Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,098 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) (23773 Views)

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House / Edo North: Oshiomhole Takes Campaign To Fugar Garage (Video) / Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Omenlon: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

The states that can’t stand his druggy atzzze! kiss
He won’t date come to Edo State. Where Obaseki used him and OSHIOMOLE to play LUDO.

Edo nor be Lagos. He has not recovered.
now I know what is giving obideint people hope. Believe this your Arise TV published opinion poll and share premium tears on the 25th of feb. You can imagine Labour party winning Ekiti State, balyesa, Oyo, Nasarawa, even coming second after APC in Adamawa the home state of Atiku, Una try ooooo. I didn't even check well, so labour will win Lagos, Ogun and the entire south south, una no well at all.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Brendaniel: 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Oshomoles street credibility is definitely not limited to Edo north, it extend across the entire length and breadth of the whole of Edo state. Oshomole is loved and I doubt there is any formal governor in Nigeria who enjoys this kind of love amongst his citizens.

But Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by GeneralPula: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
comrChris:
It's already late
Peter Obi will win Edo with wide margin while PDP will come 2nd
I’m just hoping you people won’t accuse Edo people of betrayal because I didn’t see anywhere Edo people promised Pandora anything..

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Omenlon:
now I know what is giving obideint people hope. Believe this your Arise TV published opinion poll and share premium tears on the 25th of feb. You can imagine Labour party winning Ekiti State, balyesa, Oyo, Nasarawa, even coming second after APC in Adamawa the home state of Atiku, Una try ooooo

That is all I can find. Please, produce others.
You think this is a joke?
Tinubu is the LEAST popular of all the 3 candidates. A waste of vote.
You go on the streets and conduct a sample for yourself!

The young voters and predominantly CHRISTIAN voters will make the difference.
After the Buhari-APC blunder of 8 years, why do you find it difficult to believe that APC is a taboo on the lips of most Nigerians? undecided
Who in their right minds will vote APC AND A MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET?
Even BUHARI would not have gotten away with it.

To make matters worse. . . .Datti Yusuf is KANURI. . . not HAUSA OR FULANI.

Please, bring other polls or analysis. I am open to accept the findings too.

ONLY RIGGING CAN GET APC TO ASO ROCK. GUARANTEED!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Bundaweber: 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Campaign by PROXY!
Tinubu dare not come to Edo state ke!
Only out of respect as an indegene will Oshiomole not be STONED!

There are certain states in the SS Tinubu will never set foot. cheesy

Atiku can go everywhere in Nigeria.
Obi can go everywhere in Nigeria.

Buhari, Tinubu and Kwankwaso are soley REGIONAL figures who cannot dare set foot in certain states in Nigeria.

Make Una dey lie small small. Tinubu fame to Edo state twice. Kwankwaso has even come to Benin twice. Once to inaugurate his office and again today. Make Una dey play. Una think say na all the Igbos, some non native and some esan peeps wey dey support abure wey be their brother wey dey shout upandan go determine Edo state votes. E go be like film trick for Una eyes. Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Omenlon: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

That is all I can find. Please, produce others.

The young voters and predominantly CHRISTIAN voters will make the difference.
After the Buhari-APC blunder of 8 years, why do you find it difficult to believe that APC is a taboo on the lips of most Nigerians? undecided
Who in their right minds will vote APC AND A MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET?
Even BUHARI would not have gotten away with it.

To make matters worse. . . .Datti Yusuf is KANURI. . . not HAUSA OR FULANI.

Please, bring other polls or analysis. I am open to accept the findings too.

ONLY RIGGING CAN GET APC TO ASO ROCK. GUARANTEED!
so for your church mind, labour will win Lagos and Ogun State Abi?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Bundaweber: 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
YoungLionken:
The unhidden truth is that, Oshio-ginger is loved by all Edolites, even far and more than the so called incumbent governor...

Gbam!! I just pity those who are already calling Edo state race in favour of a candidate.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Bundaweber: 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Omenlon:
how much of Edo do you know?

Help me ask oo!! Na him wan determine how unhumwode, orhiomwon and others go take vote
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by IreneJane: 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
I knew this propaganda will get to front page but I didnt really expect it this fast, Oikirodah well done, Tinubu and Oshiomhole's money is working....

But Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

Nigerians will surely choose BAT , but I don't know of Zoo, Biafra nations
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Bundaweber:

Make Una dey lie small small. Tinubu fame to Edo state twice. Kwankwaso has even come to Benin twice. Once to inaugurate his office and again today. Make Una dey play. Una think say na all the Igbos, some non native and some esan peeps wey dey support abure wey be their brother wey dey shout upandan go determine Edo state votes. E go be like film trick for Una eyes. Just dey play

Hmmm!
Yeah. If nor be election wetin dem dey find for
Tinubu like Kwankwaso are regional candidates and will only be popular Edo State? grin
Ok. Dem don go. . . .I stand corrected.ithin their geographical locations.
EDO-STATE VOTES HAVE ALREADY BEEN DETERMINED.
Obaseki will even tell you that HIS OWN HOUSEHOLD WILL NOT VOTE PDP OR APC.
Atiku is looking for only 25% at this point.
Tinubu and Kwankwaso. . . less than 5%
Edo will NEVER vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket! Period.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Omenlon: 12:04am On Feb 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Hmmm!
Yeah. If nor be election wetin dem dey find for Edo State? grin
Ok. Dem don go. . . .I stand corrected.
Tinubu like Kwankwaso are regional candidates and will only be popular within their geographical locations.
EDO VOTES HAVE ALREADY BEEN DETERMINED.
Oga where do you know in Edo State? How many local govts dey Edo State? How many dominant tribes dey Edo? What is the political demography of Edo State?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Bundaweber: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2023
forgiveness:

Which Edo people? Are Benins the only Edos?

Isan will vote for Tinubu and Oshiomole is not Benin.

Na for the urban areas na him obi go see vote and the two main parties go give am wide gap. For the "rural" lgas the two main parties go get am and lp no go smell anything reasonable. For esan LP might do well because of ray royal and because na there LP chairman(abure) come from but esan na traditional PDP ground since the days of anenih and them no go want spoil their chance of getting the next governor. Make LP just forget Edo north. That place na between apc and PDP. In fact e no go suprise me if apc win there overwhelmingly and uses that as a springboard to win Edo state. I just dey laugh people wey dey call Edo state in favour of obi based on Benin city. In fact the oshiomole wey I know go don already make inroads into the northern community which I believe is one of ( if not) the largest non indigene community in Edo state . Na only kwankwaso go divide votes from that bloc

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by raumdeuter: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2023
Omenlon:
Oga where do you know in Edo State? How many local govts dey Edo State? How many dominant tribes dey Edo? What is the political demography of Edo State?

You wan find Kanwulia wahala

She be original Edo from Aghenebode
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Bundaweber: 12:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Omenlon:

Help me ask oo!! E just dey talk about Edo as if say na our god e be. The political landscape of Edo no be as e imagine am. E lga and ward get him own intricate political pattern. Eg oredo. Oredo get 12 wards and e no simple like say one person go get am overwhelmingly. Even sef until uroghide and ihama time, we never elect the same person twice for house of rep and senate
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Omenlon: 12:12am On Feb 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

You wan find Kanwulia wahala

She be original Edo from Aghenebode
make she/he answer make I lecture am about Edo politics.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Bundaweber: 12:16am On Feb 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Hmmm!
Yeah. If nor be election wetin dem dey find for
Tinubu like Kwankwaso are regional candidates and will only be popular Edo State? grin
Ok. Dem don go. . . .I stand corrected.ithin their geographical locations.
EDO-STATE VOTES HAVE ALREADY BEEN DETERMINED.

