why I said you’re a mumu because you don’t know history ,you can tell your grandchild why you lost your people to Cameroon .

To add salt to your injury ,there’s no Igbo empire that’s as great as Oyo empire .

Oh you agree bakassi peninsula far down calabar is igboland..im proud of you...Anyways your yoluba coward brother obasanjo signed it off..hahahahahahaha

THE OLDEST TRIBE DONT NEED NO EMPIRE..WE OWN IT ALL..KING OF KINGS IS WHO WE ARE..

GOAN VERIFY

1 Like

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

I REMAIN THE OYE....WE OWN THE STREET,ITS OUR NAME ON THERE..

COME AND TRY IT IN AGULU

That’s what I’m saying that you’re not proud of your ancestry …..youre happy to be called Yoruba Oye in Tinubu Lagos slum instead of okoro of agulu or Abidas of aba .

Lastly ,the Igbos traits are not accommodating to outsiders that’s why every husband is breaking up with you because of your bad attitude.

Make una check yourself o ..nsogbu nsogbu Dey make person chop dust .
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Oh you agree bakassi peninsula far down calabar is igboland..im proud of you...Anyways your yoluba coward brother obasanjo signed it off..hahahahahahaha

THE OLDEST TRIBE DONT NEED NO EMPIRE..WE OWN IT ALL..KING OF KINGS IS WHO WE ARE..

GOAN VERIFY

Have you heard of Igbo scare before ?
https://www.africabib.org/rec.php?RID=066937310

People not wan follow una do things because una attitude not good .

1 Like

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mystic216:

🤣🤣🤣
Una must get sense by force

Nsogbu Nsogbu

2 Likes

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by PeterObi4LP: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:

Modified

I can bet my balls you're a Yoro Mohzlim forming to be a Northerners. When we see Yoro Mohzlim we know by their writeup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Considers Public Holiday For Fajuyi / Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos / Nigeria To Approve $180m More For Capital Spending –adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.