Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. (7308 Views)

A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Dedeity: 4:34am On Feb 10, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You see that MAYOR OF THE NORTH, he's Ipob hiding behind northerners moniker.

How do you expect us to attack who doesn't attack us.

OBIdient criminals everywhere
Cowardice runs in the veins of your tribe. Face the northerners and leave Igbos

1 Like

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 4:58am On Feb 10, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Igboland is 13states...you can only wail,lie to yourself,spread propaganda but you cannot stop the movement to the Atlantic.. we are on a race with the fulanis to the Atlantic.. not with slaves

Na that only 5 landlocked Igbo states get and na only slaves Dey wail all the time for their master house sey na outside dem Dey sleep ,dem nor Dey get child opportunities,dem go Dey shout marginalization .
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 5:01am On Feb 10, 2023
Biggeststar01:

North is not your ally they are playing you and you can't see it because you want to prove your loyalty to them.

Igbos can destroy this country by leaving it, we are the ones to be feared and if una gang up against us.

SORRY IS YOUR NAME

As said in my quoted post .

It’s only children of hate that knows who’s my ally or not instead of them to be racing to save their imploding region .
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 5:06am On Feb 10, 2023
Telekinetic:

@ franchasng Omoooor. I nor even see the comment to quote again, it’s like dem don delete am. See as you dey wipe dem Afon.já Mozulem pigs oraimo koboko for back. Infact you deserve a kiss 😆😆😆

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Masterito(m): 6:03am On Feb 10, 2023
El Rufai blame Buhari straighten for CBN policy but Yoruba chose to blame Emefiele. Most Yorubas are just cowards. You are just trying to justify your cowardice.
jumper524:
The yorubas hardly, insults or bellitle northerners unless when provoked. In the past and in the present.
But the igbos are only pretending to be friends with us northerners now that they want to win election.
When they see we are not buying, they result to instigating our Christian brothers against us.

The real enemies are the ones instigating our people against us using religion and tribalism.

Everyday you here words like yoruba Muslim, middle belt Christian's.
You hardly see people from other regions call Osu igbo even though we all know how they kicked their own brothers with same religion out of their land.
The problems between yorubas and northerners is a very normal problem that the elders, from both regions plays positive role in making sure it don't escalate.
But you see those people that uses slide tackle to wake their parent, they tend to see us as animals in a zoo.
Maybe the poster should have a rethink and know where to dash his hopes.
Modified
OK some Akpu brains are pained by the obvious fact that I'm a northernern and am supporting Asiwaju. I know it's a painful thing and you don't need to go through my 8years old profile to confirm your assumption.
So no need worrying yourself. Just don't believe me so you won't Hug transformer.
UGM are already reducing your population drastically and your landmass is way less than kaduna state to Bury your dead. Please be gradual when choking yourself.

1 Like

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Masterito(m): 6:06am On Feb 10, 2023
Lol, northners has mocked Tinubu Wells even with videos on the internet yet you guys find a way to blame Ibos. Most Yorubas are cowards, even an average northner know this.
jyz200:
Because northerner have not been abusing yoruba the way igbos have been doing since 2015, but any northerner way do anyhow go see anyhow , we’re are one afraid of anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Na that only 5 landlocked Igbo states get and na only slaves Dey wail all the time for their master house sey na outside dem Dey sleep ,dem nor Dey get child opportunities,dem go Dey shout marginalization .

Rubbish
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2023
Kennyswag:
13 states kill you there... igboland starts and ends in the landlocked goodfornothing 5 unpleasant states that is just a little bigger than oyo...
any attempt to landgrab above that, 3m osus shall die again
grin grin

Wailers from benin republic
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Kennyswag: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Wailers from benin republic
benin Republic is bigger than tiny igboland cheesy
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2023
Kennyswag:
benin Republic is bigger than tiny igboland cheesy

I'm glad you are finally being thankful to the country housing you refugees. That's the koko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Kennyswag: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

I'm glad you are finally being thankful to the country housing you refugees. That's the koko
crap.. Yoruba's are indigenous to benin Republic.. igboland is tiny and landlocked tongue
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by wonder233: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Urchin spotted
jumper524:
The yorubas hardly, insults or bellitle northerners unless when provoked. In the past and in the present.
But the igbos are only pretending to be friends with us northerners now that they want to win election.
When they see we are not buying, they result to instigating our Christian brothers against us.

The real enemies are the ones instigating our people against us using religion and tribalism.

Everyday you here words like yoruba Muslim, middle belt Christian's.
You hardly see people from other regions call Osu igbo even though we all know how they kicked their own brothers with same religion out of their land.
The problems between yorubas and northerners is a very normal problem that the elders, from both regions plays positive role in making sure it don't escalate.
But you see those people that uses slide tackle to wake their parent, they tend to see us as animals in a zoo.
Maybe the poster should have a rethink and know where to dash his hopes.
Modified
OK some Akpu brains are pained by the obvious fact that I'm a northernern and am supporting Asiwaju. I know it's a painful thing and you don't need to go through my 8years old profile to confirm your assumption.
So no need worrying yourself. Just don't believe me so you won't Hug transformer.
UGM are already reducing your population drastically and your landmass is way less than kaduna state to Bury your dead. Please be gradual when choking yourself.
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Biggeststar01: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kennyswag:
na this chestbeating make black scorpion kill 3m of una so grin

You're a complete waste of time undecided
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Biggeststar01: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
ogunprince18:

Ipob won’t have any land after this election

Yoruba 🐄ward grin
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kennyswag:
crap.. Yoruba's are indigenous to benin Republic.. igboland is tiny and landlocked tongue

Propaganda...hahahahahahahaja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video: Peter Obi Falls Down While Walking On The Stage - Is He Sick? / FG Owes Lagos N51Billion For Roads Constructed & Certified / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.