Dey play!!! Obaseki that is roundly hated and is not even sure of winning ward 4. I still repeat say na for urban areas obi might do well and that cos of non indigenes and the main parties go still gap am by far. Who LP get for Edo south to challenge PDP and their leaders ? Or apc and their own leaders ? Or you mean to tell me say LP go fit beat iduoriyekmwen and dvd ? Or dem go fit beat obazee and bibi? Na only for Edo south na him LP go get some votes and for Edo central. I doubt Edo central because of the governorship election wey dey come but you and I( that is if you know Edo state) both know that LP no go get any ground for Edo north
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Bundaweber:

Dey play!!! Obaseki that is roundly hated and is not even sure of winning ward 4. I still repeat say na for urban areas obi might do well and that cos of non indigenes and the main parties go still gap am by far. Who LP get for Edo south to challenge PDP and their leaders ? Or apc and their own leaders ? Or you mean to tell me say LP go fit beat iduoriyekmwen and dvd ? Or dem go fit beat obazee and bibi? Na only for Edo south na him LP go get some votes and for Edo central. I doubt Edo central because of the governorship election wey dey come but you and I( that is if you know Edo state) both know that LP no go get any ground for Edo north

I don't think you understand! OBI IS NOT CONTESTING ON LOCAL/STATE LEVELS.
He has no structure remember? BUT HE IS THE PRESIDENTIAL FAVORITE!
We are talking PRESIDENTIAL election. . . .not regional politics.
The Edo people will vote for regional reps in the lower and upper houses.
OBI does not have reps. . . .BUT THE PEOPLE WILL NOT VOTE APC FOR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
Same thing ALL OVER NIGERIA.

Big difference.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Omenlon:

Nothing to do with local governments.
PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF SUFFERING. . . .This is an election for people with desire for a better Nigeria.
As for political demographics. . . .please share.
Everyone is going to vote as AN INDIVIDUAL for INDIVIDUALS. . . .not parties.
This time is different o. Buhari and APC don show Nigeria pepper.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Omenlon: 12:30am On Feb 10, 2023
Bundaweber:

Help me ask oo!! E just dey talk about Edo as if say na our god e be. The political landscape of Edo no be as e imagine am. E lga and ward get him own intricate political pattern. Eg oredo. Oredo get 12 wards and e no simple like say one person go get am overwhelmingly. Even sef until uroghide and ihama time, we never elect the same person twice for house of rep and senate
anybody wen believe Peter Obi can win Edo State is just dreaming. Election in Edo State vis a vis Nigeria is still between APC and PDP. Edo central is PDP, Edo north is APC, while Edo South is 55% PDP and 45% APC. Obi will only harvest votes from the urban area of Edo like Benin city, which will still be insignificant. Who knows Obi in ovia, or Otuo or in ozalla or Ubiaja or Iruekpen or in okpekpe.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:30am On Feb 10, 2023
Omenlon:
so for your church mind, labour will win Lagos and Ogun State Abi?

BECAUSE OF YOUNGER VOTERS AND CHRISTIANS.
Shine your eyes abeg!
EVEN OSINBAJO WILL NOT VOTE APC! grin
You want the pastor to vote a muslim-islam ticket? shocked
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Brendaniel: 12:30am On Feb 10, 2023
IreneJane:

Nigerians will surely choose BAT , but I don't know of Zoo, Biafra nations

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Bundaweber: 12:31am On Feb 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I don't think you understand! OBI IS NOT CONTESTING ON LOCAL/STATE LEVELS.
He has no structure remember? BUT HE IS THE PRESIDENTIAL FAVORITE!
We are talking PRESIDENTIAL election. . . .not regional politics.
The Edo people with vote for regional reps in the lower and upper houses.
OBI does not have reps. . . .BUT THE PEOPLE WILL NOT VOTE APC FOR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
Same thing ALL OVER NIGERIA.

Big difference.

You just showed your ignorance of the Nigerian political sphere. It is tantamount to political suicide if any candidate allows his voters to vote for another parties presidential candidate especially factoring the illiteracy of Nigerians . I am talking having experience such in the 2019 elections and I am sorry to say that some of the candidates in this election witnessed such and they would not allow it to reoccur. Again stop generalising Edo people and how we vote. I ordinarily would not have responded to any political comments but I just had to drop my own thoughts on Edo people voting pattern cos I have noticed that you obidients are not in touch with reality especially when projecting votes and that is very dangerous as you guys would seek to undermine the elections if your principal does not win
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:34am On Feb 10, 2023
Bundaweber:

