Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) (23770 Views)

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House / Edo North: Oshiomhole Takes Campaign To Fugar Garage (Video) / Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Omenlon: 12:53am On Feb 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

YOU MUST BE DREAMING. You think 2019 is 2023 when APC was allowed to RIG MERCILESSLY? grin
Why did BUHARI REFUSE TO SIGN THE ELECTORAL REFORMS THEN? wink
Like your candidates can CONTROL what the voters will do on that day? cheesy
You must be very naive!

Watch out and see.
Las las. . . they will chop your money and vote their conscience!
The days of follow follow politics are over. Nigerians now know they cannot follow any candidate blindly.
I say watch and see.
you people are laughable. What makes you feel it only Peter Obi that has organic supporters? Unfortunately, you people don't know the support based of PDP and APC in Nigeria today is the strongest, from Sokoto to bornu, to Lagos to Delta, to Taraba to Akwa Ibom the structures are still there.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Bigchristo: 12:57am On Feb 10, 2023
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah reports live from Benin City.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/wild-jubilation-as-adams-oshiomhole-takes-tinubu-road-show-to-benin-city-videos/

The post refused to post where Oshiomole was chased out by Obidient, Edo people can never vote APC or PDP forget those two political parties, na Obidient get Edo state for now
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Omenlon:
you people are laughable. What makes you feel it only Peter Obi that has organic supporters? Unfortunately, you people don't know the support based of PDP and APC in Nigeria today is the strongest, from Sokoto to bornu, to Lagos to Delta, to Taraba to Akwa Ibom the structures are still there.

Maybe you are still clueless.

Every candidate has his support base of course.
I am just amazed at how OBI came from nowhere to threaten a sitting-party(APC) and an established opposition-party(PDP).
I used to think in terms of structures too.

I have noticed that Nigerians cannot do anything about the 'rotten' structures in place.
The only choice is to CUT OF THE HEAD OF THE ROT BY CHANGING THE PRESIDENT.

Honestly. . . if Obi wins, a structure or structures will fall in place for sure.
Watch all the BOOTLICKERS JUMP TO LP! :DThe question is: CAN OBI WIN 2/3RDS of the Nigerian states? I doubt it.

Please, I have never supported OBI on or off NL. ATIKU is my GUY!

But truth be told. . . OBI IS A THREAT! Accept it as FACT, to lower your anxiety level and you can then sleep well at night like I have learned to do! kiss

Be OBJECTIVE.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Ekundayokan(m): 1:40am On Feb 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

The states that can’t stand his druggy atzzze! kiss
He won’t date come to Edo State. Where Obaseki used him and OSHIOMOLE to play LUDO.

Edo nor be Lagos. He has not recovered.
you be mumu for real, since you are lying no need to argue with you

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:42am On Feb 10, 2023
forgiveness:

Which Edo people? Are Benins the only Edos?

Isan will vote for Tinubu and Oshiomole is not Benin.

LMAO

Of course you go dey here dey support Tinubu, E really dey your body. You just enjoy supporting rubbish and mediocrity as long as it has a Yoruba name.

First off, they are called Esan, not Isan, secondly, Tinubu no go see even 40k votes for Edo state. Your god is not regarded anywhere after Ore.

He should focus on being nice to the Northerners, he is a bastard in the South.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:49am On Feb 10, 2023
Bundaweber:

You just showed your ignorance of the Nigerian political sphere. It is tantamount to political suicide if any candidate allows his voters to vote for another parties presidential candidate especially factoring the illiteracy of Nigerians . I am talking having experience such in the 2019 elections and I am sorry to say that some of the candidates in this election witnessed such and they would not allow it to reoccur. Again stop generalising Edo people and how we vote. I ordinarily would not have responded to any political comments but I just had to drop my own thoughts on Edo people voting pattern cos I have noticed that you obidients are not in touch with reality especially when projecting votes and that is very dangerous as you guys would seek to undermine the elections if your principal does not win

So, you agree that APC is banking on the ignorance of Nigerians to win an election? So, how can such a party be called Progressives, when they are actively against actual progress?

