Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,105 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. (7310 Views)

A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You see that MAYOR OF THE NORTH, he's Ipob hiding behind northerners moniker.

How do you expect us to attack who doesn't attack us.

OBIdient criminals everywhere

How can you attack your master. Even if your master flogged you with electric wire, you don't have any reason to complain.

9 Likes

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by phemy36(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:
The yorubas hardly, insults or bellitle northerners unless when provoked. In the past and in the present.
But the igbos are only pretending to be friends with us northerners now that they want to win election.
When they see we are not buying, they result to instigating our Christian brothers against us.

The real enemies are the ones instigating our people against us using religion and tribalism.

Everyday you here words like yoruba Muslim, middle belt Christian's.
You hardly see people from other regions call Osu igbo even though we all know how they kicked their own brothers with same religion out of their land.
The problems between yorubas and northerners is a very normal problem that the elders, from both regions plays positive role in making sure it don't escalate.
But you see those people that uses slide tackle to wake their parent, they tend to see us as animals in a zoo.
Maybe the poster should have a rethink and know where to dash his hopes.
Modified
OK some Akpu brains are pained by the obvious fact that I'm a northernern and am supporting Asiwaju. I know it's a painful thing and you don't need to go through my 8years old profile to confirm your assumption.
So no need worrying yourself. Just don't believe me so you won't Hug transformer.
UGM are already reducing your population drastically and your landmass is way less than kaduna state to Bury your dead. Please be gradual when choking yourself.

Baba were. Repeating same thing the topic is pointing at. I don't even think you people attended school at all. So shameful to come from same region with you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
You can't pitch us against northerners who NEVER for once attack us with your reverse psychology.

We shall continue to give any Ipob pig wotowoto as long as they continue their ancestral madness of hurling insult and attacking us tongue
FromZeroToHero:

How can you attack your master. Even if your master flogged you with electric wire, you don't have any reason to complain.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You can't pitch us against northerners who NEVER for once attack us with your reverse psychology.

We shall continue to give any Ipob pig wotowoto as long as they continue their ancestral madness of hurling insult and attacking us tongue

You are hoping to inherit Buhari's imaginary block of votes that's why you are licking their anus. E go shock una by 25th February.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Ddokie: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:
The yorubas hardly, insults or bellitle northerners unless when provoked. In the past and in the present.
But the igbos are only pretending to be friends with us northerners now that they want to win election.
When they see we are not buying, they result to instigating our Christian brothers against us.

The real enemies are the ones instigating our people against us using religion and tribalism.

You hardly see people from other regions call Osu igbo even though we all know how they kicked their own brothers with same religion out of their land.
The problems between yorubas and northerners is a very normal problem that the elders, from both regions plays positive role in making sure it don't escalate.
But you see those people that uses slide tackle to wake their parent, they tend to see us as animals in a zoo.
Modified
OK some Akpu brains are pained by the obvious fact that I'm a northernern and am supporting Asiwaju. I know it's a painful thing and you don't need to go through my 8years old profile to confirm your assumption.
So no need worrying yourself. Just don't believe me so you won't Hug transformer.
UGM are already reducing your population drastically and your landmass is way less than kaduna state to Bury your dead. Please be gradual when choking yourself.

Who told you igbos want to be friends with you? PO already owns the votes of Northern christians who have always been on the same page with the better South since 1999.

As for you northern Muslim, you can shove your friendship up your ass na u sabi.

Since you have been leading, is your life any better than the average igbo person?

If you guys like, don't stop playing tribal/religious politics. Once the South gets their act together as tinubu leaves the political scene, with the alliance with the Christian North, you guys will be a political minority in Nigeria.

People are trying to build a new Nigeria and you are stuck with a useless archaic mindset.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Hessem: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:

Modified

Shut up. We Igbo are not your friend and will never be afraid of the north. Don't forget civil war in a hurry. With military and foreign help u could not win just 5 states. How much more if it happen now without any help,we will just wipe una out in days. So chill,we got out ballls

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Mystic216: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you’re a fool
🤣🤣🤣
Ewu
Una go get sense by force

2 Likes

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Hessem: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
Almost everyone who is active online has observed this. I thought I was the only one.

The only reasonable explanation is that they want Tinubu to inherit Buhari's traditional block votes.