You just showed your ignorance of the Nigerian political sphere. It is tantamount to political suicide if any candidate allows his voters to vote for another parties presidential candidate especially factoring the illiteracy of Nigerians . I am talking having experience such in the 2019 elections and I am sorry to say that some of the candidates in this election witnessed such and they would not allow it to reoccur. Again stop generalising Edo people and how we vote. I ordinarily would not have responded to any political comments but I just had to drop my own thoughts on Edo people voting pattern cos I have noticed that you obidients are not in touch with reality especially when projecting votes and that is very dangerous as you guys would seek to undermine the elections if your principal does not win

YOU MUST BE DREAMING. You think 2019 is 2023 when APC was allowed to RIG MERCILESSLY? grin
Why did BUHARI REFUSE TO SIGN THE ELECTORAL REFORMS THEN? wink
Like your candidates can CONTROL what the voters will do on that day? cheesy
You must be very naive!

Watch out and see.
Las las. . . they will chop your money and vote their conscience!
The days of follow follow politics are over. Nigerians now know they cannot follow any candidate blindly.

I say watch and see.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Bundaweber: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2023
Omenlon:
anybody wen believe Peter Obi can win Edo State is just dreaming. Election in Edo State vis a vis Nigeria is still between APC and PDP. Edo central is PDP, Edo north is APC, while Edo South is 55% PDP and 45% APC. Obi will only harvest votes from the urban area of Edo like Benin city, which will still be insignificant. Who knows Obi in ovia, or Otuo or in ozalla or Ubiaja or Iruekpen or in okpekpe.

You get it. Most of these obidients are basing their victory on urban areas forgetting that rural areas are far more in number than urban areas. It takes a lot of resources to penetrate these areas. Like mikorowa that's 30 minutes of river travel and its in oredo!! Or that esan community that takes 1 HR of boat ride to get to
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Omenlon: 12:36am On Feb 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

BECAUSE OF YOUNGER VOTERS AND CHRISTIANS.
Shine your eyes abeg!
EVEN OSINBAJO WILL NOT VOTE APC! grin
You want the pastor to vote a muslim-islam ticket? shocked
now I know you are just catching cruise, no vex. Obi will win everywhere, even he go win Benin Republic and Niger Republic join am too. Best of luck
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Bundaweber: 12:37am On Feb 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

YOU MUST BE DREAMING.
Like your candidates can CONTROL what the voters will do on that day? cheesy
You must be very naive!

Watch out and see.
Las las. . . they will chop your money and vote their conscience!
The days of follow follow politics are over. Nigerians now know they cannot follow any candidate blindly.

I say watch and see.

Election no to far. Let us wait and see. You are just living in an utopia that is ever distant. Follow follow politics is all over the world and it is overwhelmingly present in Nigeria.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Bundaweber: 12:38am On Feb 10, 2023
Omenlon:
now I know you are just catching cruise, no vex. Obi will win everywhere, even he go win Benin Republic and Niger Republic join am too. Best of luck
E go win Antarctica, india and Atlantic Ocean join
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:39am On Feb 10, 2023
Bundaweber:

Election no to far. Let us wait and see. You are just living in an utopia that is ever distant. Follow follow politics is all over the world and it is overwhelmingly present in Nigeria.

Very democratic! ONLY DUNCES do follow-follow politics while suffering and smiling. grin
Nigerians don turn to 'sheep'!
Muchechecheche
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Omenlon:

Let me make myself clear.
At this point. . . .NO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE CAN GET 25% IN 2/3rds of the 36 states.

You are in for a RUN-OFF!
Factors to consider?
1. Newly registered voters-OBI(+)
2. Christian voters-OBI(+)
3. FAILURE OF APC FOR 8 YEARS!-TINUBU(-)
4. Northern votes-ATIKU(+)

Now, do the math!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by Omenlon: 12:44am On Feb 10, 2023
Bundaweber:

You get it. Most of these obidients are basing their victory on urban areas forgetting that rural areas are far more in number than urban areas. It takes a lot of resources to penetrate these areas. Like mikorowa that's 30 minutes of river travel and its in oredo!! Or that esan community that takes 1 HR of boat ride to get to
na social media and fake opinion poll dey deceive them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? / How NIPC Boss Was Fired For Embarrassing Jonathan On $20bn Tax Waiver - Thecable / Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.