You will come and tell us if any politician will flog voters on that day to vote for your drug Lord. Thank God Bini people chased Osho and his car out of the market, that is how they will chase APC away on the 25th.

If you have enjoyed these 8 years of suffering, most of the country has not. Even the most illiterate man knows how hard the economy has gotten since that cursed party took power. The SS was barely tolerating APC before, they will throw your useless party out in 2 weeks.

Focus on the North and SW, that is where you can get zombies that follow any leader. Leave the rest of the South out of your nonsense.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by moshino(m): 2:03am On Feb 10, 2023
igbotormentor:
Jagaban the comedian is giving his supporters heart attacks

You can put lipstick on a pig, it remains a pig.

See your jagapan, the eledumare, oduduwa of oduduwa republic.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by seeyounow: 2:36am On Feb 10, 2023
embarassed

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 5:06am On Feb 10, 2023
Elibaba1:

Una too dey overate Tinubu oo.
We no even send am for North.

You & who?
Go and siddon for somewhere cos you're talking to a Northerner!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 6:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Affliction will never rise the second time. Olorun maje!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by forgiveness: 6:47am On Feb 10, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

Of course you go dey here dey support Tinubu, E really dey your body. You just enjoy supporting rubbish and mediocrity as long as it has a Yoruba name.

First off, they are called Esan, not Isan, secondly, Tinubu no go see even 40k votes for Edo state. Your god is not regarded anywhere after Ore.

Wetin concern you with me supporting Tinubu? I don't support mediocre, you should have known that by now.

So, in your mind, Peter Pandora is regarded everywhere, abi? grin

Na only people wey no live for SE una go dey deceive nobi me.

Una go cry tire after election.

Shebi u dey support Obi because he is not Igbo but "messiah" that fell from Jupiter, abi na Anambra. Hahahhaahhahaha. Hypocrisy no go kill you dere.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by 504dayo: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2023
Dem boo them well well. This is not 2015 or 2019 Dem boo them well well. This is not 2015 or 2019 ...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2023
onuman:

In the streets of mostly poorly educated and poorly informed people. Not surprising, the Oshiomholes that have been misleading the street people deprived them means of good education and information.
This nonsense you posted here does not make sense. If like you said Oshomole is not loved by the people then it is the poor people who are supposed to despise him.
I’m from Edo state and I can tell you that there’s no governor in Nigeria past and present who can just come down from his vehicle and begin to walk the streets. Listen to the voices in the video and hear how he’s being praised.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2023
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah reports live from Benin City.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/wild-jubilation-as-adams-oshiomhole-takes-tinubu-road-show-to-benin-city-videos/

Was it not the same venue people were singing “OBI OBI OBI OBI”
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by EnterpriseMan: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2023
POGazette:
Tinubu will get below 100k votes in Edo
100k? in benin? Throughout my visits not a single Tinubu poster or banner. I doubt he can get 20k from benin.
Benin is 100% LP uncontested. Any other party holding rallies are just wasting their time
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by HukleBerry(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2023
O boi diz one na presidential Election no be Gubernatorial...we shall ceee #BAT to win 1X
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Bluntemperor: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2023
forgiveness:
Nice

Comrade Oshiomole has done more than other APC members, by winning the hearts of the people to the grassroots!
This is what we expect from the Labour Leaders of today-:
•Mobilization of the Masses against injustices in the land
•Defend the Workers Rights and
•Prompt Payments of Workers Pensions and Gratuities and
•Beaming their searchlights on the Nigerian Courts for many Cases of 5-to- 10yrs and Above,with unnecessary delays and instead of freaking in the Cities with rulers that have kept Nigerian Labours down and travelling abroad for Estacodes( Dollars).
Welldone sir!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Kennyswag: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

igbo fool face your landlocked region... tinubu will get 25% in edo state
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Otuo2018: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Na wa for Osigwe and his stomach infrastructure. Why don't you post the video of Oshiomole and his campaign team being booled at Ring Road, Benin City yesterday?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by ddray29: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2023
Omenlon:
how much of Edo do you know?
much more than you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? / PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party / It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.