Ice block vote that is already melting fast

2 Likes

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Finestgurlie(f): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:

Modified
if he talks like a yeroba Muslim
he's definitely a yalaba mazlem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by BigYash: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
Almost everyone who is active online has observed this. I thought I was the only one.

The only reasonable explanation is that they want Tinubu to inherit Buhari's traditional block votes.
ice block when apc bad government don melt. Urchins go see something in the coming days,their eyes go clear.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by mrvitalis(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:

Modified
Fulanis have taken your land Installed emir till this day , attack your land , hold land to random , kidnapped your people , stop them from going to farm ...taken over Lagos port

But Igbos are the enemies ...make it make sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Jogs1900: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
The guy is scheming to cash out hence he's pressing obis people mumu button.Wait and see.
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by franchasng: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You see that MAYOR OF THE NORTH, he's Ipob hiding behind northerners moniker.

How do you expect us to attack who doesn't attack us.

OBIdient criminals everywhere
Illiterate urchin read the Tweet again. He said why is it that Yorubas don't attack Northerners back when Northerners condemn Tinubu or attack Yorubas, instead Yorubas prefer to attack Igbos even when Northerners attack them.

Yet you are here blabbing its because Northerners don't attack us, ewu Gambia with BAT donated phone shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by SenatePresdo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:

sorry ooo. Im from the north. And just like Ganduje, elrufai, sarrki, and many more northerners, I stand with Asiwaju.

If you no beeleive I no for force you. I know how painful it sounds to you that northerners are leaving Atiku for Asiwaju.
I know how bitter it is to you.
So ill advise you, don't believe me so you can atleasst have some sleep.

What is Northerner?

Does an average idoma man from Benue state has the same political interest with the average Fulani man in Sokoto?

You may even be from Kwara or Kogi parading yourself as a Northerner as if you are from Adamawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
franchasng:
I dare you Yoruba Muslims to sight the moon without Sultan of Sokoto and watch your Hausa-Fulani masters destroy the entire Yoruba tribe in anger for defiling their rule shocked

Oloribu talk something with sense .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by Orangedreams: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:

Modified

You have not said anything. Please read the tweet again and respond accordingly. Why do you guyz see Igbo as your problem hence the insults and not the North? Even a Northerner have noticed how you guyz treat Igbos but are so afraid of North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
franchasng:
Fake Yoruba Muslimi that can't sight the Moon without Sultan of Sokoto's permission, no be blind people una be so? cheesy
go Dey battle with the ants 🐜 that’s infected your region .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
jumper524:

Modified

IdP desert campers from the conquered region of ilorin forming North..

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by ibechris(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
SmartPolician:

Ice block vote wey don dey melt already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
franchasng:
Yorubas are created to serve Hausa-Fulanis, and Hausa-Fulanis already know this, so don't expect much from a slave shocked

I will start taking Yoruba Muslims serious the day they start sighting moon on their own from Yoruba land without waiting for Sultan of Sokoto to tell them that he has seen the Moon, blind people cheesy

GBAMSOLUTELY..

that one is too much...Let them recover Ilorin and I will take them serious

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by HydraFeeds(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

We spit on slaves..

tueH

Omo Ale
Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by franchasng: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

GBAMSOLUTELY..

that one is too much...Let them recover Ilorin and I will take them serious
Recover Ilorin ke, you want Hausa-Fulanis to expand their Caliphate to Oyo and Ile-Ife, my hand no de oh shocked shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. by franchasng: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

The Northerner Muslims regards Yoruba Muslims as infidels. A Yoruba Muslim cannot lead a Northern Muslim in prayer. They see them as fake Muslims, and that's why Tinubu opted for a Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Would you blame Northern Muslims for seeing Yoruba Muslims as fake?

Imagine Tinubu that claims to be a Yoruba Muslim couldn't recite simple Muslim prayer....

You will see a Yoruba Muslim alfa married to a Celestial Church Prophetess and their children will be Ifa worshippers and they call it sophistication, so you see why Northern Muslims don't take Yoruba Muslims serious?

I support Northern Muslims on this one, Yoruba Muslims are fake, that's why Akintola rushed and formed MURIC to try to please Hausa-Fulanis to start seeing them as real Muslims grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May Day: Halt Last-Minute Looting, Labour Tells Buhari / (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 / Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.